![]() |
I'm rather excited! Just wish that the release date was closer to the start of December so it would come during the Christmas hols rather than when I go back to work. At least it makes for some excitment in January after the Xmas/New Year come down. Can't wait to hear the song she has produced! Though I wonder exactly what it means by "produced"?
mi|kshake~ |
I think everyone should let go of the album title. Ayu already released 11 albums already so, I am guessing there is going to be a time when her new albums tile is going to have a very generic title.
I am probably going to end up getting the CD+ DVD version. Since the expensive limited edition version is usually get sold out really fast like all her other super expensive limited edition version albums. |
the news is on her website already....pre-orders please!
|
Quote:
|
I want preorder links now!! :laugh
I will preorder CD+DVD and the usb+... version of the album.:D But I will wait for previews of the single song and decide if I want to buy it afterwards. Quote:
|
I really can't understand why people get so upset with album covers and titles, as for me I rip the CD and mostly don't look at the cover anyway, yeah it's pretty, yeah it's useless, but at the end of the day the music and clips are what's most important. Right?
|
^No.
|
^^...no?
YES, OF COURSE. |
I was just joking, haha. But I'm pretty superficial in that I WILL judge a CD by its cover initially at least.
|
Quote:
|
I have to go out now....NOOOOO I don't wanna miss the preorder!
Who wants to shoot me a txt message when it's available?! I can order on CDJ from my phone...LOL |
I don't mind interludes if they are EPIC like the intro from AT2009 before Hope or Pain (with Ayu and Maro in rain) or from AT2008 before (don't) leave me alone (with the cat on the table and Ayu hiding from female dancers) or interlude before HANABI (with Ayu on stairs with Shuya) or the outro from Fated on A-Nation 2007. Why she never included them on an album?
Besides some album interludes are epic: taskinst, tasking, the judgement day, catcher in the light, bridge to the sky, are you wake up, mirror which evolved into Mirrorcle World! I also love Everlasting Dream but the version from Panasonic CM, I even loved Kaleidoscope after I watched it with AT2005 video. I just don't want interludes like Montage or Labyrinth, I also think that interludes from Next Level album and Rock 'n' Roll Circus didn't go well with the songs, interludes should be more like the Marionette prelude, ne? :) |
Ok, feel free to throw stones at me (or any other objects near you) ayu has the most plastic and unartistic covers I've ever seen. Except for RAINBOW, I am... (she said it was because of the 9/11 the dove meant peace, I wish we could know what a almost naked ayu represents), and the covers for A BEST and A BALLADS. The rest it's just what it is, over-photoshoped covers as any other artist asian or non-asia.
|
Quote:
|
very exited about the last angel PV and new PVs
maybe she decided to make a last angel pv because that song will be the only up-tempo song of the album :S for me the worst ayu PV of this year was blossom. (bad acting, bad idea...) and i have no hopes for the director's cut version of Blossom maybe the video will include a few more dialogues, a longest man/doctor scene, etc, like a short-movie-video-clip but the original idea will be the same. with the same simple girl (i don't even remember his face) in love with an unmanly dyed-fake eyes -bad acting-guy) |
Quote:
|
Quote:
anywayz... when will cdjapan update..? |
IMO, Ayu has both the best and the worst covers (maybe because she has COUNTLESS CDs.. it's over 100 releases right?).
|
Uff... Thanks Bluegie, I thought people would get offended as I've seen happening sometimes in the forum. Anyway I really respect ayu, and have been following her career since 2004, but to me it's mostly what she sings and the person she seems to be that get me to buy her music. But I also respect that that is important to have a cool title and cover to sell a little bit more.
|
Quote:
Anyway, I'm excited 'bout new album and another USB edition - cool! Definitely getting it. I just hope it's not A COMPLETE ~BALLADS 2~. I had more than enough this year. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:38 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.