Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117032)

zellyx 4th February 2013 07:12 AM

Where are the streaming links for petal and SAKURA? I can only find bye-bye darling! (I can't download mp3.. using college internet..)

tenshi no hane 4th February 2013 07:16 AM

^ you can find them around thread page 8-11 iirc

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2971167)
Yuu posted their ear copy lyrics on a BBS~

Bye-bye darling
Spoiler:
この気持ちって何だろう 君を遠くに感じるよ
どんどんぼやけちゃって 触れられないよ
ゆっくりと目を閉じて またゆっくりと開いて
て繰り返してったら 消えちゃいそうだよ

言い訳なんてない 綺麗事も並べない
間違えでもいいと選んだのは
他の誰でもない 自分だから

僕はまた手を離したよ 心の底から信じてたものを
この星でたった一人 君が僕の永遠だと思ってた
僕は何故手を離したの 心の底から信じたいものを
この星にたった一つの 光だったのに


心から笑えてるかい まだ帰っては来ないかい 
そこに迎えに行こうかって声が聞こえる
もう帰る場所はない 眠りたい場所もない
出口を見失ったあの日から 今いる場所さえ分からない

僕はもう戻らないよ 心がいくら助け求めても
世界中どこにいても それが一人君だったとしても
僕はもう悔やまないよ 心がいくら悲鳴をあげても
世界中どこにいても 僕の終わりでも


太陽はもう登らない この長い夜は明けることは無い

僕はまた手を離したよ 心の底から信じてたものを
この星でたった一人 君が僕の永遠だと思ってた
僕は何故手を離したの 心の底から信じたいものを
この星にたった一つの 光だったのに


痛いくらい分かってるよ 月だけ残ったこと


SAKURA
Spoiler:
澄んでひんやりした風が頬をさす
こんな夜はいつも決まって君がくれた
メールを一人読み返すよ
どんな気持ちで書いたのかな

生きてく事はどうして切ない
生きてく事はどうして嬉しい
Ah- 君のために 今できることは
この涙をふいて 笑顔でいる事


いつもと変わらない 他愛ない話も
隙間に感じるよ やるせないリアル(?)
誰より辛い日々が誰より強くて気持ちに言葉追いつかない

生きてく事はこんなに尊い
生きてく事はこんなに儚い
Ah- 君のためにただ出来ることは
そうどんな瞬間も僕らであること

生きてく事は Lala lalalala lala
どんなに尊い Lala lalalala lala
生きてく事は Lala lalalala lala

僕らであること


untitled for her... story 2
Spoiler:
もう大丈夫 乗り越えた
そんな顔をして
あの日からちょうど五年
月日経ちました

今も私の願いなら
変わらないままです
一度だけ もう一度だけ
あなたに会いたい

手をつないで 歩きながら
些細なことで泣いたり 笑ったりしていた二人

あなたの選んだ 場所から今のこんな私は
どんな風に ねえうつっているでしょうか
あなたの選んだ その場所にあなたを苦しめる
ものなど一つさえないことを祈ってます


いつかのその日まで 待ってて

ここには消えてく どころか あなたに聞いてほしい
ストーリー 絶え間なく 増え続ける毎日です

いつかもう一度 あなたに会えたその時は
嫌がられるくらい 抱き付いてみてもいいですか


petal
Spoiler:
いつもと変わらない 帰り道の途中
見慣れる一輪の花に出会いました
色も形も何も 好みではなかったのに
どうしても惹かれてしまいました

好き 嫌い 好き 嫌い
一枚ずつちぎって
最後に残る一片が
好きな方であると良いのですが

今朝目が覚めたら 花がそこにあって
恐れのかけらも見せずに咲いてました
そんな所がきっと 惹かれた理由なのでしょう
大切に水をかけてゆきましょう

好き 嫌い 好き 嫌い
一枚ずつちぎって
最後に残る一片の
運命委ねてもいいですか

好き 嫌い 好き 嫌い
一枚ずつちぎって
最後に残るひとひらが
好き方であると良い

さよなら さようなら
一枚ずつちぎって
最後に残る一片が
嫌いな方だったら


Gloria
Spoiler:
なんだか僕らは すぐに忘れてしまうね
始まりがいつだったか どこでどんな風吹いていたとか

なんだか僕らは ずいぶん慣れてしまうね
傷にしみた事とか 笑えなかったことだとかも全部

ここにある現実と この両腕に いっぱいの愛ギュッと抱きしめて
その目で見たものやその手で触れたものを信じて
飛び出した感情だとか尖ったままの言葉もある
けれど諦めないでね ほら明日へのエールに変えて


