Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

yamadashun 28th October 2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuki_unmei (Post 2534779)
OOOMMMMGGG Last angel has a PV :thud :thud :thud

dream comes true!!!! T_____T

but the title of the album.....:thud

dreamland2.0 28th October 2010 04:26 PM

Neat!!! I do want that limited edition but I just do not have the money xD
But I'm really excited for this! And Last Angel PV!!!

GRACE 28th October 2010 04:28 PM

I cut my second class so I'd be here as soon as YA updates LOLOLOL.

Kazeyomi 28th October 2010 04:28 PM

I don't like the title at all. But well, it is not the first time she has lack of creativity for album titles :shrug Did you remember Secret and RAINBOW? Are not so creative as titles.

Btw :banana1 OMG YES A NEW ALBUM AND LAST ANGEL PV :banana2

I'm super excited *__* :heart although I need to save a lot of money. I missed the NL USB and RnRC box, I don't want to miss this one ;_;.
But that 12-pages photobook it's quite suspicious. Will be the calendar? But if it is, would be unfair to put it on a limited edition only :|

rakeru 28th October 2010 04:28 PM

I don't know how to feel about this. Love songs sounds like it's a compilation album, not an original album. And I think she's pushing her luck with the single on the same day. I feel like this could be the single that breaks the streak.

All that aside...... I'M SO EXCITED!

lakrits 28th October 2010 04:29 PM

A new album AND a collaboration single! OMG dieing of excitement right nooow!!!
I like the title "Love songs", though Dream ON isn't that bad either.

ayumint 28th October 2010 04:30 PM

Can't wait !!!
extremely excited for new coming album and first collaboration single!!

Hydeki 28th October 2010 04:30 PM

I dont know if I like the title, but that isn't a big deald for me as long as the songs are great ^^

YuriChan 28th October 2010 04:34 PM

Hahaha! Reminds me of Koda Kumi! ;) But either way, I'm looking forward to Dream ON! ^^

waterballoon 28th October 2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2535127)
I cut my second class so I'd be here as soon as YA updates LOLOLOL.

U GO GIRL!!

JackieRos 28th October 2010 04:42 PM

AM I SEEING A PV FOR LAST ANGEL

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Songs:cheesy
Dream ON:say what?

Oniisan 28th October 2010 04:46 PM

I don't understand why some of you call the title "lame", I like it a lot♥

Mirrorcle Monster 28th October 2010 04:46 PM

Too much things to assimilate, but wil, Last Angel have a PV???And Love Songs is an original album right??

dreamland2.0 28th October 2010 04:48 PM

^yes and yes!

Ayumi_Hamasaki902 28th October 2010 04:48 PM

I can't wait!! So excited!! :D Thanks for the info :)

Beauty4123 28th October 2010 04:51 PM

i knew an album announcement was eventually coming, but i still thought in the back of my mind that maybe this album was some sort of compilation, judging by the title. :P but obviously i'm not surprised it's really the new title for the album, which is fine for me cause i love simple titles like that which include the word "love", lol! :tipsy

anyway, not surprised about Last Angel's PV, which is great for me since i love the song. and i kinda expected 2 more new PVs. so it's like NEXT LEVEL all over again. i don't listen to AAA, but i am interested in this collab single, so we'll see how it is! :D now all i want is the covers lol.

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rakeru (Post 2535129)
I don't know how to feel about this. Love songs sounds like it's a compilation album, not an original album. And I think she's pushing her luck with the single on the same day. I feel like this could be the single that breaks the streak.

It isn't an Ayu single, though. It's Urata Naoya's single, produced by Ayu. It won't go on HER discography, just add to her repertoire as an all-around musician.

milky_way 28th October 2010 04:52 PM

Yay! Thanks for the birthday gift Ayu :D

LacusClyne 28th October 2010 04:57 PM

i think the order links will be up tomorow

Rebirthia 28th October 2010 04:57 PM

wow.... too many things on my mind now!!!!!! mmmhh

whatever, thank s for the link to youtube video with the lad... i liked the song and maybe there's still hope for a not ballad song in the new album (i do think it will all be related with love but not necessarily 1100% ballads)
i had a good laugh because he reminds me to a boy i met during a theatre course, and we coudn't stand each other, well, basically, he couldn't stand me, but well...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.