Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [LOOΠΔ] The 1st Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123420)

hud 14th October 2020 06:04 PM

'Why Not?' MV teaser:

http://youtu.be/12Jc8Q2NNbY

Gustavopc 15th October 2020 10:53 PM

I feel like this will be the best music video of theirs since debut, every scene looks so good and some tied to their lore... Can't wait!!

Surreal17 16th October 2020 07:24 PM

And the song preview sounds really promising as well. As much as I love their pre-debut discography, I didn't like any of their post debut title tracks (album tracks are good for the most part).

hud 17th October 2020 07:22 AM

I forgot to post the highlight medley, lol

https://youtu.be/kenK8iIJ8ZE

hud 19th October 2020 04:43 PM

Midnight is out! you can find it in our downloads forum or stream it on your favorite streaming platform. <3

here's the MV for 'Why Not?':
https://youtu.be/b6li05zh3Kg

and performances from their showcase

'Why Not?':
https://youtu.be/yzjCUfNWNTU

'Voice':
https://youtu.be/McTsLi-gJo4

hud 2nd November 2020 06:12 PM

LOONA's [12:00] charts at #112 on this week's Billboard 200:
https://twitter.com/chartdata/status...68136267771904

they are the first girlgroup not backed by one of the big 3 labels to get there, joining BLACKPINK, TWICE and Girls' Generation.

congrats, girls!

hud 17th November 2020 05:41 AM

at the same day 'Why Not?' promotions ended, LOONA shared a teaser for the music video for 'Star' as well as new photo teasers:

https://youtu.be/6nVo-KSJd_Q

https://i.imgur.com/8ehH3sf.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/PFdqZGl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/Dw3YH9H.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/XNzZJ5Y.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/C1BTkbv.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/VERTVSH.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/XmpGoE7.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/hSL5nMZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/oT6mAgq.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/3F1uC9w.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/DCvcw5Y.png
https://i.imgur.com/eJx75J5.png

hud 19th November 2020 05:47 PM

'Star' MV is out now!

https://youtu.be/zW-AIXAnLcE

teaser pictures shared the day before the mv was released:
https://i.imgur.com/AcFE2fE.png
https://i.imgur.com/59ezkfZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/jwv4xgD.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/lXtxn5w.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/V3qRybd.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4AGdKr.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/KKso4Qy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/99B2kCC.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/u8yr0qb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ibiMEyi.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/CsjA59o.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xDLZ2nr.png

rainBOWWW 29th December 2020 05:34 PM

LOOKS LIKE HASEUL IS COMING BACK IN A NEW LOONA TEASER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hud 29th December 2020 06:47 PM

yup looks like it's happening. don't know but here's the teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRp9otmtTxw

Gustavopc 29th December 2020 07:46 PM

I hope it doesnt take months from this teaser till the next actual cb... would love to see a 12:00 repack in early 2021

LOONAppears 25th November 2022 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3333278)
I hope it doesnt take months from this teaser till the next actual cb... would love to see a 12:00 repack in early 2021

LOL

LOONAppears 26th November 2022 02:54 PM

Chuu has been kicked out of LOONA for alleged “abuse of power”. Nobody believes BBC, neither do I. I think the whole statement is a bunch of BS.

LOONA will ALWAYS be 12. Chuu didn’t deserve this


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.