Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

JEWEL 9th February 2011 03:30 AM

^^ OMG THAT TURTLE BLOOD, I was like "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT THE TURTLES, AYU. NOT THE TURTLES."

Ha ha. I love that she's so eccentric though.

panda♥ 9th February 2011 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2629289)
^^ OMG THAT TURTLE BLOOD, I was like "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT THE TURTLES, AYU. NOT THE TURTLES."

Ha ha. I love that she's so eccentric though.

i do too! hey, as long as it's not a bug or something, i'll try it. XD

waterballoon 9th February 2011 03:56 AM

squid ink pasta is so tasty <3

pommy48 9th February 2011 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2629289)
^^ OMG THAT TURTLE BLOOD, I was like "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT THE TURTLES, AYU. NOT THE TURTLES."

Ha ha. I love that she's so eccentric though.

Haha she's not that eccentric...She's just Japanese :laugh

Kazeyomi 9th February 2011 04:11 AM

I saw the turtle's blood at that tv program with the bald guy lol. Who's traveling all around the world to eat the most disgusting eccentric things.
There was even a frog sushi, I wonder if Ayu eat it (and if Mannie approve :roflmao).

doris 9th February 2011 04:15 AM

That's alright! Every culture has its special ingredients and cuisine.

doris 9th February 2011 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazeyomi (Post 2629311)
I saw the turtle's blood at that tv program with the bald guy lol. Who's traveling all around the world to eat the most disgusting eccentric things.
There was even a frog sushi, I wonder if Ayu eat it (and if Mannie approve :roflmao).

My fellow-countrymen eat both frog and sushi, but the frog sushi is really amazing! I've never heard of that. :P

C+R+E+AYUMI 9th February 2011 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by me0wie (Post 2628683)
after seeing the video, i can so understand why she goes US so often... she'll never be able to walk on the streets freely like that in asia, there will be swarms of fans around her all the time... but i'm still hoping she'll hold another asia/world tour!!

what video?

rikku411 9th February 2011 07:35 AM

this one :)

Footage of Ayu walking around downtown, then in the airport with fans

Bigtop 9th February 2011 07:56 AM

Apparently Ayu went to San Diego... I'm not sure if Ayu might be thinking about moving to America, as it's possible due to dual citizenship rules by Japan... She has not even been in Japan for an entire week this year, and we're already over with like five weeks into the year or so!!!

Quote:

Went to San Diego to c my unni. Had beautiful time(*^^*) But I forgot to take pic with unni---:(

19 minutes ago via Echofon

emi♡ 9th February 2011 08:07 AM

Awesome. San Diego is beautiful and fun~

ugh if I knew she was going I so would have sent my friend to go stalk her! lol

Nah, she probably wants a little private time right now.

ll moments ll 9th February 2011 08:19 AM

ah, she was/is in San Diego!! ♥ she needs to visit me in Orange County. she's so close! lol :P

asmAyumi1992 9th February 2011 08:30 AM

^ Please go and meet her !!! :D

Misa-chan 9th February 2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2629289)
^^ OMG THAT TURTLE BLOOD, I was like "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NOT THE TURTLES, AYU. NOT THE TURTLES."

Ha ha. I love that she's so eccentric though.

Hahaha don't worry. The turtle's blood she drinks doesn't come from those endangered sea turtles, so no need to get all defensive over those. :) These turtle are freshwater turtles and do not grow very big, and they breed like rabbits, so eating them is actually doing the world some good, if not we'll be swamped with them. :P

Just google "すっぽん" to see it lol. :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2629241)
:roflmao oh u guys :heart

next we know, she will be eating innards O_O;

Lol but people everywhere in Asia eat innards...

C+R+E+AYUMI 9th February 2011 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rikku411 (Post 2629400)
this one :)

Footage of Ayu walking around downtown, then in the airport with fans

OMG thank you for this! Thaks from heart, it's so amazing to see her wandering freely and acting so kindly with fans!
now i'm @ office, but as soon as i get home i'm gonna watch this video with the audio on and on!

AyUmIXx 9th February 2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Went to San Diego to c my unni. Had beautiful time(*^^*) But I forgot to take pic with unni---:(
i Think unni is the korean word for sister, i think ayu has a korean friend in US

asmAyumi1992 9th February 2011 12:35 PM

^Yeah I thought that also. I wonder who's her unni. Perhaps a Kpop singer also? :shrug

Misa-chan 9th February 2011 01:00 PM

7/2/2011:

ayu baths are complicated affairs. :innocent

Spoiler:
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-1.jpg
ayu_19980408: I woke up really early today, and am running now while half-awake. Oh yea, good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YHauLin: Dear Ayu!!!! A lot of fans wanna see you here in San Francisco ... Where u gonna go today? Shopping ? lol
ayu_19980408: We can meet u guys in airport(^_−)−☆

YHauLin: can't wait to see you :-) Are u flying back to Japan today ??
ayu_19980408: To Lax

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-2.jpg
ayu_19980408: I'm still sleepy, but eating lunch heartily.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-3.jpg
ayu_19980408: Lunch with Ali♪

