Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] voice of you ::.Thread 30.:: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98852)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 9th March 2010 01:21 PM

i actually never watch her pvs now xD

maybe cause i dont have time, not sure



but of course i love them all <3

y_nathz 9th March 2010 01:22 PM

I love alan's older songs..
Yes I'm a new fan but her older works were so great :thud

zyoeru 9th March 2010 01:37 PM

I love all her older songs too, but I'm happy with more-or-less everything. Natsukashii, Sakura and Kagome are great. :)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 9th March 2010 01:43 PM

ashita e no sanka will be my all time favorite alan-song until the end of times xD


i fell in love with alan to that song, and i will always love it (L) sakura modern... luv it too

noisy_harmony 9th March 2010 02:24 PM

ashita e no sanka was a song which caused my interest to alan. it's my beloved song of her. :yes

pommy48 9th March 2010 05:48 PM

Ashita e no Sanka was my first too :yes

But when Gunjou no Tani came......*kicks AENS to the side* :roflmao

edit: #%#$^#$^#^&#%^#^%$ my life!!!!

alan is going to Taiwan........$^$#^#$^ why why why! I want to go and just stalk her

I wonder why she's going there? Kazuhito said he'll be going too........recording? PV? Film the rest of the drama?

$W$#$^% I swear.....if she gives a live in Taiwan :rambo

I'm not sure if I'm angry that I'm not in Taiwan right now or that I'm excited that alan is going to Taiwan ♥ My homeland

wait...next week is spring break :lech

oh.....sorry for this post xD too excited/angry

zyoeru 9th March 2010 06:02 PM

I don't even remember what my first alan song was...probably Sakura Modern because I discovered her through last.fm.. :D

Luja. 9th March 2010 07:05 PM

My first alan song was "Kaze no Tegami". :D

Haha, pommy, your post made me laugh :laugh I hope you do not suffer too much from not being in Taiwan right now >.<

adantatu2 9th March 2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2270628)
Ashita e no Sanka was my first too :yes

But when Gunjou no Tani came......*kicks AENS to the side* :roflmao

edit: #%#$^#$^#^&#%^#^%$ my life!!!!

alan is going to Taiwan........$^$#^#$^ why why why! I want to go and just stalk her

I wonder why she's going there? Kazuhito said he'll be going too........recording? PV? Film the rest of the drama?

$W$#$^% I swear.....if she gives a live in Taiwan :rambo

I'm not sure if I'm angry that I'm not in Taiwan right now or that I'm excited that alan is going to Taiwan ♥ My homeland

wait...next week is spring break :lech

oh.....sorry for this post xD too excited/angry


Oh thanks 4 the info i hope a new pv for a new japanese single.
And pommy, your mind is a disaster XD, but you're still the best

:luv2 / :rambo

pommy48 10th March 2010 12:02 AM

^ XD Haha thanks....

But anyways :D here's the fully translated blog post~
http://pom-for-life.blogspot.com/201...rain-snow.html

*Still a bit crazy...but better now :D*

But does anyone want to rave with me about how gorgeous alan looks and that her hair color is :luv2?

adantatu2 10th March 2010 12:13 AM

I love that hippie style, she looks great, I did a new simple sign for that style.
And i wonder what is the meaning of this.......

-I'm going to be very busy this year~~!-

I hope a new singles project ^o^

pommy48 10th March 2010 12:16 AM

^ oh :D did you get the 3rd pic from Tieba?

Single project......album......tour.....world domination....:yes

adantatu2 10th March 2010 01:38 AM

Yes, but i have that pic too, but is so big
It's here

pommy48 10th March 2010 01:39 AM

Lol I have it~ I was just saying cause I posted a cropped version of that pic on tieba yesterday~

GRACE 10th March 2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2270942)
^ oh :D did you get the 3rd pic from Tieba?

Single project......album......tour.....world domination....:yes

:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes:yes Queen alan

adantatu2 10th March 2010 01:49 AM

I had forgotten that i have other hippie alan pic, i'm gonna edit my sign with this
but she looks uggly

pommy48 10th March 2010 01:51 AM

lol your banner is like the evolution of alan

Hmm should we call alan "Queen" or "Goddess"? Or my personal favorite "Her Celestial Holiness" :roflmao

xLitax 10th March 2010 02:02 AM

^ Goddess. She should have her own religion. :yes

GRACE 10th March 2010 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2271013)
lol your banner is like the evolution of alan

Hmm should we call alan "Queen" or "Goddess"? Or my personal favorite "Her Celestial Holiness" :roflmao

This is the best title ever. That's what we'll call her from now on :D

adantatu2 10th March 2010 02:19 AM

Her Celestial Holiness??????? lol XD
We can call her: mom
and we can call kazuhito: dad
and the fans are the sons and daughters
and we are the alan family
lol XDXDXDXD


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.