Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117032)

sitara 3rd February 2013 07:15 PM

can somebody tell me what is inside these promotional trucks with singer's advertisement on it? are they transporting CDs to stores?

mizuki-7 3rd February 2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sitara (Post 2970943)
can somebody tell me what is inside these promotional trucks with singer's advertisement on it? are they transporting CDs to stores?

I second you ???

Edit: Petal is amazing ! Bye Bye darling & petal :love

ExodusUK 3rd February 2013 07:25 PM

They're just moving posters/billboard, there's nothing of relevance inside~

TeamAyu2004 3rd February 2013 07:32 PM

I would assume they are just paid advertisements.
meaning they pay another company to plaster their trucks with advertisements.
I'm actually kinda surprised more people dont do that in big cities in america...
you see tons of cars, but never any big trucks like in tokyo

pepper 3rd February 2013 07:42 PM

only petal and Bye-bye darling have that "something"

the rest sound "just ballady". SAKURA is a yawnfest for me.

Kanasake 3rd February 2013 07:43 PM

Hey guys! does anyone know if Gloria is on somewhere? I relly need to listen to that song.

KPL 3rd February 2013 07:45 PM

Haha how ironic that we were supposed to get Gloria first and then ... bUUUUMMM

pepper 3rd February 2013 07:49 PM

yeah I want Gloria :< I wanted Gloria and Bye-Bye Darling the most.

Zeke. 3rd February 2013 08:11 PM

Bye-bye darling is boring for the chorus. I'd must rather listen to Sending mail. Hell, I'd rather listen to the whole Love songs album over LOVE again. I remember when Love songs was announce, everyone thought it'd be ballads, but it wasn't all ballads. This is how Love songs would have sounded if that were the case. (well on the other hand, I hated Sending mail's hectic chorus at start too)

All in all, LOVE again is the watered down, less "masterpiece" version of Love songs...

I'll let the album sink in, but Love songs as whole is clearly the stronger contender here. I kinda felt like Love songs had great verses and builds but less exciting choruses at first. But never-the-less, this is my first impression of LOVE again. Wake me up and Missing are the only TRUE "masterpieces".

Luther10 3rd February 2013 08:25 PM

petal... AMAZING... I like it better than Marionette and Like a Doll...

Together these 3 sound like a trilogy to me, melodywise...

Delicious n Bold 3rd February 2013 08:29 PM

I wanna hear the interludes in full, especially glasses

mizuki-7 3rd February 2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Love songs album over LOVE again
Hum love songs and Love again have pretty much nothing in common except the word "LOVE" in the title ! The style & the arrangements of the songs are completely different IMO don't understand the comapraison between both albums ? lol (I don't criticism your opinion just want to understand ^^)

TeamAyu2004 3rd February 2013 08:42 PM

Yep yep

AyuWorld 3rd February 2013 08:53 PM

^
^
agreed.

please Ayu I need PV from any of these songs,but of all I really would love to see for petal

henrique 3rd February 2013 09:17 PM

This album became the best for me so far....

...perhaps passing the initial excitement he becomes somewhere on top 3.

Zeke. 3rd February 2013 09:18 PM

This has to be my new least favorite album by Ayu... :no

Delicious n Bold 3rd February 2013 09:24 PM

Untitled 2 is so relaxing and stuff
Love that kind of music

BlackSilence 3rd February 2013 09:30 PM

so we are only missing Gloria now...>_O

dreamlover13 3rd February 2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 2970993)
This has to be my new least favorite album by Ayu... :no

Damn. What DO you like?


BTW, this is a serious question.

Bad Wolf 3rd February 2013 09:39 PM

His own face, obvs. That aside, some people have just really particular tastes. Hard to please, but that's not a bad thing. I can see how people wouldn't be too happy about LOVE again's sound, since Love songs is in itself pretty polarizing and this is shaping up to be similar.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.