なんだか僕らは 欲張りになってしまうね
どのくらいだったとか それまでの事を見失うね

ここにある現実を その先にある
未来は誰のせいでもないから
選んで決めて背負って 僕ら自身の手で
真っ白い紙を広げて キミだけの地図を描いたなら
そこからじゃなきゃ見えない 景色をどうか大事にして


君も誰もそんな強くはないね
だから一人になんてしないから

ここにある現実と この両腕に いっぱいの愛ぎゅっと抱きしめて
その目で見えたものやその手で触れたものを信じて
飛び出した感情だとか とがったままの言葉もある
けれど諦めないでね ほら明日へのエールに変えて
そう明日へのエールに変えて

thanks for posting these here too~


EDIT:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 2971169)
SAKURA had a couple of difficult parts, too...but where would the fun be if it was straightforward?

Quote:

The clear, cool breeze strokes my cheek
You always brought me nights like these

I re-read my messages alone
and wonder how you felt when you wrote them

Isn't いつも決まって君がくれた a relative clause of メール? (i.e. "On nights like these, I was always re-read the message(s) you gave me")

Gkone01 4th February 2013 07:31 AM

Goodies (just glasses) for LOVE again !
http://i.imgur.com/G3gNgn4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eYp3S1g.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vPPNZuL.jpg

tenshi no hane 4th February 2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 2971171)
untitled ~for her~ ...story 2 still makes me cry. Couple of notes for this one.

Quote:

Someday, the time will come for us to meet again
Is it okay
that I'm clinging to it so much I hate myself?**

I personally read it as:

いつかもう一度 あなたに会えたその時は
嫌がられるくらい 抱き付いてみてもいいですか

Someday I will be able to see you again, at that time,
Can I hug you so tightly it hurts? [lit. Can I hug you to the degree that you'll dislike me]

zellyx 4th February 2013 08:09 AM

petal and bye-bye darling!!!!!!!! :thud
I'm getting a masssiive Duty/ASFXX vibe

kotora 4th February 2013 08:20 AM

Bye Bye Darling beginning reminds me destiny's child old music.. in some way. :P

Yoake 4th February 2013 09:19 AM

So untitled ~for her~ story 2 is about the same person than untitled ~for her~ . When I saw the title I thought it was about another person (because of her tweet "R.I.P" )but when I listened to the preview my view changed. I got the feeling that it was the same person even if I couldn't understand the lyrics that I can hear. Ayu can send her feeling through her songs so easily & you can understand a lot of things if you have an open heart. It's amazing.
I'll wait to have a HQ rip to listen to the new songs.

maikaru 4th February 2013 09:28 AM

Gonna translate for you guys...

In progress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bye-bye darling lyrics
Spoiler:

What is this feeling? I feel you so far away.
You keep blurring out, and I can’t touch you.
If I close my eyes, and listen closely again,
And if I repeat that, it seems that you’re going to fade away.

There’s no excuse, and I can’t make it sound better.
The only one who chose to accept that it may be a mistake
Isn’t anyone else but me.

I let go of your hand again, the thing I believed in from the bottom of my heart.
On this earth, I thought only you were my eternity.
Why did I let go of your hand, why did I let go of the thing I believed in from the bottom of my heart?
Even though you were the only light in this world…

“Are you truly laughing from your heart? Aren’t you going to come home yet?
Should I go and pick you up from where you are?” I can still hear these words.
There’s no place to return to, no place I want to sleep in.
From the day I lost sight of the exit, I don’t even know where I am now.

I won’t return now, no matter how much my heart searches for a saviour,
No matter where in the world, even if it means you were my only saviour,
I won’t regret anymore, no matter how much my heart screams out in pain
No matter where in the world, even if it’s the end of me.

There’s no sun to rise, and there’s no dawn to this long night.

I let go of your hand again, the thing I believed in from the bottom of my heart.
On this earth, I thought only you were my eternity.
Why did I let go of your hand, why did I let go of the thing I believed in from the bottom of my heart?
Even though you were the only light in this world…

I understand that there’s nothing left but the moon, and it hurts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAKURA Lyrics
Spoiler:

A clear and pleasant wind breathes over my cheek,
And these kinds of nights, I always read over the mail*
That you gave to me.
I wonder what feelings you had when you wrote it.
*She uses kimatte, which means something that is always done on nights like this,
Like a ritual or a habit.

