Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Lawi! (Post 2535265)
I read somewhere blossom is to have a new PV on Love Songs,is that true ??? Ifso, don't you think it could be the first part of MOON PV? That would be awesome !

I hope so! I never even watched the blossom PV... lol but "directors cut" usually just means different or alternate scenes...I can't imagine us getting a completely new PV.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarukaKamiya (Post 2535268)
It's 8,800yen tax INCLUDED on the limited box set, so I guess it's comforting to know that on CDJapan and HMV the Japanese tax does not count for us non-Japanese people. :rofl

Yeah, that's with every release ^^;

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535269)



Yeah, that's with every release ^^;

I know that. But I think it's something people tend to overlook. And something that price, I'd forgotten about the tax being included.

Of course it was 7 AM when I was first reading this news. XD;;;

Kana×Shin 28th October 2010 06:46 PM

@tokyoxjapanxfan, thanks for sharrin'
New album :『Love songs』:heart the title...
「blossom (video clip -director's cut-) ※初収録」← can't wait for PV!〜 ♪
and covers, 15 tracks... overall?!

Quote:

-Ayu is the first Japanese artist to have the files included on the USB (48KHz, 24bit, wav.file)
↑ I didn't know about this!! (*laugh*)

!Lawi! 28th October 2010 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535269)
I hope so! I never even watched the blossom PV... lol but "directors cut" usually just means different or alternate scenes...I can't imagine us getting a completely new PV.

Oh I see... Honestly, you didn't miss much, I might sound tough but I think this PV doesn't worth to be on Love Songs...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Lawi! (Post 2535276)
Oh I see... Honestly, you didn't miss much, I might sound tough but I think this PV doesn't worth to be on Love Songs...

I agree though...they should leave it exclusive to the crossroad single. :/

Yukitora 28th October 2010 06:53 PM

I'm hoping ayu will make some appearance like Endless Sorrow. However that just wouldn't fit into the plot xD

Andrenekoi 28th October 2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535231)
So she's "producing" the single...which means what exactly? I guess she's not composing so there will be no CREA...

this may mean she is paying for it and will receive part of the money from the sales (like Max Matsura with Ayu)

OR

that worked on the actual musical content of the single, being it 100% or just lyrics/melody/arrangment/whatever (like TK with 80% of jpop acts from the 90's)

OR

that she chose the direction the single had, worked so it would sound on the way she wanted and gave it her final ok (like she does with her own singles and albums)

and it also can be any mix of 2 or all of those...

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukitora (Post 2535282)
I'm hoping ayu will make some appearance like Endless Sorrow. However that just wouldn't fit into the plot xD

She could be a nurse in the doctor scene. XD

Zeke. 28th October 2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Lawi! (Post 2535276)
Oh I see... Honestly, you didn't miss much, I might sound tough but I think this PV doesn't worth to be on Love Songs...

I quite liked the blossom PV. It seemed more... idk, realistic without Ayu in the PV.

ストロボ・EdGE 28th October 2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535267)
That's not what it says...it's 8 PVs ... one for Last Angel and two new album PVs.

If there is 15 new tracks, and we have 6 already, that's nine new tracks.
(YAY FOR NO SEVEN DAYS WAR! Unless they include it as a bonus track...please no!)

? I'm not sure what you're talking about- I didn't mention anything about the PVs :P

(ほか、全15曲収録予定)<-- all together 15 planned included tracks

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2535263)
This is soooo exciting!! It says 8 new songs, so assuming there are 3 interludes, that's 5 new songs.... <3 <3 <3 So excited for that single too! "Love songs" isn't exactly inspiring or anything, but it really matches the material we have so far and A SLIP CASE!? <3<3<3

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2535288)
? I'm not sure what you're talking about- I didn't mention anything about the PVs :P

(ほか、全15曲収録予定)<-- all together 15 planned included tracks

What I'm saying is that it does not say 8 new songs, it says 8 new PVs.

Yes, there are 15 tracks planned, and since we have

MOON
blossom
crossroad
Virgin Road
Sweet Season
Last Angel

There will be 9 new tracks. :)

!Lawi! 28th October 2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2535287)
I quite liked the blossom PV. It seemed more... idk, realistic without Ayu in the PV.