YHauLin: Dear Ayu!!! Are u in airport nowww??
ayu_19980408: Not yet.around 8 i think♪

Mannie69: it's still breakfast time to me ;)
ayu_19980408: U already ate!!!!!!!

miki_spain: the airport is so big they don't know where to wait..?^^
ayu_19980408: U guys already saw our tickets(^_−)−☆

YHauLin: AYU (^_-) are u shopping yet? we r in airport now(^○^)
ayu_19980408: Im still with my friend=)))

sonictonic: Not sure where to find u but I'm on my way ♪ ~ to the SF airport! (^O^☆♪ 
ayu_19980408: C u later♪

ayu_19980408: I have just proven today that my stomach is by far the largest, even bigger than hubby's or Ali's (that's my friend's name, not the bug). Hope I'm alright-- ヽ(;▽;)ノ

maronritz: ayu-chan, tweet about stuff that you bought while shopping~
ayu_19980408: I didn't go ♪(´ε` )

miki_spain: so it's virgin america again =) perfect! aaron is delivering to you something from me...
ayu_19980408: We'll meet right Miki?=)))

yoshi1144: ayu----!! See you at 8 at the airport ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
ayu_19980408: See you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

miki_spain: I can't afford a ticket to america, but when you come to austria I'll go =)
ayu_19980408: C u there(^_−)−☆

sallyslytherin: I'm on my way to SFO to meet you!
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-4.jpg
ayu_19980408: C u later(^_−)−☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-5.jpg
ayu_19980408: Secret shot by Ali.

m42sz: when will u be back in LA? wanna c u~
ayu_19980408: Tonite(^_−)−☆

YHauLin: >__< Sorry for disturbing u just now .AYU we just so excited could see ya on the street in downtown !!!!!!
ayu_19980408: Oh was that U???hahaha!!!u coming airport=)))?c u there☆

ayu_19980408: I'm on my way now!!!!!!! (^_−)−☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-6.jpg
ayu_19980408: I met everyone~ (*^^*)
MYALL_ayu: American fans? ( ̄ー ̄)ノ
SLAVE_CREA_TA: If only this can happen in Japan too.
ayu_19980408: It'll be great if everyone can take a commemorative photo together at every tour venue!! ← Someone will get angry at me for saying this. (laugh)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-7.jpg
jeffnoyome: Today's best shot! Don't be late next time, everyone wants to meet you (laugh) Thanks to ayu, it's great to have her here! ☆ So pure ♡ I won't lose to homesick-ness (@ ̄ρ ̄@)
ayu_19980408: Thank you for making it (*^^*) I'm glad we met ☆ Let's beat homesick-ness together ♪

ayu_19980408: I suddenly wanted to eat rice at San Fransisco airport (←oi), so hubby and Ali brought me to a Japanese restaurant. They both chose the Sumo bento, but couldn't finish it. Sitting beside them, I finished a teriyaki chicken don (large) and a California roll (large). Phoo, feeling satisfied now ♪(´ε` )
saya199201: ayu-chan, accidentally a glutton?!
ayu_19980408: It wasn't an accident. I'm known to be one.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-8.jpg
HezaV: It was so great to meet you, Mannie, and Ali tonight! Thank you so much for your kindness.
ayu_19980408: It was sweeeeet moment=)))

mayudora_0601: Do it-- (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) I seriously want it (;´Д`A I'm queuing up for A-chan!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
ayu_19980408: Hey, someone, organize this please? Yankashi?

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110207-9.jpg
yoshi1144: thank you ayu!! Have a safe flight!!!!
ayu_19980408: Yay ♪ I'm glad we met-- (*^^*)v
mikajohn: I'm not glad because we didn't meet. (laugh)
ayu_19980408: What? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuppy_Meu_amore: I seem to remember you saying in some TV interview that you didn't like rice, but seems like a long time overseas has made you miss it? w
ayu_19980408: Really! Amazing~ ♪

aiaaiaaai: Such an amazing appetite! When you come back to Japan, I hope that you won't become a "before→after" example (;▽; )ノ
ayu_19980408: Don't worry, I run every day here! I only take the car when in Japan.

TA_chi114: Do hubby and Ali-san dislike rice? (*´-(oo)・)
ayu_19980408: They like it, they were just not hungry.

YHauLin: have a good flight !!AYU SO AWESOME NIGHT I V EVER HAD
ayu_19980408: Thank u for beautiful time=)))

RYU_UCHIN: Is there noone left in the A troupe who can surpass ayu's appetite?? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ www
ayu_19980408: Shu probably can't beat me, but Maro-nii may still win.

ayu_ta_heart: ayu-chan, did you finish hubby's leftover Sumo bento? ( ̄▽ ̄)
ayu_19980408: Σ(・□・;) You found me out!!!!!!!!!

mao_1992: Don't forget about big sis Aki (=・ω・)/
ayu_19980408: Big sis Aki has won again ♪

Okomo: I think it's great that ayu-san is doing all she can to meet up with fans. You're great, just like the fans said.
ayu_19980408: They're my treasure. (*^^*)

mqq1525: I think that I am the worst person.
ayu_19980408: I still love you.

