Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

ohsixthirty 12th February 2009 06:52 PM

i never thought i'd actually take pictures and upload my ayumi collection...but i just did anyhow. its not great, i really regret that some things (my older cds) aren't in great condition anymore, but when i first discovered ayumi i really used her cds a LOT. now i buy more to collect, but for for the first few years i bought things to use them.

anyhow, here it is...

Spoiler:


albums and remix albums.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0201.jpg

singles.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0202.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0204.jpg

some of my older singles have cracked cases. :(

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0203.jpg

i keep obi's and those stickers inside the back of the single.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0205.jpg

excerpts from ayu-mi-x iii. i still need the other two to have a complete set.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0185.jpg

german remix singles.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0186.jpg

i keep the majority of my ayumi cd's in a drawer for now.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0187.jpg

recent purchases. i've been keeping the plastic on things lately. i really regret not taking better care of my older ayumi cds. :(

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0188.jpg

here's some random magazine i bought off ebay when i was new to ayumi. she isn't even on the cover! she's featured inside a couple of times.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0179.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0177.jpg
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0178.jpg


bought these advertisment mags for panasonic from ebay.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0180.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0181.jpg

uraayu with stickers. :)

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0182.jpg

photobooks that came with albums.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0184.jpg

i've bought several bootlegs over the years...this was just too cheap to say no to. it has a cardboard case that opens up, the dvd case is inside. i have no idea why it has that random picture of ayumi there, it doesn't match at all. :shrug

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0189.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0190.jpg

another bootleg i bought when i was low on cash. whoever made this one couldn't even be bothered to have a hard dvd case, its just a cardboard sleave.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0191.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0192.jpg

bought these bootlegs of ayu-ro mix and endless sorrow on ebay when i was a newbie.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0193.jpg

disc one is ayu-ro mix, disc two is a clips.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0194.jpg

what an ugly cd design. :(

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0195.jpg

tracklist...plus a few extra songs.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0199.jpg

random pics from the booklet. its actually several pages long.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0196.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0197.jpg

US ayumi vinyls, still mostly wrapped in plastic.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0200.jpg

ayumi stickers and a few other things.

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0206.jpg http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...3/IMG_0207.jpg

i also have an a symbol keychain somewhere and 5 or 6 posters, but i'm not sure where. :shrug

rusuke 13th February 2009 10:58 AM

Wow! you have a nice big collection out there, touchedstar! You know, you should not regret that some of your CDs aren't in great condition anymore.

I was also paranoid of what will my CDs condition will be when I usually used them but, I don't care much now. It's a different feeling when actually play the CDs than listening on PC or MP3. But I'm still careful in handling my precious CDs but you know too much carefulness can lead to more mishandling. (Which happened to me a lot of times!)

rusuke 13th February 2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireknightzero (Post 1823391)
I just got my Japanese Version of I am.. and RAINBOW album!! I know many here have it already but I am really happy to have it now as my own colllection! Treat it with super care~haha. I bought it from HMVJapan, after all the discounts, it is much cheaper than CDJapan etc. Also, my sis helped me order it on Monday night and I got it on Wed afternoon!! The delivery is fast and there is no extra cost on express delivery or smth. VERY VERY GOOD SERVCIE HAHA.

And I recently bought Dome Tour 2001, CDL 2000-2001 DVD from auctions!! very happy too!

rusuke- I know how u feel!! Hope you will win the auction!

Thanks a lot! I hope I will!
That's great that you already have I am.. and RAINBOW.. I just got mine last January. But they are slightly used but It's OK. I have to be practical these days. But someday I'll buy brand new copies, I hope!:)

Lanz16 13th February 2009 08:40 PM

I started to collect Ayu CDs when I was in the 9th grade (3rd year HS).


I was victimized by a MY STORY bootleg in a local store here since I was newbie on buying genuine stuffs. I thought its okay to buy bootleg...

but it wasn't good. I promised myself that I will be extra careful to it more.


The very first single I've got is glitter/fated (CD+DVD), when I've open the box... I was amazed that this is REALLY a genuine one.
Since that day, I've gone crazy saving money for buying Ayu CDs in the future.

In my whole collection, about 60% of it was bought on my own wallet and the rest are support from my brother-in-law(even my sis) and my aunt from U.S.A.

My aunt bought me 4 singles, namely HEAVEN, AUDIENCE, Free & Easy, and evolution.
My brother-in-law gave me a (miss)understood (CD+DVD) on Christmas day of 2007.


Recently, I was planning to get 5 singles this year.
But since there's a news about the new album release, Im still planning it to cancel it.


I've made up my mind that I'll get the album since I want to have a new album for my poor lonely (m)u.


So, I've planning to get SEASONS, &, and of course, NEXT LEVEL (CD+DVD). :D

That's it! ^_~-*

jimex289 13th February 2009 09:11 PM

Very nice...I should take a picture of mine soon. I'm too lazy to put them on the shelves haha...

critter333294 15th February 2009 02:30 AM

I've got a pretty small collection, consists of:

fairyland CD+DVD
Memorial Address
MY STORY
(miss)understood CD+DVD+on my way
A Best 2 CD+2DVD
Mirrorcle World(DOY Version)
ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-
Coming Soon
RULE/Sparkle CD+DVD
Next Level

I recently bid on SEASONS and vogue on ebay, so hopefully i'll get those to add to my collection. I'm really interested in becoming a collector, but I'm still a bit confused. Can somebody explain middlemen(Celga, Crescent Shop) to me? I was reading their sites but it's a lot to take in with all the fees, etc. It sounds really expensive, but i'd really like to find the rarer stuff since ebay US doesn't have much.

