Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

C+R+E+AYUMI 14th February 2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREA (Post 2632457)
I absolutely adore the color/cut of her hair. Let's just hope that the white blonde lasts longer than the usual dulling back down to gold/copper.

couldn't agree more..she looks really shiny and young-looking with this colour...

kendelle 14th February 2011 01:05 PM

I'm loving all these pictures <3333 So beautiful *_*

Earth_maiden 14th February 2011 03:07 PM

I love how she's still the same Ayu we know and love, despite people trying to say she's changed dramatically or whatever. :D

stivenoto 14th February 2011 03:23 PM

Yay!!!! Ayu went to Grammy....

Hope she will release international single -> International TA -> World Tour.....

Yay!!!

Jump Jump JUmp.....

:D

jbrat2219 14th February 2011 03:27 PM

Wow! That's great that she got to go to the Grammy's!

oneheart 14th February 2011 03:37 PM

I wonder if she shmoozed with anyone famous! (well by north american standards at least) can you imagine a conversation between her and like...katy perry? XD

panda♥ 14th February 2011 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayupan90 (Post 2632514)
is she using a different iphone? doesnt have her usual silver and black logo on the back

maybe she needs another phone to use in the US? not sure if the Japanese iPhone carrier works in the US~

she looks great. :D her and Mannie look so perfect together.

Evolution7/4 14th February 2011 05:39 PM

I hope she met Gaga! I wrote a fan letter to Gaga (i know she read it) that it was such an amazing moment when they were together on Music Station. I hope they reconnected!

Misa-chan 14th February 2011 05:41 PM

14/2/2011:

Spoiler:
ayu_19980408: It's the Grammy's today ☆ I've been busy since morning. I wonder if the whole city will be so full of activity all the way till tonight... I'll be taking part in it too ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Alright, time to go buy a dress ♪

ayu_19980408: Oh, wait wait!!!!!!!!!! More than 400k followers!!!!!!!!!!!!! Σ(・□・;)

crea_spain: wooow! 400,000 followers!!!! congratz ayu♪ have a happy valentine's day
dash_rui: Woooow!!!
ayu_19980408: WoooooowΣ(゚д゚lll)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-1.jpg
ayu_19980408: Happy Valentine's (*^_^*)

ayu_19980408: TA is updated now ☆

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-2.jpg
Mannie69: Tonite's .... ;)
ayu_19980408: 

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-3.jpg
ayu_19980408: 

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-4.jpg
ayu_19980408: 

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-5.jpg
ayu_19980408: 

gomi_sweet: I'm listening to the Grammy's on radio now... Gaga-sama has a new song!!
ayu_19980408: I'm at the Grammy's now!!

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-6.jpg
ayu_19980408: Dicaprio-sama is chatting with someone right in front of me now!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-7.jpg
(photo by ishiiluis)
ayu_19980408: Secret shot! (laugh)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-8.jpg
mina_zo_mina_zo: The Grammy's!!
ayu_19980408: Whee----- ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-9.jpg
mina_zo_mina_zo: There's so many people I recognize!! (◎_◎;)
ayu_19980408: Don't go touching other people.

ayu_19980408: On-the-spot relay now, at the Grammy's after-party.

ayu_19980408: Beyonce now!!!!!!!!!!

ayu_19980408: It'll soon be Gaga-sama's performance, and it's really crazy here Σ(゚д゚lll)
mikajohn: Hey hey, you're not new to that, so calm down!! (^-^;
ayu_19980408: Ah ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Teehee.

ayu_19980408: Gaga-sama's performance is over. And next... Eminem??? Or maybe a secret guest. Who will it be--?

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110214-10.jpg
mina_zo_mina_zo: Gaga's show has started, but I can't see (T ^ T)
ayu_19980408: Hey, I'm watching Gaga-sama for big sis Aki, what are you doing over there?

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110214-11.jpg
(photo by ishiiluis)
ayu_19980408: It was coooool

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/.../110214-12.jpg
ayu_19980408: And so, because my life in LA is "sleep early, wake early", the sleep demon is already getting to me now. So that's it for today! I'm going to sleep!! Let's have good dreams ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ☆

ayu_19980408: TA is updated now ☆

Keiichi_JPU 14th February 2011 06:06 PM

That pic of Gaga? When was that? That wasn't her performance?

Did she perform for all the celebs at the afterparty?

So cool that Ayu was there! I wonder if they met.

BlackSilence 14th February 2011 06:44 PM

I wonder how in the world they got invited...oO JLo helpped? xD she was there xD

asmAyumi1992 15th February 2011 01:52 AM

I think it's because of Mannie :shrug He's a model anyway :shrug

Kazeyomi 15th February 2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

ayu_19980408: Dicaprio-sama is chatting with someone right in front of me now!!!!!!!!!!!
lol she's so cute :heart I wonder how much Ayu were excited to be surrounded by big western celebrities. Although she's a big celebrity too D:

jbrat2219 15th February 2011 02:56 AM

Oh! I love Leo, too! I wonder if they talked?! ~starstruck~

Bigtop 15th February 2011 04:09 AM

I can't believe why Ayu's in the Grammys - for her first time ever...

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th February 2011 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2633014)
I can't believe why Ayu's in the Grammys - for her first time ever...

Why was she in the Grammys?

Bigtop 15th February 2011 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2633032)
Why was she in the Grammys?

I think it's because Mannie showed off four tickets to the Grammys, and people thought one would go to Ayu, and Ayu went there!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2632700)
http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110214-2.jpg
Mannie69: Tonite's .... ;)
ayu_19980408: 


asmAyumi1992 15th February 2011 04:54 AM

And also Ayu posted a pic of herself and Mannie were at the after party.

Jennie Mae 15th February 2011 05:03 AM

If you look closely at the tickets, they're for an after party, not the actual Grammys.

AyUmIXx 15th February 2011 05:35 AM

yep, they are at after party and some artists also performing there.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.