suzu_TA: ayu-chan, there's 20 minutes left to preorder tour tickets. There will be 4 shows in my region, and I'll be going with friends for 2 of them... The other 2, I'm wondering if I should go alone. What shall I do? Is it ok to go alone? I want your advice ($・・)/~~~
ayu_19980408: Just come on (^_−)−☆

yoshi1144: ayu-----------!!!!!!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
ayu_19980408: What is it------------ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110207-10.jpg
ayu_19980408: It's time for a bath----, with many things to add in the water ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪ First, this. I got this from OriSpa ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110207-11.jpg
ayu_19980408: Next~, this! Everyone should know what this is (^_−)−☆ I can't take a bath without these bath oils. Today, I'm blending "Deep Relax" and "Calming" ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110207-12.jpg
ayu_19980408: Yes, and then, all 3 bottles of this go in too!!!!!!! From the left, NeoNatural bamboo charcoal ☆ Bath-use sake right in the middle ☆ and Dead Sea Water ☆ I bought all of them from the Internet ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110207-13.jpg
ayu_19980408: This, too, is a must-use for both morning and night baths. This one is really good!!!!!!!!! I got this from IKKO-san, along with a letter, during a-nation. From then on, I've been using it at an amazing rate. IKKO-saaaaaaa~n ♪ Thank you so much (*^^*)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110207-14.jpg
ayu_19980408: And then, I found this in a nearby store, and am using it as bodywash ♪ (It costs about 20 dollars)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110207-15.jpg
ayu_19980408: After my bath, I blend this body oil and body butter with non-preservative natural shea butter, and apply it over my whole body~ ♪ Makes me feel like a marshmallow, baby ♪(´ε` )

ayu_19980408: TA is updated now ☆

jbrat2219 9th February 2011 01:25 PM

Now we see why Ayu is so magnificent, look at all that bath accessories! And Dead Sea water? Good Lord, woman! :laugh

Misa-chan 9th February 2011 01:27 PM

8/2/2011~9/2/2011:

Paella mystery solved. She wasn't the one who ate it. :laugh

Spoiler:
22yan22: If not for the fried eggs in the burger, I won't have lost (>_<)
ayu_19980408: Actually, I was just really glad to be able to witness this miracle moment in real-time. (laugh)

ayu_19980408: Yes, and then, all 3 bottles of this go in too!!!!!!! From the left, NeoNatural bamboo charcoal ☆ Bath-use sake right in the middle ☆ and Dead Sea Water ☆ I bought all of them from the Internet ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
UN1982: Right in the middle! (laugh)
ayu_19980408: Eh? Right in the middle? What's right in the middle??
UN1982: I saw Supissun right in the middle! (laugh)
ayu_19980408: It's true!! I bought it.

mikajohn: All my children are migrating to America.
ayu_19980408: Am I included? (laugh)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110208-1.jpg
ayu_19980408: Squid ink Paella ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110208-2.jpg
ayu_19980408: After you eat it, you'll become like this. by Louis

ayu_19980408: My head is full of Love Hotel Tour right now because the big all-staff meeting is coming up real soon. Everyone in the choreo team, if you have time, please contact me!! Hmm, nahh, not the choreo team. Any dancer who wants to try choreo, please be proactive and contact me!! Let's have discussions all through the night ( ̄▽ ̄)v

TA_yukinoco: Choreo is hard, but if TA has any suggestions for goods and the logo, what shall we do?
ayu_19980408: I support that!!!!! Everyone at TA, I'll be waiting for your comments-- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪

masatomatsuura: Fighting again.
ayu_19980408: Shaaaaaa------------- ( ̄ー ̄)

TA_miyamoriko: By the way, what is that photo on TA??? (*^^*)
ayu_19980408: Look closely (^_−)−☆

AHS2SA: I'm roused by the fight... (・ω・; ) There's no need to be violent, right?!
ayu_19980408: No! I joined in to stop it!! (laugh)

mame_1002: The bath goods which ayu showed off yesterday has all been sold out, I couldn't get any (´;ω;`) Booooooooooooooo (´;ω;`)
ayu_19980408: Serious?!!!!!!! Σ(・□・;)

mina_zo_mina_zo: Love songs blog is updated!!! This time... is that person's blog debut ★ Check it!! 【PC】 http://bit.ly/hjplLW 【MOBILE】 http://bit.ly/hAdkH4
ayu_19980408: →

peach_john: We are sorry!! Hamasaki Ayumi x PJ/Don't look back has been so popular and is sold out online. Please access http://twd.ac/g2bXgo
mikajohn: A-cha--
ayu_19980408: Thank you so much!! m(_ _)m

ayu_19980408: Went to San Diego to c my unni. Had beautiful time(*^^*) But I forgot to take pic with unni---:(

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110208-3.jpg
ayu_19980408: I just took these pics!!!

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110208-4.jpg
ayu_19980408: Yes,FOOD!!!!!hahaha

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110208-5.jpg
ayu_19980408: Oh,this one 2!!!
yukco21: What is that??
ayu_19980408: Night beach at San Diego ☆


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.