Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

Tasked 28th October 2010 10:02 PM

Lol I just realized i've NEVER watched the Blossom PV.. who cares about a PV of one of the weakest Ayusongs, if Ayu isn't even in it? :S

ストロボ・EdGE 28th October 2010 10:05 PM

I never understood the blossom hate. It's such a sweet song :'( I saw the PV once and I'll never watch it again though.

ayumisrael 28th October 2010 10:06 PM

I like blossom but I can say it's my least favorite song among the single songs this year.
All the others just outshine it in their beauty.

roanmy 28th October 2010 10:10 PM

I think blossom's ok. Her vocals are sort of weak in it though. And the PV's nice, but nothing memorable at all. Like a very mediocre drama.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this... but...

I WANT SHIMOKO TO DIRECT THE LAST ANGEL PV!!! \(^_^)/

yukito 28th October 2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2535567)
I like blossom but I can say it's my least favorite song among the single songs this year.
All the others just outshine it in their beauty.

Absolutely agree, to me the best songs released this year are Sweet Season, Virgin Road and MOON, in this order.

Luja. 28th October 2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 2535547)
They usally come out short after the official announcment, and Ayu´s official site allready has announced them.

thank you! then I will stay awake a bit more and see if they come up :)

Tasked 28th October 2010 10:20 PM

Lol Last Angel PV-preview? http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-3Hvn-ak3Hfo/last_angel_short_version_pv/


o.O haha.. that's too easy ne?

ayumisrael 28th October 2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rody! (Post 2535579)
Lol Last Angel PV-preview? http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-3Hvn-ak3Hfo/last_angel_short_version_pv/


o.O haha.. that's too easy ne?

LOL

bluegie 28th October 2010 10:26 PM

Hmmn, I love blossom :(.
But nothing beats Virgin Road :).
I only have three fav songs from the singles: VR, crossroad, and blossom :).

yukito 28th October 2010 10:26 PM

Ok, I must admit that if the clip really takes off after Sweet Season I wouldn't mind at all, it really looks right. Although no Virgin Road please, the clip wass horrible itself, and HANABI CM? Hmmmmmm...

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 10:27 PM

Lol that is so obviously fake! I got so excited tho

MissElin_ 28th October 2010 10:31 PM

I was thinking about the preorders... Will mu-mo but the cd's on their original and international site or just the original one...? O.o

yukito 28th October 2010 10:31 PM

Mwahahha, for a second I got too excited as well he he. By the way today I'm in a ayu day, so it's only her playing until it's bed time.

OyTony 28th October 2010 10:35 PM

Preorder at CDJapan is up! : D

Heavenly 28th October 2010 10:35 PM

Preorders are up !!!!!!!

yukito 28th October 2010 10:36 PM

^
THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHHH!!!!

SKYia 28th October 2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rody! (Post 2535579)
Lol Last Angel PV-preview? http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-3Hvn-ak3Hfo/last_angel_short_version_pv/


o.O haha.. that's too easy ne?

With Hanabi cm in the end, lol :)

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 10:38 PM

Come on, come on, come ON, HMV, get the pre-orders up... I can't do CDJapan what with only having 50 bucks in my account right now and I hate their card authorization thing. >_<"

Luja. 28th October 2010 10:39 PM

YesAsia, pleeeease :D

Heavenly 28th October 2010 10:39 PM

Limited Box ordered @ CDJapan !!!!! :D :D :D :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.