Why is living such a painful thing?
Why is living such a happy thing?
Ah, what I can do for you now is
Smile for you, and wipe your tears.

It never changes, I always feel the helpless reality
In the cracks or our frivolous stories*.
These painful nights are stronger than in anyone else, and we can’t explain them with words.
*(Should be他愛ない話の not も)

To be alive is so pricless,
And to be alive is so fleeting.
Ah, the only thing I can do for you now
Is to be me, in any moment of life.

How priceless is it to live? lalala
Living means… lalala

Being the way we are.


Not~Yet 4th February 2013 09:52 AM

I got a lump in my throat from untitled... story 2's lyrics:eyes so genuine and painful, losing someone in such a way is definitely something that never stops hurting. Good thing music is therapeutic.

I was loving the arrangements and compositions already, and now I love the lyrics too. Is it just me or has she been doing a bit different approaches with this album? I mean, it's the typical emotional-personal-symbolic combo but I still feel like a lot of these (and the previously released songs') lyrics have some standout qualities compared to her similar mid-tempo songs. Hmm..

thank you all for translating. <3

ayu_ready? 4th February 2013 09:55 AM

I instantly only like petal from the previews, and I was right - it's the only good new song off album. I know why I like it tho, it's very Duty-ish and Duty is my number one Ayu album so..

Kanasake 4th February 2013 09:57 AM

I love all the songs but i'm still waiting for Gloria. Where is that song? Did anybody find it somewhere?

tenshi no hane 4th February 2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maikaru (Post 2971208)
Gonna translate for you guys...

Quote:

...
I won’t return now, no matter how much my heart searches for a saviour,
No matter where in the world, even if it means you were my only saviour,
...

Thanks for your version. I couldn't figure out where それが in "それが一人君だったとしても" referred to. You think it refers to 助け?

[H] 4th February 2013 10:10 AM

thanks for all the translations :) you guys are great!

I just wonder about the meaning of SAKURA though.. I have a feeling it's about her being in the moment of her "current" relationship. Just being herself and being grateful about it. But it seems a bit vague to me... Can anyone shed me a light on this ? :)

Petal is great btw.. I love her lyrical style.

jang-kun 4th February 2013 10:13 AM

am i the one who find ayu's voice quite... amazing. no more annoying vibratos. no more screechy parts. it may be the work of polishing, but wow this album in particular. her best quality-wise since i dunno? 2008?

Not~Yet 4th February 2013 10:24 AM

^Definitely, imo. She sounds still a bit shaky in petal for example but I think for that kind of song it's excusable, if not even intentional. She's definitely more at ease using her higher register now than a few years back. She can even do her trademark "iiiii"s without vibrato :P She also sound more vibrant

!Lawi! 4th February 2013 10:27 AM

I'm quite surprised, better than what I expected ! I'm super excited for glasses though, can't wait for the full album to leak !

mizuki-7 4th February 2013 10:33 AM

^
^
It's much much better than on party Queen where I find her voice sometime very dry and hoarse ! Her training is paying off I'm very glad ! Best vocal since at least 2008 it's very soft, clear etc... :love

freedreamer 4th February 2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 2971161)
I know there were rumors floating around about the lyrics possibly being dedicated to a fan, but now that the song has leaked it's definitely still about the person who the original was dedicated to. I've cried each time I've listened to it; even if the composition isn't quite as strong as the original untitled, the connection between the original and story 2 in terms of the music and lyrics is definitely very tangible, and you can tell she still misses this person a lot.

ahhh thanks so much for ALL the translations! Despite it not being for that rumoured fan, I think it still speaks a lot musically and seeing how this represents Ayu 5 years from then...I think the longing of someone is an emotion that is genuine and so real in our lives. It's sad to read those words with that perspective.

SAKURA and petal are really unique I feel especially petal :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by jang-kun (Post 2971233)
am i the one who find ayu's voice quite... amazing. no more annoying vibratos. no more screechy parts. it may be the work of polishing, but wow this album in particular. her best quality-wise since i dunno? 2008?

i totally have the same feels :D

Linoa62 4th February 2013 11:41 AM

Gloria leaked too!
You can download and listen to it here:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...0&uk=571130200

miki_beland 4th February 2013 11:46 AM

thx :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.