rusuke 16th February 2009 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by critter333294 (Post 1826678)
I've got a pretty small collection, consists of:

fairyland CD+DVD
Memorial Address
MY STORY
(miss)understood CD+DVD+on my way
A Best 2 CD+2DVD
Mirrorcle World(DOY Version)
ayu-mi-x 6 -GOLD-
Coming Soon
RULE/Sparkle CD+DVD
Next Level

I recently bid on SEASONS and vogue on ebay, so hopefully i'll get those to add to my collection. I'm really interested in becoming a collector, but I'm still a bit confused. Can somebody explain middlemen(Celga, Crescent Shop) to me? I was reading their sites but it's a lot to take in with all the fees, etc. It sounds really expensive, but i'd really like to find the rarer stuff since ebay US doesn't have much.

I hope you won on ebay!!:D

I just won ayu-mi-x and Startin'/Born To Be...(Cd only) at ebay!
Unfortunately I can't buy NEXT LEVEL limited edition..huhuhu...

critter333294 17th February 2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 1827884)
I hope you won on ebay!!:D

I just won ayu-mi-x and Startin'/Born To Be...(Cd only) at ebay!
Unfortunately I can't buy NEXT LEVEL limited edition..huhuhu...

I sure did! I won SEASONS, vogue, and ayu-mi-x II non stop megamix(the one with the speckled case) all for really cheap. Then i've gotta pre-order my RULE/Sparkle, then Next Level! Such an expensive hobby lol.

rusuke 17th February 2009 11:41 AM

Congrats to you!
Surely indeed! Collecting ayu stuff is so expensive! My pocket cries! But it's worth!

BTW: Does Boys & Girls have OBI?

jiarongisme 17th February 2009 12:52 PM

Nope it doesn't. It's one of the older singles that doesn't have an obi. Back in those days, I think only albums had obis.

rusuke 17th February 2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1829745)
Nope it doesn't. It's one of the older singles that doesn't have an obi. Back in those days, I think only albums had obis.

Oh I see. Thank you for your reply!:)

NintendoHTF1242 17th February 2009 10:50 PM

That is strange Boys & Girls didn't have an OBI.

Because Utada's 12cm singles Automatic/time will tell, Movin' on without you, and First Love all came with OBI's, even though being packaged like the Boys & Girls single.

I guess avex didn't bother making OBI's for the 12cm releases.

vampireknightzero 18th February 2009 03:52 AM

Random question regarding the collections..Did ur treat ur Ayu collections with extreme care? I did that..i was so careful with all the OBI, plastic covering, holding the cd with so much care (scared that there wld be scratches so on)

Meat Pao 18th February 2009 08:10 AM

^ Yes! I totally freaked out when I saw my GUILTY OBI tear a bit at the top :dead2 It's not just Ayu though, every CD that I own are treated with extreme care, LOL.

Argh, I so want that damn USB :grumpy

rusuke 18th February 2009 12:54 PM

I just received this morning my ayu-mi-x, Startin'/Born To Be...(CD only) and Boys & Girls! ayu-mi-x rocks especially the acoustic orchestra side with some reggae mixes!! I'm now loving teens! I really love it!

Now I know why Boys & Girls didn't have OBI, it's because the OBI details are in the sleeve itself... And I was amazed that it's the only Cd case that differs among all ayu's 12cm singles. Quite slim.

Quote:

Random question regarding the collections..Did ur treat ur Ayu collections with extreme care? I did that..i was so careful with all the OBI, plastic covering, holding the cd with so much care (scared that there wld be scratches so on)
Yeah I did. I was so paranoid when my friends or relatives hand my CDs, afraid that they will scratch or break the CDs but I just realized that it will just make me crazy and frustrated that's why I just hide my CDs on the cabinet so no one can touch and see them. Lot of my Cd cases have scratches. Some are minor but my Boys & Girls, appears, LOVEppears have small cracks :( but it's ok.. I can replace them anyway! The more I hand the cds extremely careful, the more accident I cause. So I just become natural in handling them with just extra care as possible.

Whew! that was long...:)

jiarongisme 18th February 2009 12:58 PM

Yes! I buy wrappers from CDJapan for my CDs. Not only does it keep the CDs in good condition, it also makes the CD looks nicer to some extent. XD

Lanz16 18th February 2009 05:03 PM

^ Thanks for that info!
Now, I really want to get some of that.

BTW, I had confusion on getting CD wrappers.

Which is for CD+DVD and CD Only?



I've decided to get her new album and 2 old singles, namely & and SEASONS.

But there's a huge obstacle ahead.
I must try to earn as much as possible before the release date.
I want to have an another album. :(

My sis wanted to buy it to me but they're just settling on their new apartment with her husband.

I understand them as much as possible and thank God that I still have the $10 on my YA account.


So far, my sis ordered me Rule/Sparkle with Days and free poster.
I can't wait to have that! X3

~angel*ayumi~ 18th February 2009 05:19 PM

I also put all my CDs back in the original wrapping, some of my Cds are even original sealed as I had them on ym PC allready.

critter333294 18th February 2009 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1831157)
Yes! I buy wrappers from CDJapan for my CDs. Not only does it keep the CDs in good condition, it also makes the CD looks nicer to some extent. XD

Where did you find em on cd japan? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the website.


I have a few cds that are no longer sealed (from when I first started collecting) but now most everything is sealed or partially sealed. It sucks because a few of my cds have cracks, none of them are ayu though.

Lanz16 18th February 2009 05:30 PM

^ You can found it here! :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.