Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] A COMPLETE ~All Singles~ Oricon 2nd Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79976)

inspire_rmx 18th September 2008 12:49 PM

i glad with the sales so far ^^ hopefully it will add in another 200,000copies till the end of the year and end up selling 800,000 to stay in the top 10 album of e year =)

4ever*ayu 18th September 2008 12:59 PM

as expected sales for the 2nd week...hopefully 150k..

waterballoon 18th September 2008 01:36 PM

Well, I think Ayu's done pretty well for the 2nd week. What shocked me was B'z's sales... gosh 50k+ for the second day? From what I heard from here, B'z is supposed to be really popular and selling tons of records...

jbrat2219 18th September 2008 04:10 PM

^ So was Ayu :P

I think her and B'z have a very similar sales pattern, so I'm not surprised

SolarAngel 18th September 2008 07:12 PM

I think b'z has released too many best albums. It's a little like overkill. I don't watch hana yori dango but flavour of life is my ringtone lol! It's probably the only song of hikki i know. I thought heaven was a great song and suited shinobi very well, same for dearest and inuyasha. I also wished she had more tie-ins with popular stuff. I would love for her songs to come out in the FF series or something cool like that. The impression i get is not really that people are tired of her, more like she's kinda inaccessible. Maybe last time she was more willing to collaborate? Now it seems like she's more concerned with doing her own thing but all this is just my opinion.

Ah sales almost went below 10k yesterday. It probably will for the next 2 days before the upward weekend trend. I really hope this release can chart like a cockroach.

jbrat2219 18th September 2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarAngel (Post 1634783)
I think b'z has released too many best albums. It's a little like overkill. I don't watch hana yori dango but flavour of life is my ringtone lol! It's probably the only song of hikki i know. I thought heaven was a great song and suited shinobi very well, same for dearest and inuyasha. I also wished she had more tie-ins with popular stuff. I would love for her songs to come out in the FF series or something cool like that. The impression i get is not really that people are tired of her, more like she's kinda inaccessible. Maybe last time she was more willing to collaborate? Now it seems like she's more concerned with doing her own thing but all this is just my opinion.

Ah sales almost went below 10k yesterday. It probably will for the next 2 days before the upward weekend trend. I really hope this release can chart like a cockroach.


I would die and go to HEAVEN if she did that *_*;

Ayu and Final Fantasy! My favorite artist and game series together!?

Just the thought of it messes with my emotions xD; lol

ayumisrael 18th September 2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1634997)
I would die and go to HEAVEN if she did that *_*;

Ayu and Final Fantasy! My favorite artist and game series together!?

Just the thought of it messes with my emotions xD; lol

Same! I sure would hope that ayu will make a song for a new FF game!

acougan 19th September 2008 01:07 AM

my 1st ayu song was from the psONE rpg game, 1000arms! i nvr completed the game but i'll nvr forget "Depend on You"

truehappiness 19th September 2008 01:43 AM

Remember that Ayu has TV appearances coming up that MIGHT boost the sales.

Perhaps they're experimenting.

Zeke. 19th September 2008 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acougan (Post 1635187)
my 1st ayu song was from the psONE rpg game, 1000arms! i nvr completed the game but i'll nvr forget "Depend on You"

Ha ha, same here!

Tom Punks 19th September 2008 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1634433)
Well, I think Ayu's done pretty well for the 2nd week. What shocked me was B'z's sales... gosh 50k+ for the second day? From what I heard from here, B'z is supposed to be really popular and selling tons of records...

They DO sell tons of records. 50k second day is great. Think of the bajillions of artists who can't even sell 50k total, and the fact that B'z have been around for FOREVER, and add in the fact that CD sales are pretty obviously not what they used to be. :yes

SolarAngel 19th September 2008 02:42 AM

^Yeah i think their sales are pretty ok. They already have the record for biggest selling artiste ever in japan and doesn't look like anyone's close to breaking it yet. What are they experimenting about? How ayu can do with or without tv appearances?

truehappiness 19th September 2008 02:57 AM

B'z apparently was totally against the two best albums I believe, and they ended up being released for some reason or another.

I'm pretty happy with Ayu's sales. I hope they spike after her TV appearances.

Ayumiko 19th September 2008 03:59 AM

I surprised @ the 2nd week's sales...I expected the index numbers to be much lower. Congrats to ayu~

Luv ~Venus~ 19th September 2008 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 1635312)
B'z apparently was totally against the two best albums I believe, and they ended up being released for some reason or another.

I'm pretty happy with Ayu's sales. I hope they spike after her TV appearances.

They prolly were able to choose the release dates and wut content goes on them. =/

Exactly, how many tv performances is Ayu going to do?

truehappiness 19th September 2008 04:24 AM

Two.

And I don't know about that.

There's an interview that talks about how B'z does not like the idea of best albums, like at all. I forget the circumstances.

miskiq 19th September 2008 10:54 AM

1 24,319 B’z The Best “ULTRA Treasure” VMR 08/9/17
B’z
2 7,539 A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ AVT 08/9/10
浜崎あゆみ

3 1,962 イヤー・オブ・ザ・ジェントルマン UMK 08/9/11
Ne-Yo(ニーヨ) 12816.3

1->2->2->2- Ayumi Hamasaki - 17,372 + 12,286 + 10,015 +7,539(X1,7) = 80,261

TITANIC 19th September 2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miskiq (Post 1635653)
1 24,319 B’z The Best “ULTRA Treasure” VMR 08/9/17
B’z
2 7,539 A COMPLETE ~ALL SINGLES~ AVT 08/9/10
浜崎あゆみ

3 1,962 イヤー・オブ・ザ・ジェントルマン UMK 08/9/11
Ne-Yo(ニーヨ) 12816.3

1->2->2->2- Ayumi Hamasaki - 17,372 + 12,286 + 10,015 +7,539(X1,7) = 80,261

ahhmm yah.... maybe tomorrow will be the lowest index

babamon 19th September 2008 11:02 AM

Omg B'z is dropping like.....

sales will definitely go up during weekend :)

ayumisrael 19th September 2008 11:05 AM

It sold 619,137 by far =D.
There are 3 more days so maybe it will pass 650,000 this week!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.