Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

Yoake 10th February 2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2630305)
^ well i can pretty much say i'm not worried about him being a lazy ass and living on Ayu's money, anymore xD I mean JLo...L'Oreal.. those are big names *dances around*
Go Mannie go Mannie go Mannie!

That thing frightened me before. But as Ayu love to sing, Mannie seems to like his job.

Bruised.Sapphire 10th February 2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Have fun baby(^_−)−☆RT @Mannie69: Shooting a L'Oreal commercial with Jennifer Lopez today...

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Im sending lots of energy n love to u!!!!!!!RT @Mannie69: @ayu_19980408 thanks my beautiful wife ;)
They really do make a great couple. :D

Jennie Mae 10th February 2011 06:43 PM

This is kind of weird because I've been a JLo fan longer than I've been an Ayu fan. He keeps meeting all my idols!!
I really can't wait to see this CM.

truehappiness 10th February 2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2630068)
best tweet ever

I know, right? Seriously, Ayu...

emi♡ 11th February 2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2630305)
^ well i can pretty much say i'm not worried about him being a lazy ass and living on Ayu's money, anymore xD I mean JLo...L'Oreal.. those are big names *dances around*
Go Mannie go Mannie go Mannie!

:heart

Earth_maiden 11th February 2011 03:07 AM

can't wait to see that commercial. :D

SURREAL__RAINBOW 11th February 2011 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2630350)
I know, right? Seriously, Ayu...

Maybe that's why she's so nice to some FREAKS out there... OH yeah you know who am talkin bout

JEWEL 11th February 2011 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2630305)
^ well i can pretty much say i'm not worried about him being a lazy ass and living on Ayu's money, anymore xD I mean JLo...L'Oreal.. those are big names *dances around*
Go Mannie go Mannie go Mannie!

He's always worked, silly! He was working technically when he met Ayu, wasn't he? I don't think him living off her money was ever a legitimate worry. :3

AyuGAME 11th February 2011 04:42 AM

they both are working hard...happy to know that...
i think this relationship is really working for both of them...
hope it will last forever...

C+R+E+AYUMI 11th February 2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2630350)
I know, right? Seriously, Ayu...

:lech

:innocent

:lech



anyway it's cool mannie is filming with Jlo, isn't it? wanna see some pics :headache

PoetGirl 11th February 2011 08:55 AM

I dont get how ayu is not jelous or she just hides it lol, I mean JLO cmon. Sorry ayu but jlo is hot ^_^

Stiven 11th February 2011 09:57 AM

I think she trust his husband....

Ayu is so professional, so she will not jealous without any evidence or reason....

:D

YuriChan 11th February 2011 11:04 AM

Ayu mentions "skype" in this tweet! :)
Quote:

ラブホツアー、オールスタッフ大会with Skype無事に終了!!!!!!!ノイズと時差で皆様にはご迷惑をおかけいたしましたm(_ _)m

asmAyumi1992 11th February 2011 12:18 PM

I wonder what is it means. because the Google doesn't translate well. I don't understand.

Luja. 11th February 2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuriChan (Post 2630758)
Ayu mentions "skype" in this tweet! :)

I THINK it says that she had an all staff "meeting" via skype. but don't hate me if it's wrong :laugh

Suteisi 11th February 2011 02:38 PM

OMG O_O !!

He's shooting a commercial with J-Lo?

I hope we can see it on TV in America!!! HAAA!!

I can't wait to see it and be like "OMG AYU'S HUBBY IS IN MY TV!"
XD Would be better to see Ayu on American TV but yaaa... still close enough...

doris 11th February 2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luja. (Post 2630790)
I THINK it says that she had an all staff "meeting" via skype. but don't hate me if it's wrong :laugh

yep, a meeting with all the TOUR staff.

Bubbly 11th February 2011 02:55 PM

I also hope the CM will be shown in germany. Sitting in front of TV, not thinking about anything and then "OMG MANNIE!!!" :D

asmAyumi1992 11th February 2011 02:55 PM

Oh! So, Ayu also have Skype account!!!

Bigtop 11th February 2011 03:04 PM

But I'm advising you guys here: don't try to bug her at unnecessary times!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.