Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

Cyria 28th October 2010 08:09 PM

9 new tracks! Even if there are four interludes, there will still be five songs. I hope they'll include upbeat/dance songs about love.

ストロボ・EdGE 28th October 2010 08:10 PM

ATM 8,800 yen is $108.64USD... :laugh/:dead2 I couldn't get it if I wanted it.

jbrat2219 28th October 2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2535320)
8800 not 88000. Learn to read.

Also, are you really in a place to complain when the artist in your set released a cover of a picture of lint on black fabric :rolleyes

:roflmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535324)
LMAO. I didn't even notice the typo.
Do you know how much 88,000 yen is?!??

At this very moment 88,000(.004)yen is $1,083.280 USD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polyrhythm (Post 2535326)
LOL really? we're going to go there now? 8800, 88000 i dont give a fk. I'm not going to buy it so it doesn't mean anything to me :shrug

Then get out. :innocent

Heavenly 28th October 2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2535381)
ATM 8,800 yen is $108.64USD... :laugh/:dead2 I couldn't get it if I wanted it.

hmmm... it's only €77.9 :D

~StarCatcher~ 28th October 2010 08:12 PM

album title sounds not tha promising even the single is not for her mainly...

kind of meh

I need a up-tempo or rock song from ayu...

But I am happy nevertheless.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 08:16 PM

I hope the instrumental tracks on this album make up for the ones on RnRc! THE introduction and montage were... :/

jbrat2219 28th October 2010 08:17 PM

^ Montage wasn't so bad, it was just really out of place! It was very creepy so I loved it... Which the following song was creepy as well.

brener 28th October 2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 2535383)
hmmm... it's only €77.9 :D

it's about R$ 200,00, my wallet will explode hehehe.

gallowsCalibrator 28th October 2010 08:18 PM

Holy....!!!!! *PUTS ON CHRISTMAS LIST* I hope the USB is as gorgeous as the NEXT LEVEL one!!!!!!!!!!


Oh, god, this is gonna be so expensive, though :dead2

Kacku 28th October 2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN
I hope the instrumental tracks on this album make up for the ones on RnRc! THE introduction and montage were... :/

Agreed here, Rock'n'Roll Circus' interludes were shamefully bad, especially compared to the ones on NEXT LEVEL.

Suteisi 28th October 2010 08:23 PM

I hope they make the USB in some kind of logo... something new... or maybe just simple, good old "A" ? I wonder... I just hope it's not just a flat and boring USB.

As for micro SD.... I wonder if it will work on any type of phone that takes micro SD? My phone takes one~

brener 28th October 2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kacku (Post 2535397)
Agreed here, Rock'n'Roll Circus' interludes were shamefully bad, especially compared to the ones on NEXT LEVEL.

agreed, Disco-munication was gorgeous!!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suteisi (Post 2535403)
I hope they make the USB in some kind of logo... something new... or maybe just simple, good old "A" ? I wonder... I just hope it's not just a flat and boring USB.

As for micro SD.... I wonder if it will work on any type of phone that takes micro SD? My phone takes one~

I'm sure they'll make some kind of design for the USB.
And I believe the micro SD will work anywhere...not like it's region-coded or anything.

Kazeyomi 28th October 2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly (Post 2535383)
hmmm... it's only €77.9 :D

And then it will turns into 100 € on YA :laugh
I don't know how much costed the NL usb. But if it comes with all that stuff, it could cost a little more.

emi♡ 28th October 2010 08:27 PM

I'll never understand the hate for The Introduction. When I heard that song, I thought the album was going to be epic. I was kind of let down honestly lol

and montage was pretty. I think both RnRC and NL had good interludes...the interludes are like, the best songs on NL :laugh ;P

But I hope that the use of interludes means that the songs will be different. It's so up in the air right now lol

that would be cool if the microSDs are like compatible with everything.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 08:30 PM

Just checked... no micro SD slot on my phone!
My last phone had one...but now I have the HTC Evo. Oh well.

Not like I was going to use it anyway! It will sit on my shelf LOL

Suteisi 28th October 2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535407)
I'm sure they'll make some kind of design for the USB.
And I believe the micro SD will work anywhere...not like it's region-coded or anything.

Well you never know, it's like the NDS games used to be region free, and now the new ones are coded... :S

Hope for the best, prepare for the worse? XD

ストロボ・EdGE 28th October 2010 08:30 PM

I agree, I think I liked all of the interludes on both albums. They helped RnRC have a good flow imo, and NL's were probably the best of all her albums.

aura~ 28th October 2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koshka (Post 2535408)
And then it will turns into 100 € on YA :laugh
I don't know how much costed the NL usb. But if it comes with all that stuff, it could cost a little more.

the NL USB was 6,800 yens. Now 2000yens more with DVD+photobook+microSD... that's why I guess the USB design might not be as nice as the NL one hahaha

noisy_harmony 28th October 2010 08:39 PM

All intros and introductions on both NL and RnRC were great and were a huge step up from mediocre (IMO) GUILTY ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2535413)
the interludes are like, the best songs on NL :laugh ;P

hmm if you think so.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.