Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel (Post 2535220)
Y'all are forgetting "Last Angel" is included on the album - it's far from a ballad, so we're guaranteed the album won't be only ballads :P

As usual, I'm excited for a new Ayu album :D The only thing I'm disappointed in is that the photobook won't be included in the CD+DVD (or even CD-only) version. I hope she changes her mind! Haha.

I think because of the size of the photobook, they can't include it. Maybe it's the calendar...

Mirai Noah 28th October 2010 05:58 PM

I like the title. Nice and simple :)

And cool! She's producing a single for Naoya! Looking forward it too :D

Zeke. 28th October 2010 06:07 PM

I literally said "Oh my God." when I read about the special edition with photobook. Way to milk the CA$H. But hopefully I will get it for Christmas this year!

I will not judge the album based on the title, although I too would have like a little something more... Ayu?

It's really cool that she produced a song for another artist, but I really hope she produced something for herself as well!!

And the countdown begins...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 06:09 PM

So she's "producing" the single...which means what exactly? I guess she's not composing so there will be no CREA...

Zeke. 28th October 2010 06:10 PM

^ Oh oops I took it as producing = composing. As in she wrote the material and also arranged it. But I guess it might be more of a "vision" she had for the image/style of a song and really executed the whole thing.

polka-dot-jewel 28th October 2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535221)
I think because of the size of the photobook, they can't include it. Maybe it's the calendar...

They could include it, they'd just have to package it in a bigger box / envelope, that's all. Haha.

It is 12 pages... and it's big... It very well could be the calendar! =O

Zeke. 28th October 2010 06:15 PM

^ Japanese calendars generally are only 6 pages though. Each page represents two months.

AyuHamasaki01 28th October 2010 06:20 PM

This is awesome news!

AYUCREA 28th October 2010 06:22 PM

i don't like the title but still looking forward to new songs

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 06:22 PM

I really hope there is only 1 intro and 1 interlude. sighhh.

(Is CDJ still doing that free shipping thing with paypal?? hmm...)

lividlillies 28th October 2010 06:23 PM

AAA?! And Ayu?! Aaaaaaaaah~~~! I'm so happy!!! I know it's just one singer from AAA, but that's enough for me! Will she be singing in it, as well?

Man, this is the first time I've considered buying one of her crazy-bundle albums (the SD + USB + DVD). Maybe because it's Christmas...? XD;; I'm also super pumped for the Last Angel PV. That was the best song on that single!

YuriChan 28th October 2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oniisan (Post 2535148)
I don't understand why some of you call the title "lame", I like it a lot♥

I didn't say it was lame at all. o_o; I love the title personally.. It just reminds me of the album ETERNITY ~Love and songs~ that Koda Kumi just released! :laugh But I am thankful that Last angel is getting a PV... But I hope it won't be as disappointing as Sparkle's was. :(

roanmy 28th October 2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535231)
So she's "producing" the single...which means what exactly? I guess she's not composing so there will be no CREA...

She's paying to have it made as is my understanding of the term, then she gets revenue based on how well the single sells.

GRACE 28th October 2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roanmy (Post 2535257)
She's paying to have it made as is my understanding of the term, then she gets revenue based on how well the single sells.

yeah, I'm pretty sure this is how production works in Japan. She'll also be the one who oversees everything, and gives the final "okay" on it.

ストロボ・EdGE 28th October 2010 06:37 PM

This is soooo exciting!! It says 8 new songs, so assuming there are 3 interludes, that's 5 new songs.... <3 <3 <3 So excited for that single too! "Love songs" isn't exactly inspiring or anything, but it really matches the material we have so far and A SLIP CASE!? <3<3<3

ayulove_18 28th October 2010 06:39 PM

the title is a little blah to me, i'm secreting hoping for a name change. It just seem so rush and unoriginal. I hope she will tell us why she picked it. None the less i'm really looking forward to it, like anything she releases. That single is something i have always hope she would someday do. Can't wait for it :D

!Lawi! 28th October 2010 06:41 PM

I read somewhere blossom is to have a new PV on Love Songs,is that true ??? Ifso, don't you think it could be the first part of MOON PV? That would be awesome !

polka-dot-jewel 28th October 2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2535240)
^ Japanese calendars generally are only 6 pages though. Each page represents two months.

Aah, I forgot about that... Maybe she'll be doing it Western-like? idk A 12-page photobook seems so small...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lividlillies (Post 2535251)
AAA?! And Ayu?! Aaaaaaaaah~~~! I'm so happy!!! I know it's just one singer from AAA, but that's enough for me! Will she be singing in it, as well?

It does say "URATA NAOYA feat. ayumi hamasaki" so I'm assuming she'll be singing in it!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2535263)
This is soooo exciting!! It says 8 new songs, so assuming there are 3 interludes, that's 5 new songs.... <3 <3 <3 So excited for that single too! "Love songs" isn't exactly inspiring or anything, but it really matches the material we have so far and A SLIP CASE!? <3<3<3

That's not what it says...it's 8 PVs ... one for Last Angel and two new album PVs.

If there is 15 new tracks, and we have 6 already, that's nine new tracks.
(YAY FOR NO SEVEN DAYS WAR! Unless they include it as a bonus track...please no!)

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 06:42 PM

It's 8,800yen tax INCLUDED on the limited box set, so I guess it's comforting to know that on CDJapan and HMV the Japanese tax does not count for us non-Japanese people. :roflmao


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.