Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

AyUmIXx 11th February 2011 03:19 PM

i love Ayu showing love that obvious thru twitter to her beloved hubby..
how sweet..
and Mannie working with Jennifer Lopez, that's just WOWW!!

AyuGAME 11th February 2011 03:35 PM

wow...she use skype for the meeting? how cool is that? current technology is so wow...

Misa-chan 11th February 2011 04:03 PM

9/2/2011~11/2/2011:

Spoiler:
ishiiluis: Let's give today our all! yeah!
ayu_19980408: Yea( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪

ayu_19980408: Though it's not the place for me to say "Yea"!! Wait a minute!!!!!!! When did my number of followers all of a sudden increase so much??!!? ← Was so anxious that her language broke down.

http://twitpic.com/3y72c9
ayu_19980408: My big bro cooked for me=)))I'm very HAPPY!!!!!!

ayu_19980408: In this one life, surely everybody has a fated partner. But we often can’t find the one. Even when they are right in front of us, we do not realize. And though we believe, because we are so afraid of being hurt, we walk past each other and continue on.

ayu_19980408: In this one life, if everybody has a fated partner. When you look into their eyes and feel that something, don’t let go of the hand which you are so tightly holding. Because there is surely noone anywhere in this world Who is used to losing.

MasashiMuto: Thank you for yesterday. It was fun! I'll see you back in Japan! Mannie was also very pleasant. By the way, I reached Haneda Airport at 4.30am...
ayu_19980408: It was a fun night-- ♪ It was a nice time to take off flight, but the arrival time is a little too crazy!! (laugh)

Mannie69: Shooting a L'Oreal commercial with Jennifer Lopez today...
ayu_19980408: Have fun baby(^_−)−☆
principalcmjk: J-JLo!
ayu_19980408: JK-san, was that a reply?! (laugh)

ayu_19980408: My hubby will be shooting a CM with Jennifer Lopez for L'Oreal today. Shall I tag along? I wanna see JLo in person---!!
tsuchan1002111: Will the CM show in Japan?? (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
ayu_19980408: I think it will be on-air internationally, so you may see it ♪

naomi_19850716: What is Mannie's newest Japanese phrase???? ♪(´ε` )
ayu_19980408: "What is that." ← Said with a straight face.

Mannie69: thanks my beautiful wife ;)
ayu_19980408: Im sending lots of energy n love to u!!!!!!!

mi_o124: What time is it at LA now??
ayu_19980408: 10:30am in the morning ☆

ayumix102: Do you talk to Masa-san everyday through telepathy??? (*´∇`*)/~~~\(*´∇`*)
ayu_19980408: Yes (*^_^*)

ayu_19980408: The all staff meeting about Love Hotel Tour on Skype is over!!!!!!!! Sorry to bring trouble to everyone because of the noise and time-lag m(_ _)m

ayu_19980408: Boo... Really, at this time of year, it's cold even in California..... (´Д` )

PoetGirl 11th February 2011 04:12 PM

its funny ayu wants to see jenny in person, who wouldnt

asmAyumi1992 11th February 2011 05:02 PM

Haha, I wanna see JLo in person too :D

Bubbly 11th February 2011 05:21 PM

lol, I want to see how many speaks japanese with a straight face

Bigtop 11th February 2011 11:00 PM

I just signed up and downloaded Skype, all because of Ayu, but I'm not using it because of the statement that I said earlier (see previous page)...

koumori 11th February 2011 11:07 PM

^ Sorry I don't get that logic. But whatever. I'm sure Skype thanks for for supporting Ayu.

- Thanks for the translations Misa!

BlackSilence 11th February 2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2630614)
He's always worked, silly! He was working technically when he met Ayu, wasn't he? I don't think him living off her money was ever a legitimate worry. :3

I know :P but I mean when you got big names there, it's like a confirmation that he's "on market" everywhere which makes him a "well payed" model. There are models out there who are working but you can't really see them in big commercials or advertising famous brands. That's what I was worried about, about how much of a model job he actually gets and how big it is. :yes

koumori 12th February 2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2631113)
I know :P but I mean when you got big names there, it's like a confirmation that he's "on market" everywhere which makes him a "well payed" model. There are models out there who are working but you can't really see them in big commercials or advertising famous brands. That's what I was worried about, about how much of a model job he actually gets and how big it is. :yes

He got to work with Ayu? lol, I'd expect models to have an impressive portfolio to get anywhere near one of Japan's bestselling solo artists.

