Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

Queen Bee 6th March 2010 11:00 PM

^^How often was she seen wearing it?

pommy48 6th March 2010 11:00 PM

No problem

In case people don't know~ That jade bracelet was given to alan by her parents before she headed off to Japan...so like a good luck charm I guess :D

edit: She usually wears it a lot~ In most of her blog pics, you'll see that bracelet, but sometimes she take it off for live performances

In 2007
http://pommy48.surge8.com/alangaller...lbum=27&pos=50

In 2008
http://pommy48.surge8.com/alangaller...bum=27&pos=325

In 2009
http://pommy48.surge8.com/alangaller...bum=27&pos=374

In 2010
http://pommy48.surge8.com/alangaller...bum=31&pos=771

So she's still wearing it :D

Luja. 6th March 2010 11:06 PM

^ This is a really sweet gesture..thanks for explaining.

pommy48 6th March 2010 11:10 PM

Well I guess it's more because it doesn't really match with outfits that she's wearing~ But when she's just wearing casual clothes, she still wears it :D

kirei_ayumi 6th March 2010 11:50 PM

I've never really noticed, but thanks for info on the jade bracelet

Polyrhythm 6th March 2010 11:54 PM

I agree with those who like her Japanese songs more :yes The new Chinese song sounds promising though....although....no epic wailing in the preview....

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/GMPq_QEdXpo

kirei_ayumi 6th March 2010 11:58 PM

sounds pretty good, but just like others, I prefer her japanese songs.
it sounds like she probably won't do as much wailing in this one...

pommy48 7th March 2010 12:15 AM

well it's more of a happy song~ so i wouldn't expect wailing....and if she did wail @_@ it'll kinda kill the mood for the drama lol

Polyrhythm 7th March 2010 12:21 AM

Weill...at least there will be a new song...:) I want her to be successful in China too...but I hope she doesnt leave the Jpop scene at the same time if she becomes super famous over there.

AyUta 7th March 2010 12:33 AM

It sounds nice, but like a lot of you, I also like her Japanese works better :).

Oh, and I never noticed that jade bracelet either :O

lanfix 7th March 2010 01:48 AM

I've knew about the jade bracelet, often see it in many pictures before LOL So it's from her parents :yes

Looking forward for this CN drama :D The preview sounds good.. I love both alan in Japanese and China.

adantatu2 7th March 2010 02:39 AM

OMG, THANKS 4 THE PREVIEW, sounds great
I hope a japanese version

LacusClyne 7th March 2010 02:45 AM

the preview aren't bad.

i saw her in the preview, so she isn't just singing? she will be IN the drama????

lanfix 7th March 2010 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2267439)
the preview aren't bad.

i saw her in the preview, so she isn't just singing? she will be IN the drama????

So we can consider this as alan's debut in acting? :D LOL

freedreamer 7th March 2010 03:03 AM

I see her ashita e no sanka poster on the wall! HAHHA..that's cool. If she's acting, it's gonna be quite cool. That song is quite alright..especially for the Mandopop industry. Japanese music tends to experiment more..

pommy48 7th March 2010 03:13 AM

It's not her first time acting, she was in a drama, Sun Goddess XD

GRACE 7th March 2010 03:17 AM

the chinese preview sounds quite nice :D

lanfix 7th March 2010 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2267472)
It's not her first time acting, she was in a drama, Sun Goddess XD

Woaaa I've never heard about this before.. What drama is that?? When did it released? Is it Japanese or Chinese drama? http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons...oticon-043.gif LOL

pommy48 7th March 2010 03:24 AM

Not sure....but alan was in it when she was 9....so long time ago xD

lanfix 7th March 2010 03:30 AM

^ Hoo.. It's a very long time ago. I think it will be so hard to find that drama now :no I can't even find any infos on Google :P


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.