Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117032)

Moonstar 4th February 2013 11:58 AM

I love love love petal!genius!^^

mizuki-7 4th February 2013 12:14 PM


Mirrorcle Monster 4th February 2013 12:23 PM

Looks like Song 4 u and Wake Me Up are being used as promotional songs...

Jawdarna 4th February 2013 12:35 PM

Just listened to Gloria.

Absolutely amazing. Perfection. I could go on, but I won't! :heart

Agieboyz 4th February 2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2971260)
Gloria leaked too!
You can download and listen to it here:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...0&uk=571130200

I don't like the verses :no

yamadashun 4th February 2013 01:08 PM

thanks for Gloria link!! so far my top 1 is still Bye-bye darling/petal (can't tell which is better)

Kanasake 4th February 2013 01:17 PM

Thanks! For now my top favorites are Gloria and petal!

Not~Yet 4th February 2013 01:17 PM

It's so interesting how the verses are kind of haunting and depressing and then the chorus is just explodes with this optimicstic sound :) I'm in love with the chorus and the bridge.:love I hope this is a new concert ender.

AyuWorld 4th February 2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 2971175)
petal is very poetic. Going to revisit this one after the booklet scans come out since there's a part I want to double-check with the official lyrics.

Quote:

In the middle of an ordinary walk home
I encountered a single flower I'd become familiar with
Its color and shape weren't to my liking
But I was captivated

He loves me, he loves me not
Plucking the petals one by one
What if the last petal should say
"He loves me"?

I awoke this morning and saw the flower laying there
It had fallen without a shred of hesitation
Surely that's why it was so captivating
I gently let it go, and move forward

He loves me, he loves me not
Plucking the petals one by one
Shall I leave the last petal
in the hands of fate?

He loves me, he loves me not
Plucking the petals one by one
If only the last petal said
"He loves me"

Farewell, farewell
Plucking the petals one by one
If the last petal says
"He loves me not"...

Thank you! Loved this for sure! its like unique and special when Ayu made this simple yet nice comparison rather hern "wing" or dream whatever her style before :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luna62 (Post 2971260)
Gloria leaked too!
You can download and listen to it here:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...0&uk=571130200

thank you! Loved this too! I love how the arrangement in this album is very unique and rich for each song, I mean you can feel the emotion in the melody, I realized that I love how the guitar riff in Gloris's, petal 's and Untitled for her 2's sounded, so nostalgic :love

AyuWorld 4th February 2013 02:53 PM

ok is it just or everyone else knew this already? Im listening now and it happened that the You & Me is from A classical version! not the original mix version

Jawdarna 4th February 2013 02:57 PM

^ I didn't know that either! :O

I don't think it was ever mentioned?

Bad Wolf 4th February 2013 03:31 PM

oh my god, these lyrics... choco you're doing a great job of translating by ear and i think these are probably some of her darkest and saddest lyrics i've heard in a while.

Luther10 4th February 2013 03:33 PM

GLORIA's bridge... WWOOOOWW

AyuWorld 4th February 2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2971332)
^ I didn't know that either! :O

I don't think it was ever mentioned?

so someone told me that it is the one's who ripped the CD decision to put the You & Me A classical version the original studio album version will have You & Me the original version, so take note everyone,dont confuse this ^^

Chiharo 4th February 2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 2971373)
so someone told me that it is the one's who ripped the CD decision to put the You & Me A classical version the original studio album version will have You & Me the original version, so take note everyone,dont confuse this ^^

Ah, it was all too good to be true anyway.

chocopockymaster 4th February 2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenshi no hane (Post 2971185)
Isn't いつも決まって君がくれた a relative clause of メール? (i.e. "On nights like these, I was always re-read the message(s) you gave me")

YES. ding ding ding, lightbulb. The one thing I'm not super good at is figuring out when doing this by ear is figuring out where the 'breaks' come in, if that makes sense? So it didn't occur to me that the whole first part was a single section. Your input on untitled was perfect too, thank you~

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Wolf (Post 2971359)
oh my god, these lyrics... choco you're doing a great job of translating by ear and i think these are probably some of her darkest and saddest lyrics i've heard in a while.

:sheyhey thanks bb~

Gloria is the last one...

Quote:

Somehow, we forget so quickly
when this all began, and what kind of winds carried us here

Somehow, we become complacent
We're used to being hurt, and not being able to smile

Embrace the reality in front of you and all the love you hold in your arms
Believe in all that you have seen and touched
There will be a rush of feelings and sharp words
But don't give up, change them into a yell for tomorrow

Somehow, we become greedy
and lose sight of how much it cost to get to this point

No one can say what's in store for the future
So choose the reality in front of you and take responsibility
We'll open up the blank page and you can draw a map just for you
Realize the value of everything your eyes will be opened to

Neither you nor anyone else is that strong
so I'll never desert you

Embrace the reality in front of you and all the love you hold in your arms
Believe in all that you have seen and touched
There will be a rush of feelings and sharp words
But don't give up, change them into a yell for tomorrow
That's right, change them into a yell for tomorrow
I'm really, really pleased with this album. It flows wonderfully (except You&Me can do DIAF) and I'm so happy with the new tracks. :love

freedreamer 4th February 2013 04:21 PM

task'n'bass is WOW. was NOT expecting that sort of opening. Love the ending sound too. It feels so..cyber and futuristic :D
glasses is rather ethereal and cool too. I love the string-y sounds..

these two interludes are really good! to my surprise haha.

Bad Wolf 4th February 2013 04:29 PM

I said it in another thread but I'll repeat it here to see if anyone else feels the same vibe: LOVE again is making me uncomfortable, which is the first for any Ayu record, because it just sounds so raw and vulnerable. I don't even mean raw like her darker tracks and albums, which are all very fierce in an angry way, I mean that this album from front to end just feels like this weak, fragile part of Ayu that she's putting out there and I almost feel really rude for acknowledging it. Hell, I didn't even feel this way when listening to GUILTY ffs.

pepper 4th February 2013 04:49 PM

Gloria reminds me of girlish/something old.

I really like that catchy mellow chorus.
<3

Bad Wolf 4th February 2013 04:54 PM

Lyrically it harks back to (miss)understood (about opening a map to find your own way), as well as talkin' 2 myself (accepting the reality in front of your eyes), and yet it sounds so pretty and uplifting, exactly like girlish lol.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.