Oh I had no problem with the absence of Ayu, but I didn't like it, I found the plot kinda banal, some moments were even ridiculous (seriously,his death is not sad at all!),I don't know, I didn't like it...
But of course it's my own opinion !

ayumisrael 28th October 2010 07:02 PM

Conclusion:

Album should be like (not official order obviously):

01. MOON
02. blossom
03. crossroad
04. Virgin Road
05. Sweet Season
06. Last angel
07. interlude (opening one)
08. interlude
09. interlude
10. new song (with PV)
11. new song (with PV)
12. new song
13. new song
14. new song
15. new song

Mirrorcle Monster 28th October 2010 07:04 PM

Hope it only includes 2 interludes...
I would love to have : a winter epic ballad, a rock song like BoY, a cute song like HONEY or STEP you, a electro-trance song, a piano driven ballad, rock agressive song and something unique

ストロボ・EdGE 28th October 2010 07:05 PM

LOVE~destiny~
LOVEppears
LOVE~refrain~
is this LOVE?
1LOVE
Sunrise~LOVE is ALL~
Sunset~LOVE is ALL~
Love 'n' Hate
meaning of Love

...and now Love songs. Idk, I don't mind it too much, but she's used it too much already IMO, and I always expect interesting titles even if they're simple, like GREEN or GUILTY.

But I'm so excited anyway :love

Elednist 28th October 2010 07:09 PM

The album's title has deceived me a little bit, but I won't let the prejudices guide me and I will wait for the cover and the songs xD I only hope that if the hole album is full of ballads they won't be like BALLAD xDD
I'm very curious for the single, maybe ayu will start to produce all her songs if she receives good critics :P

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2535297)
Conclusion:

Album should be like (not official order obviously):

01. MOON
02. blossom
03. crossroad
04. Virgin Road
05. Sweet Season
06. Last angel
07. interlude (opening one)
08. interlude
09. interlude
10. new song (with PV)
11. new song (with PV)
12. new song
13. new song
14. new song
15. new song

I agree with this. 3 new 'ludes, and 6 new songs. It's a formula that works for Ayu's albums, and I honestly don't understand why a ton of people don't really agree with this kind of formula other than "NEW SONGS NEW SONGS NEW ORIGINAL SONGS."

Honestly, if Ayu's albums did not have at least one interlude, even if it's just the intro (obviously I do not count Memorial address since it's just a mini-album), it would take away what makes Ayu's albums HER albums. It's not really all that common in the music industry to have intro/interludes, although anyone is free to correct me on that (I know alan has introludes).

GRACE 28th October 2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarukaKamiya (Post 2535313)
I agree with this. 3 new 'ludes, and 6 new songs. It's a formula that works for Ayu's albums, and I honestly don't understand why a ton of people don't really agree with this kind of formula other than "NEW SONGS NEW SONGS NEW ORIGINAL SONGS."

Honestly, if Ayu's albums did not have at least one interlude, even if it's just the intro (obviously I do not count Memorial address since it's just a mini-album), it would take away what makes Ayu's albums HER albums. It's not really all that common in the music industry to have intro/interludes, although anyone is free to correct me on that (I know alan has introludes).

They're also pretty lazy and annoying. If she was composing them, that'd be one thing, but she sticks other people's compositions, instrumental compositions, into her album because she's too lazy to make a whole album. I'd rather have a 12 track album with no interludes than a 15 track with three :l no one else uses them for this exact reason, they care enough to put a full album out :l

Polyrhythm 28th October 2010 07:16 PM

Really? That was the best title they could come up with? 88,000 yen for some box thingy? Nthnx. I'll take the CD+DVD.....OS press.........if the cover is good. The singles are all boring but Ayu has the best ballad album tracks....so I guess we'll wait and see....

ohsixthirty 28th October 2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2535316)
They're also pretty lazy and annoying. If she was composing them, that'd be one thing, but she sticks other people's compositions, instrumental compositions, into her album because she's too lazy to make a whole album. I'd rather have a 12 track album with no interludes than a 15 track with three :l no one else uses them for this exact reason, they care enough to put a full album out :l

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? i seriously don't think ayumi uses interludes because she is lazy. she does it because she wants to. if it was laziness why bother with them at all? she could release every album without interludes and still call it an album just the same.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.