BlackSilence 12th February 2011 12:51 AM

^ what i was trying to say was that his face wasn't fammiliar to me plus Japan is the other world lol the point is if he works with such names in europe/usa then...oh whatever no use in explaining..I know what i wanna say, but I doubt I can explain that in a way for people to understand me xD so hell that xD
I'm calm about him now, that's the most importaint thing lol

JEWEL 12th February 2011 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2631144)
^ what i was trying to say was that his face wasn't fammiliar to me plus Japan is the other world lol the point is if he works with such names in europe/usa then...oh whatever no use in explaining..I know what i wanna say, but I doubt I can explain that in a way for people to understand me xD so hell that xD
I'm calm about him now, that's the most importaint thing lol

He was a Von Dutch model for a while, and supported himself thus far before meeting Ayu. A lot of models, especially male models, aren't 'familiar' to most people. They're just faces in a magazine. And he was obviously workable enough to get a job for L'Oreal, and I imagine cosmetic companies are hard jobs to book as a model.

All I'm trying to convey is I'm sure she's a hell of a lot smarter than letting some dude live off her money. And personally, it doesn't seem like thats his intention. :3

AyUmIXx 12th February 2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

ayu_19980408: In this one life, surely everybody has a fated partner. But we often can’t find the one. Even when they are right in front of us, we do not realize. And though we believe, because we are so afraid of being hurt, we walk past each other and continue on.

ayu_19980408: In this one life, if everybody has a fated partner. When you look into their eyes and feel that something, don’t let go of the hand which you are so tightly holding. Because there is surely noone anywhere in this world Who is used to losing.
so ayu tweeted lyric from November rite? haha~

and so cute ayu saying wanna meet JLo!
wanna watch the CM soon!

BlackSilence 12th February 2011 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEWEL (Post 2631227)
He was a Von Dutch model for a while, and supported himself thus far before meeting Ayu. A lot of models, especially male models, aren't 'familiar' to most people. They're just faces in a magazine. And he was obviously workable enough to get a job for L'Oreal, and I imagine cosmetic companies are hard jobs to book as a model.

All I'm trying to convey is I'm sure she's a hell of a lot smarter than letting some dude live off her money. And personally, it doesn't seem like thats his intention. :3

I know that!:yes I really like Mannie, he didn't seem to be one of those, but you know there's always a possibility, things happen, but as i said i'm calm now ;) :P :D I just needed a confirmation, and I got it :eyebrow

Jennie Mae 12th February 2011 12:23 PM

About Skype... you have to know the persons email or exact username in order to talk to them. I just did a search on "Ayumi Hamasaki" and got 61 results. So I highly doubt that she is going to get bothered by fans on it.

AyUmIXx 12th February 2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2631323)
I know that!:yes I really like Mannie, he didn't seem to be one of those, but you know there's always a possibility, things happen, but as i said i'm calm now ;) :P :D I just needed a confirmation, and I got it :eyebrow

i know how you feel =)) I used to be afraid of ayu's choice of Mannie..
BUT, in the end of the day, it's Ayu's life, and yes we all want her to be happily ever after with someone she has tied knot with, but once again, it's her OWN choice, it's her OWN risk she should take, so if there's really something happen in the future, well, it's really one part of her life where she would have to learn from the mistake.

right now, i'm just so happy for Ayu after seeing the video from a fan who met ayu at down town and airport, see ayu and Mannie being so close like that?
that's so sweet~~ :love:love

BlackSilence 12th February 2011 12:49 PM

^ I never was afraid of the choice she did, I knew she knows what she was doing. And I know it's her life and her own mistakes, I'm fully aware of that! The point is there wasn't much info about Mannie, no idea about his background in the case of working, it's always good to know this. And here we go, he tweeted about that CM, that was enough for me :yes :D

I loved that video too, it was uber cute *_*

C+R+E+AYUMI 12th February 2011 01:35 PM

internationally broadcasted? yay

AyUmIXx 12th February 2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2631340)
^ I never was afraid of the choice she did, I knew she knows what she was doing. And I know it's her life and her own mistakes, I'm fully aware of that! The point is there wasn't much info about Mannie, no idea about his background in the case of working, it's always good to know this. And here we go, he tweeted about that CM, that was enough for me :yes :D

I loved that video too, it was uber cute *_*

oh okay~~ that's good then!

Deibel 13th February 2011 02:35 AM

2 more pics from ayu's twitter!

"Waiting 4.." ← http://twitpic.com/3z5m6f
"Don't know what to say.." ← http://twitpic.com/3z64e6

(OMG maybe she met JLo finally!?? *_*)

And 1 more of Mannie's.

"2 in 1 ;)" ← http://twitpic.com/3z64o5


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.