Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   News on London PVs - "Microphone" & "Sexy little things" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98536)

taskinillusion 25th February 2010 04:03 AM

Well, this is the first I've heard of "Sexy Little Things" being another new song! Interesting... all I can think of at the moment is Victoria's Secret... :laugh

yelmizuno 25th February 2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanaCherry (Post 2255507)
NO ARTIST FOR A LONG TIME NOW IS ORIGINAL! Everyone's using old artist's concept but with their own twist and style.

Get it?

Yes!! I really agree!! Thanks for this!!

Emperatriz Ayumi 26th February 2010 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taskinillusion (Post 2255824)
Well, this is the first I've heard of "Sexy Little Things" being another new song! Interesting... all I can think of at the moment is Victoria's Secret... :laugh

I agree 100%!!:yes:yes

Minttulatte 26th February 2010 04:57 PM

I agree with BanaCherry about originality of artists. It's so true. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigipan* (Post 2255107)
I agree, though I don't hate angelical Ayu at all, but I think that being sexy could be a step forward to her image. It's the kind of surprise we are waiting for, maybe XD And maybe some fans are afraid that a nasty song would be the beginning of Ayu becoming Britney Spears or Beyoncé or [insert a western pop artist here]. But I don't think so. Ayu's artistic view (regarding to music, videos, styling...) is very original and everything she does is so classy and distinctive that I don't think I'll be disappointed with a sexy PV, because it will be new but it will still be Ayu XD

You're right. I mean, even Sparkle was something else than a perverted song what many other artists are making. It's good that Ayu is still a artist that can make classy songs on these times when everything's supposed to be sexy. I admire Ayu for not taking the same direction (yet). But I'm okay with it if she wants to try some sexy stuff herself.

rusuke 28th February 2010 12:47 PM

Sexy little things? My oh my!!! Ayu is getting sexy like koda and amuro.

Keiichi_JPU 28th February 2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 2259382)
Sexy little things? My oh my!!! Ayu is getting sexy like koda and amuro.

Let's pray for that.

Though I think she'll keep it classy! It might be something like the (don't) leave me alone PV, sexy choreography but not too much nude.

njanjayrp 28th February 2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 2259382)
Sexy little things? My oh my!!! Ayu is getting sexy like koda and amuro.

hardly :thud

gallowsCalibrator 28th February 2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusuke (Post 2259382)
Sexy little things? My oh my!!! Ayu is getting sexy like koda and amuro.

I don't think she would go that far; she manages to pull off the "sexy" image while still keeping her classy image intact :) I'm sure that Sexy little things will still manage to turn out like the Ayu we all know and love :D

freedreamer 28th February 2010 03:35 PM

^except that she'll be more modern+edgy+fierce!

and welcome 1st march

gallowsCalibrator 28th February 2010 04:18 PM

^ Yes! Fierce Ayu :)

AyUta 28th February 2010 05:42 PM

Yeah, from the look of the PV....she's going to be fierce :yes.

Ayu_no_tenshi 28th February 2010 05:58 PM

i wish people would stop bringing up kuu. lol we all know she and ayu are completely different.

ayumint 28th February 2010 06:06 PM

now we knew just the name of the song,how it let you thinking of how it gonna be???
stop to imagine now and wait for the real Sexy little things haha.

Mayayu 1st March 2010 10:44 AM

Big scoop! Thank you for telling, i like both titles


Ayu's new sexy image is nice, as long as it doesn't get trash or bad taste...
this shoot looks sexy but sweet http://www.gwareth.org/gallery/Ayumi...Cawaii/mag031/
Peach John pics were cool too

imo some performances, PV or leather outfits are wrong simply because Ayu doesn't look natural, like forcing herself to act sexy.
you can tell she's one classy lady (classy, not cute) whatever she does so some poses or outfits are just not for her.


but it's an easy & quick way to break her childish image... maybe that's what Ayu wants now?

anyway can't wait for rock PVs, love it ♥

Andrenekoi 1st March 2010 01:50 PM

Ayu is acting sexy now since LOVEppears era... I don't get why people still get shocked...

Hello! Topless album cover x__________x

TITANIC 1st March 2010 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2260477)
Ayu is acting sexy now since LOVEppears era... I don't get why people still get shocked...

Hello! Topless album cover x__________x

or full nude RAINBOW :D

yelmizuno 1st March 2010 07:38 PM

Or nude Mirrorcle World!!!

Always was always sexy, but a kind of classy sexy, not porn sexy, the diference now is that she put the word "sexy" into the name of the song!

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 1st March 2010 08:52 PM

I want the PV's , Album Cover , true tracklist, Album previews , and Pictures
NOOOOOOOOOWWWW T__________T

Kazeyomi 1st March 2010 09:43 PM

^
Almost all AHS want them :laugh

adantatu2 1st March 2010 10:03 PM

We can't wait anymore!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.