Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [LOOΠΔ] The 1st Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123420)

hud 6th March 2020 04:36 PM

ViVi having lines in that special stage, live was given!



Quote:

Originally Posted by rainBOWWW (Post 3315567)
Sunmi mentioned Yves in a VLive!

that was so cute, the way she said "my friend from Loona" aaahhh :luv2 :luv2

rainBOWWW 6th March 2020 04:40 PM

I need to see but after more lines to Vivi (i hope in next comeback she will have more lines tho), i'm exicted to see!
AND WE NEED A YVES AND SUNMI COLLAB RIGHT NOW

hud 6th March 2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainBOWWW (Post 3315585)
AND WE NEED A YVES AND SUNMI COLLAB RIGHT NOW

we do! even if it's just a stage collab, I need to see them dancing together, that will be awesome!

Gustavopc 6th March 2020 05:09 PM

I have a lowkey guess that they're not giving the girls a more even line distribution in order to emphasize the more popular girls until they get a first win. And then we'd get more ballads, unit comebacks and so.

But maybe that's just me being delusional lol

I'm not that bothered by itcause Lip is my bias and she's been given space and lines, but I do feel bad for Hyunjin, Haseul, Yeojin and Vivi...

hud 6th March 2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3315589)
I have a lowkey guess that they're not giving the girls a more even line distribution in order to emphasize the more popular girls until they get a first win. And then we'd get more ballads, unit comebacks and so.

But maybe that's just me being delusional lol

I'm not that bothered by itcause Lip is my bias and she's been given space and lines, but I do feel bad for Hyunjin, Haseul, Yeojin and Vivi...

I agree. and I also think ViVi suits a more soft/sultry concept, like her lines in Butterfly were very well given. Hyunjin kinda had her moments to shine in So What which I think it's awesome, her lines and center parts in the choreography always make me so happy. ♥ so I hope BBC keeps trying to switch it up every comeback, and I hope they all are given room to shine.

but yeah I also can't complain so far, my bias being Yves I think I'm well fed lol.

_____

the news are here, CJ ENM postponed KCON Japan 2020 indefinitely due to the Coronavirus outbreak. unfortunately, I think this will affect Loona's debut on Japan too. hope they still release something as the countdown on the orbit japan site comes to an end on March 10th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/a...382/0000803486

adantatu2 9th March 2020 03:43 AM

^I knew it :(

hud 10th March 2020 06:12 PM

teaser for the OrbitJapan fanclub:



I think it's very cute that the moon in the beginning has the same color of the Japanese flag. but yeah, it's just a teaser for a fanclub opening on May 24

Gustavopc 10th March 2020 06:45 PM

Well, maybe there was going to be more but they postponed it. Either way I'm ansious for that debut!

hud 10th March 2020 07:07 PM

yeah I'm pretty sure they postponed everything... kinda sad but I hope they get enough time to rest. they're already showing they're tired on So What performances. thank god we're in the last week of promotions, I was getting kinda worried.

rainBOWWW 12th March 2020 12:18 PM

LOONA HAD THEIR 1ST WINNNNNNNNNNNN

hud 12th March 2020 12:20 PM

OMGGGGG THEIR FIRST MUSIC SHOW WIN

#LOONA1stWin

after 570 days of debut, we did it!

https://twitter.com/OfficialMwave/st...53731318423555

Gustavopc 12th March 2020 03:57 PM

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEMMMM EVN HASEUL MADE A POST ABOUT IT I'M SOFTTTTT

hud 16th March 2020 12:06 AM

last So What stage



glad that they had their first win this era. they are getting bigger and bigger!

Gustavopc 16th March 2020 02:12 PM

Is it me or LOONA always keep on promoting their songs a bit longer than most kpop acts do? Anyway, glad they got their well-deserved win and now will rest and take care of themselves. Hope we can see Haseul on the next comeback, or Japanese debut, whatever comes first.

hud 17th March 2020 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3316115)
Is it me or LOONA always keep on promoting their songs a bit longer than most kpop acts do? Anyway, glad they got their well-deserved win and now will rest and take care of themselves. Hope we can see Haseul on the next comeback, or Japanese debut, whatever comes first.

yeah they always promote for 6 weeks. some groups promote only 2 or 3 weeks. that was probably why they managed to get their first win in the last week of promotions lol

they were photographed going somewhere today, while I'm paranoid about them getting corona and I'm super worried about it, I want to see what they're cooking.

rainBOWWW 6th May 2020 12:21 PM

We need to keep this thread alive! LOONA (except Kim Lip, Olivia Hye and Haseul) will appear in 88rising festival (today? idk).

Gustavopc 6th May 2020 07:57 PM

Awww I didn't know that not everyone was showing up, a pity :( But of course will still look forward to it! I saw a few people on my twitter saying they could be covergin a T-ARA song for an upcoming live performance, wonder if that's the one they were talking about.

rainBOWWW 6th May 2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3318985)
Awww I didn't know that not everyone was showing up, a pity :( But of course will still look forward to it! I saw a few people on my twitter saying they could be covergin a T-ARA song for an upcoming live performance, wonder if that's the one they were talking about.

I hope they're okay (and hoping Haseul is coming back for the next comeback). Actually they're doing a cover of T-ARA and many another groups composer in that upcoming live perfomance, some fans made a list of songs composed by him and T-ARA was in this list. They need to make T-ARA cover someday... iconic group. :cool

rainBOWWW 8th May 2020 01:11 AM

Anyone watched 88rising live? I heard they made a cover of a western singer.

hud 8th May 2020 06:10 AM

they were so cute in the 88rising livestream. and they were the artists with most performances!

here it is if you missed it:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.