Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ayumi Hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117319)

Jawdarna 15th March 2013 03:54 PM

All the songs in the lead so far are songs that define 'A BEST' (aside from MY ALL), so I am happy with the selection even if they have been performed time and time again. :heart

AyuGAME 15th March 2013 03:54 PM

what a boring top 10...most of the songs, she already sings it

but yay for JEWEL!!! i hope she will perform it on main part, not on encore part

hoping for more rare song...

title156 15th March 2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2984860)

but yay for JEWEL!!! i hope she will perform it on main part, not on encore part

This!! JEWEL with bejeweled stage-design and luxurious props would be amazing!! ♥♥

tokyoxjapanxfan 15th March 2013 04:37 PM

Wait for some reason I though evolution was in the list lol. I'm actually not that annoyed by it.

It would be really nice to hear poker face and JEWEL. :)

Bigtop 15th March 2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2984763)
I think the current top 10 results are out...
Think we need more help in voting for kanariya...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ps8a080de6.jpg
Glad to know 2 of my voted songs were in the top 10 >.< (JEWEL and A Song for XX)

\(^o^)/

(But wait - this is in alphabetical order, and not in particular order in terms of actual rankings... We really have to wait and see, but yeah - more JEWEL please!!! This song is so overlooked at too much ever since 2007 after her "Secret" album promotion)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2984860)

Quote:

Originally Posted by title156 (Post 2984864)
This!! JEWEL with bejeweled stage-design and luxurious props would be amazing!! ♥♥

Agreed :yes

ayujarl 15th March 2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 2984763)
I think the current top 10 results are out...
Think we need more help in voting for kanariya...
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14...ps8a080de6.jpg
Glad to know 2 of my voted songs were in the top 10 >.< (JEWEL and A Song for XX)

is BLUE BIRD a hit song in Japan??? it was voted for A Classical and BEST LIVE :innocent:innocent:innocent

A Song for xx, M, poker face, SEASONS, SURREAL, Who... = we expected these didn't we :p

very glad to see JEWEL and Memorial address

more votes on no more words.
and I'm voting for Startin' as well, need some upbeat songs~

ayuinh.k? 15th March 2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayujarl (Post 2984887)
is BLUE BIRD a hit song in Japan??? it was voted for A Classical and BEST LIVE :innocent:innocent:innocent

A Song for xx, M, poker face, SEASONS, SURREAL, Who... = we expected these didn't we :p

very glad to see JEWEL and Memorial address

more votes on no more words.
and I'm voting for Startin' as well, need some upbeat songs~

BLUE BIRD is a very popular song among her fans, on her iTunes Japan page, you will find BLUE BIRD ranking high on the popular songs list and music videos in her discography

Pieces_of_SEVEN 15th March 2013 05:51 PM

Does anyone know if tickets are available for purchase for the 7/28 or 7/27 shows yet?

Andrenekoi 15th March 2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2984821)
No, the voting is still going on. Those are the results so far though. Ayu probably looked at the list as well and went "Really, guys? Really?" That's probably why they are showing the results so far, haha.

I remember once she asked people on TA Blog is they were sure they weren't tired of evolution and Boys & Girls yet xD

ストロボ・EdGE 15th March 2013 06:07 PM

Voting for HANABI~episode II~, Daybreak, and YOU every damn day.

chocopockymaster 15th March 2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2984891)
Does anyone know if tickets are available for purchase for the 7/28 or 7/27 shows yet?

You have to wait until June 29th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2984898)
Voting for HANABI~episode II~, Daybreak, and YOU every damn day.

omg yes Daybreak, Daybreak, and more Daybreak. :yes

emi♡ 15th March 2013 06:15 PM

At least we got JEWEL.

and lol I voted for Daybreak.

You need to cheat :P

xiang221 15th March 2013 06:20 PM

Sooo many nice songs to choose

Voted Heartplace, Carol, Surreal during 1st Vote

GREENsora 15th March 2013 07:09 PM

Nice to see JEWEL and Memorial Address, even BLUE BIRD! But c'mon, SURREAL ?
And wheres no more words ?! Hopefully that can reach the top 10 once the voting ends, that song needs a proper performance

LEOyumi 15th March 2013 07:53 PM

I'm voting for Liar everyday, I don't believe it'll make it, but... lol

mizuki-7 15th March 2013 08:52 PM

Maybe she will sing a lot of medley ?

liekiis 15th March 2013 09:16 PM

MY ALL -.- oh why...
Nice that Memorial address is there and M! Just have to keep on voting, if only Connected or monochrome would make it :P

macmaayu 15th March 2013 09:34 PM

is that A TOUR LOGO ????????

SKYia 15th March 2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEOyumi (Post 2984926)

Me too, I even asked several friends, all of us are voting Liar, criminal, it was, everyday! Because really... surreal, M, Song for xxx, etc, they are amazing, I agree, but for heavens sake, they were sung bazilion times while Liar, criminal, it was, guilty, kanariya, still alone and some other were sung like.... 0 times. Come on. I know people think since it's an anniversary she should only sing staples like boys & girls and evolution but come on, we have one time opportunity to vote for songs that are neglected too often. I also get mad when I see people voting for a different song every day, ok, their choice but what's the point? I'm not happy with the voting so far, although Memorial Address is in my top ten Ayu song it already has two breathtaking performances. I'm only happy with Jewel right now.

njanjayrp 15th March 2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEOyumi (Post 2984926)

I voted for Liar a couple of times as well. It's one of my faves. Might be attending the Hiroshima show(s).