Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

KuroixShiroi_Namida 10th June 2008 08:38 AM

:shimmy i just received the big gold bag and Depend on You 8cm :mini!

polka-dot-jewel 10th June 2008 05:36 PM

Ooh, cool!! How much was DoY?

Ayumi_lover 11th June 2008 04:22 AM

I Want DoY 8CM!!!!

Milox 11th June 2008 04:44 AM

My collection is finally complete~! I'm only missing Nothing from Nothing single and album. Aside from that I just recieved my last order including everything I was in need of, remix singles and others! I can't beleive I actually got all 6 versions of Mirrocle World :P

I'll post pics later!

krazeyo 11th June 2008 06:32 AM

Soo I wanted to start collecting some Ayu stuff, but I was wondering if you guys could tell me the price range of stuff, like on ebay.

Albums:
Singles:
Tour DVDs:
Ayupan:
Tour Merchandise:
Posters:
Remix albums:
Misc:
Did I miss anything?

Also, could you guys tell me the price range on kinda rare stuff? Like first press editions, with different covers, CDs, and stuff that comes with it? And about how much is the difference between mint and used condition>

Milox 11th June 2008 09:09 PM

Hard to tell and depends on the seller, there's no real average price for singles. You could get lucky and get a single for 1.99, or if you really want it you might end up having to outbid lots of people and stuff gets to like $40~

Most poster on ebay are overpriced. Dvds, most are fakes, imo it's better to buy from cdjapan or yesasia. Tour Stuff, way overpriced on ebay.

Remix albums and Albums, anywhere from 15 to like 30 usd.

You just have to look really, the price ranges are very big!

polka-dot-jewel 11th June 2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazeyo (Post 1497962)
Soo I wanted to start collecting some Ayu stuff, but I was wondering if you guys could tell me the price range of stuff, like on ebay.

Albums:
Singles:
Tour DVDs:
Ayupan:
Tour Merchandise:
Posters:
Remix albums:
Misc:
Did I miss anything?

Also, could you guys tell me the price range on kinda rare stuff? Like first press editions, with different covers, CDs, and stuff that comes with it? And about how much is the difference between mint and used condition>

It's like Milox was saying, it's hard to say. Each seller is really different. You can find some singles cheap, and some are overpriced. Even with albums. Tour Merch and posters are really expensive on eBay, so I wouldn't buy those on there. If you don't mind paying middleman (Celga, Crescent Shop, etc) fees, then you should really look on Yahoo! Auctions Japan for those, and even then, singles and album prices vary, but at least you know you'll be buying the official Japanese product (99% of the time, anyway).

Empry 12th June 2008 07:27 PM

The AT08 pouch I've recently got (and which is not that great, imo) is currently at 60 USD which is way too overpriced O_O

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-p...QQcmdZViewItem

LacusClyne 13th June 2008 02:36 AM

^why on earth did you buy that from ebay??? you would have got it at less USD$15 cheaper with middleman.....

Milox 13th June 2008 03:17 AM

He didn't said he bought it from ebay xD

+ it comes with a coke and a battery!

Earth_maiden 13th June 2008 04:57 AM

Hahaha, how great would that be? As soon as you can get your bag, you can have a nice long drink. XD XD

I think its just there to show sizes. :)

Empry 13th June 2008 09:51 AM

>_> First of all, I already got my pouch, LacusClyne. I was just talking about this ebay auction because the bidding on it is already at 61USD now and the auction ends in 4 days.
And for your info: I also got my pouch from ebay too but I paid only 36 USD for it, including fees and shipping to Germany. So it wouldn't say that the middleman is cheaper, at least not in my case.

@ Milox *sobs* I'm a girl!

Milox 15th June 2008 09:17 PM

woops! sorry ;P

Bad Wolf 15th June 2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empry (Post 1500170)
The AT08 pouch I've recently got (and which is not that great, imo) is currently at 60 USD which is way too overpriced O_O

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ayumi-Hamasaki-p...QQcmdZViewItem



Omg I was bidding on that, too! When I saw it got up to 50 (From $20 o_________o) I promptly gave up on it.

What I really want is an Ayu hoodie, though ;-;

KuroixShiroi_Namida 15th June 2008 09:26 PM

Waiting for kanariya & ayu-mi-x IV Non Stop Version 2CD :shimmy

krazeyo 16th June 2008 05:20 AM

Thanks for the help :P I was wondering if anyone had brought from these buyers on e-bay before: spiderpage, dora_ts17, and mindofjapan. Which ones would you recommend? Also, since my favourite single is H; how many versions of H are there, and what are the differences?

polka-dot-jewel 16th June 2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazeyo (Post 1505034)
Thanks for the help :P I was wondering if anyone had brought from these buyers on e-bay before: spiderpage, dora_ts17, and mindofjapan. Which ones would you recommend? Also, since my favourite single is H; how many versions of H are there, and what are the differences?

mindofjapan is a great seller, and so is dora_ts17. I've bought from both, and they're both very good. =)

There are five versions of H - the regular edition (white), then the limited editions (blue, pink, green), and then the limited re-released edition (again, white). The tracklistings are all the same, just the coverart is different. Click on these two links to see the covers and such:
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/disco/singles/27.H.htm
http://www.eneabba.net/ayu/disco/singles/28A.H.htm

KuroixShiroi_Namida 16th June 2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazeyo (Post 1505034)
Thanks for the help :P I was wondering if anyone had brought from these buyers on e-bay before: spiderpage, dora_ts17, and mindofjapan. Which ones would you recommend? Also, since my favourite single is H; how many versions of H are there, and what are the differences?

I highly recommend mindofjapan! He sells all awesome stuff :mini. I'm planning to finish off my collection from him XD!

Ayumi_lover 16th June 2008 09:58 AM

how he can obtain so many cds to sell?? don't you think that he is loosing money selling cd's cheaper than he bought them???? it's really strange as for me..... lol

edit: or he is Santa Claus?????

LacusClyne 16th June 2008 10:59 AM

i think he have a way to get this cd second hand, in a very very cheap price, that's why he can sell them off at such a low rate


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.