Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   News on London PVs - "Microphone" & "Sexy little things" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98536)

aura~ 24th February 2010 11:11 AM

british favour.... mmm... even if it's not true or sth... I wonder what means that a song has a british flavour...

Suteisi 24th February 2010 12:40 PM

Why does it HAVE to be Ayu getting inspired by Lady Gaga? Couldn't it be Gaga who got inspired by Ayu? .... Anyway.

EXCITED! For these PVs! Looks very promising I think :yes

noisy_harmony 24th February 2010 01:02 PM

^ Because she isn't inspired by Gaga? It's like Ayu has never had surrealistic videos. Maybe you didn't watched ourselves for example. >.<

Tom Punks 24th February 2010 01:04 PM

^ I'm pretty sure that's what Neffiline was saying... That it's ridiculous that everyone thinks Ayu doing something "weird" means she got inspired by Lady Gaga, when Ayu was obviously doing really weird things way before Lady Gaga came around, so if anything, LG was inspired by Ayu, not the other way around.

Suteisi 24th February 2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2255018)
^ I'm pretty sure that's what Neffiline was saying... That it's ridiculous that everyone thinks Ayu doing something "weird" means she got inspired by Lady Gaga, when Ayu was obviously doing really weird things way before Lady Gaga came around, so if anything, LG was inspired by Ayu, not the other way around.

Thank you. That's EXACLY what I was saying. Lol

Andrenekoi 24th February 2010 02:21 PM

Neither Ayu or Gaga invented strange stuff... And they don't use the same aesthetique directions, even when both use strange things...

Tom Punks 24th February 2010 02:25 PM

^ Exactly, which is why I get so annoyed when people compare EVERY SINGLE "weird" thing to Lady Gaga. It's just so... ugh. >>

gigipan* 24th February 2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdolce (Post 2254787)
But anyways. I don't remember what I said before about her new song but I wouldn't mind something really nasty sexy R&Bish song from Ayu. She's an adult. She can sing about sex as well because I have a image in my head tof Ayu that isn't so angelic as some Ayu fans seem to think and I really like the idea. :D But she would do it differently though, I wouldn't want her to become Koda Kumi (this is said only because I don't want to make you think I want Ayu to become like Kuu is/or was). Just one nasty song would be alright and then she could keep doing the stuff she usually does or something. :p

I don't understand why it's so horrible for some fans though. Sexy Ayu is better than that sickening cute Ayu which I actually hate from the bottom of my heart. I want more Sexy Ayu. x)

I agree, though I don't hate angelical Ayu at all, but I think that being sexy could be a step forward to her image. It's the kind of surprise we are waiting for, maybe XD And maybe some fans are afraid that a nasty song would be the beginning of Ayu becoming Britney Spears or Beyoncé or [insert a western pop artist here]. But I don't think so. Ayu's artistic view (regarding to music, videos, styling...) is very original and everything she does is so classy and distinctive that I don't think I'll be disappointed with a sexy PV, because it will be new but it will still be Ayu XD

tokyoxjapanxfan 24th February 2010 02:58 PM

and ironically, they're both inspired by madonna. :)

Aderianu 24th February 2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2255110)
and ironically, they're both inspired by madonna. :)

and Gwen. and Bjork.

ayujarl 24th February 2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2255110)
and ironically, they're both inspired by madonna. :)

so true :innocent

noidea 24th February 2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2255110)
and ironically, they're both inspired by madonna. :)

Wow, something true in this thread for a change xD

yelmizuno 24th February 2010 05:16 PM

I really don't care that much xD Ayu don't use to say from where she gets inspired... last year she talked abou MJ... but it's because he dead.... I listened that Ayu likes Madonna... but it's only...

I want to say that Ayu didn't make some really weird after ourselves or Ladies Night... (she made 1LOVE, but she didn't used that kind of weird make-up...), and maybe Ayu has seen one Gaga thing and want to do weird things like ourselves again... or maybe not... maybe she only want to back to make those things... who knows!? And yes, maybe Gaga has seen Ayu videos, maybe not. I just can't understand why u guys try to explain things that we couldn't exactly know.

I think that who knows Ayumi carrer, knows that she is very original, now she's using the Circus theme, we know that a lot of people are using this, but we know too that ayumi's Circus will be different from another, because she have her own style. I mean... even if ayu use something that everbody is using, her way to use it will be so different, that we can never say that it's a "copy", because it's really isn't. This is because I don't care if someone make comparations... Ayu is always diferent

Ayumiko 24th February 2010 06:21 PM

^ayu made alterna too.

Besides pvs, ayu did weird photoshoots before...like that leslie kee superstar book where she wore a white wig.

yelmizuno 24th February 2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumiko (Post 2255297)
^ayu made alterna too.

Besides pvs, ayu did weird photoshoots before...like that leslie kee superstar book where she wore a white wig.

yes, you're right, I forgot to put alterna here...

Emperatriz Ayumi 24th February 2010 09:22 PM

Emmanuel Akintunde appears in one of the Vivi Deji Deji pictures behind Ayu...

CAN´T WAIT TO WATCH THE NEW VIDEOS!!!:love:love:love

truehappiness 24th February 2010 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumiko (Post 2255297)
^ayu made alterna too.

Besides pvs, ayu did weird photoshoots before...like that leslie kee superstar book where she wore a white wig.

There was also a rabbit in the wig...

Cherry Dynamite 25th February 2010 12:17 AM

NO ARTIST FOR A LONG TIME NOW IS ORIGINAL! Everyone's using old artist's concept but with their own twist and style.

Get it?

aura~ 25th February 2010 12:50 AM

yes, sir!!!


(no, really, I agree with you ^^)

ren0210989 25th February 2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanaCherry (Post 2255507)
NO ARTIST FOR A LONG TIME NOW IS ORIGINAL! Everyone's using old artist's concept but with their own twist and style.

Get it?

Amen and Haleluyah!!!!!!!!

jeez, i can't beleave there's so much useles convo here xD
14pages talking about nothing xD we only got the name of 2 songs confirmed and that this actor is somehow in the PV's, but somehow this has become more of a chat room than an actual topic/news thread xD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.