Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

YotaLM21 25th June 2008 10:28 AM

Hello guys...

I was finally going to make an order in cresent shop and I realize that the Stickers are out of stock, since the 1st part of the tour is ending this weekend, do you think they will be re-stocked? or are they gone for good? :(

Suteisi 25th June 2008 02:07 PM

My guess would be that they will be gone for good, but I could be wrong.

Your best bet at this point is to search on Yahoo Auction Japan, people will likely be selling them on there. I noticed a lot of the AT08 goods being sold in auctions even though they were out of stock on mu-mo.com

jiarongisme 25th June 2008 02:24 PM

I just wanna know if there are 2 alternative covers for &? I mean there are 2 different pics of ayu and they both look cover-ish to me. The first one is the official one and the second one is a different picture. Does that mean it can be the cover too? Because it has

"& ayumi hamasaki"

criminal 25th June 2008 02:39 PM

I think that the other one where she's facing the camera with her eyes closed is just a picture from the booklet. [HUGE SCAN] I think that the person who buys it can just put that as the "front cover", if they prefer it, by folding the booklet differently or whatever.

Suteisi 25th June 2008 02:46 PM

On this picture, you can see that the person turned the booklet around to show the 'usual' front cover. So it's possible it's like criminal said, they might have turned it around.

http://img283.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...296631jo07.jpg

jiarongisme 26th June 2008 02:31 PM

So its considered a cover? Okay! Then I'll use the alternative one since that one is nicer <3

Ayumi_lover 28th June 2008 10:12 AM

Do you love AT07 design??? Because i'm in love with this!!! With box, cover, booklet, dvd's art.... I did'nt plann to order this tour, but i had money and wish to spend it on Ayu so i ordered also AT07. I've got it and it's fantastic!! It's just better than all my hopes!!

jiarongisme 7th July 2008 12:29 PM

I LOVE THE DVD TOO! <33

tourniquet 9th July 2008 10:05 PM

has anyone yet received the normal (non-first press) cd+dvd edition of mirrorcle world or is it just a myth?

Suteisi 9th July 2008 10:13 PM

I've heard of someone ordering them, but don't know if they received, I would assume so.

Why do you ask?

If you're wondering what they look like, they are exactly like any other CD+DVD singles. But with the respective images (same as First Press, except smaller to fit in the case).

tourniquet 9th July 2008 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neffiline (Post 1539384)
Why do you ask?

If you're wondering what they look like, they are exactly like any other CD+DVD singles. But with the respective images (same as First Press, except smaller to fit in the case).

I'm pretty sure of that, but still need pictures - the big, weird packaging of the first press wasn't my taste. ^^ it's an option in case the PV doesn't make the album cut, I only got DOY cd only so far and yesasia only has one dvd version in stock (YOU afair). o_O

MW is still an unpreceded case in her discography.

Ayumi_lover 10th July 2008 02:56 PM

order normal version through hmv.co.jp

GRACE 10th July 2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tourniquet (Post 1539393)
I'm pretty sure of that, but still need pictures - the big, weird packaging of the first press wasn't my taste. ^^ it's an option in case the PV doesn't make the album cut, I only got DOY cd only so far and yesasia only has one dvd version in stock (YOU afair). o_O

MW is still an unpreceded case in her discography.

On yesasia, it looks like the JP version first press is out of stock by their picture(could be wrong though), but the OS press still has the extended pictures.

jiarongisme 12th July 2008 01:44 AM

I can try and make it if you guys want~

-EDIT-

I did it anyway. XD


I don't have any idea what the obi would look like. XD What I did was to replace the covers with my GUILTY casing.

Suteisi 12th July 2008 05:11 AM

^You took your CDs from the First press and put them in the GUILTY jewel case? xD Awesome! Haha~

pchan1986 12th July 2008 09:49 PM

that does look awesome, great idea!

Justex 12th July 2008 10:13 PM

Here are some pictures of my non-first-press DoY-version:
Sorry they are a bit blurry, but that is all I can get out of my crappy cam at night.

You see it's not only a myth and it really exists :)

I was a bit disappointed when I didn't get the bigger casing, but now I am happy about it, since it fits better into my shelf and the obi is quite nice (and I love obis). :D

Tell me if you need more pictures.

ayu1m 12th July 2008 10:37 PM

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2782/img1619dp9.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7608/img1623ji0.jpg

few

KuroixShiroi_Namida 13th July 2008 12:01 AM

^...i want those re-releases!!!!!

tourniquet 13th July 2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justex (Post 1543174)
Here are some pictures of my non-first-press DoY-version:
Sorry they are a bit blurry, but that is all I can get out of my crappy cam at night.

You see it's not only a myth and it really exists :)

I was a bit disappointed when I didn't get the bigger casing, but now I am happy about it, since it fits better into my shelf and the obi is quite nice (and I love obis). :D

Tell me if you need more pictures.

omg, I love the dvd case. that's also the reason I want one of them, because it fits better into my shelf. xD

more pictures are welcomed. <3


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.