Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

Bigtop 15th February 2011 05:52 AM

Oh. So they went to the after-party, not the main presentation that took three and a half hours long.

C+R+E+AYUMI 15th February 2011 07:17 AM

she was excited like a real fan!!!

Luja. 15th February 2011 08:52 AM

her dress looks very pretty (at least the upper part we can see).:) And Mannie wearing his usual green shirt..:laugh thank you for tranlation, as always, Misa.

freedreamer 15th February 2011 03:09 PM

amazing experience she had hahha...its so funny, i bet most people dun noe how big she is on the other side of the world

AyumiSEASONS 15th February 2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panda♥ (Post 2632655)
maybe she needs another phone to use in the US? not sure if the Japanese iPhone carrier works in the US~

she looks great. :D her and Mannie look so perfect together.

American iPhones can work in Japan so I'd assume her phone could work here.

ohsixthirty 15th February 2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennie Mae (Post 2633040)
If you look closely at the tickets, they're for an after party, not the actual Grammys.

yep, and you can see "L'ermitage" on the tickets, so i assume ayu and mannie got them because they're staying at L'ermitage.

Corvina 15th February 2011 07:40 PM

Ayu look gorgeous right now, the hair colour is one of the best she had in ages.
She's so cute being hyped like a normal fan at the Grammys, love her for that even more! :heart

AyUmIXx 16th February 2011 07:34 AM

ayu playing basket ball picture got into tokyo hive haha

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/02/ham...or-basketball/

love in music 16th February 2011 07:56 AM

^LOL @ "Hamasaki Ayumi attempts to overcome her height for basketball" :laugh
she really is so adorable though.

asmAyumi1992 16th February 2011 08:03 AM

I don't think 157 cm is short for typical Asian height >_<

AyUmIXx 16th February 2011 11:27 AM

ah i'm happy that i'm as short as Ayu LOLOLOL~~

C+R+E+AYUMI 16th February 2011 11:51 AM

so cute! is she without shorts? or is the t-shirt too long?

ayu_fantasy 16th February 2011 01:40 PM

How did ayu and mannie got invited?? cool.... it's not easy to get invited...

AyUmIXx 16th February 2011 02:28 PM

^ no one knows bout that for sure haha...
maybe invited by JLo? since Mannie worked with her recently..haha~

doris 16th February 2011 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asmAyumi1992 (Post 2633962)
I don't think 157 cm is short for typical Asian height >_<


ayu said she's 150 cm on twitter last year.
anyway, she looks cute in the photo :D

Misa-chan 16th February 2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doris (Post 2634189)
ayu said she's 150 cm on twitter last year.
anyway, she looks cute in the photo :D

I think she is about 157. Kuu is 154 I think, and ayu is taller than her, so she can't be 150.

Tasked 16th February 2011 02:38 PM

That pic of Ayu taking a pic of herself in the bathroom... o.O It's the ideal woman! =)

Bigtop 16th February 2011 02:47 PM

Only 5-foot-1? Well, that's quite short... Obviously I'm taller than her, around 5-foot-6 or 7...

asmAyumi1992 16th February 2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doris (Post 2634189)
ayu said she's 150 cm on twitter last year.
anyway, she looks cute in the photo :D

Woah !! Just as tall as I am ! Ureshii~~:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misa-chan (Post 2634195)
I think she is about 157. Kuu is 154 I think, and ayu is taller than her, so she can't be 150.

What!? I never thought Kuu is shorter than Ayu. I thought Kuu was 160 something :shrug

AyUmIXx 16th February 2011 03:27 PM

WHAT??? Kuu is shorter than Ayu? seriously? I think Kuu is 160cm~~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.