![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
|
Aw, cute ayu trying to shoot a hoop :heart
|
Kuu is very short, but I think her presence on stage and in genereal is so big, you wouldn't assume she's that small. Plus she often wears high heels.
So ayu is 1,57? so small! |
lmao, there's no way Kuu is shorter than Ayu. Plus, don't trust what the official website says their height is, asian entertainment industries always gives the artist at least a couple more centimeters. It's possible that Avex made up a height for Ayu that's taller than Kuu's? I trust that Ayu said she's 150cm because that LOOKS right. If you see Ayu standing beside all her dancers, even the female ones, she's significantly shorter, and it's not because her dancers are really tall.
I'm 160cm and I feel like a giant in Tokyo. |
Ayu really can't be as tall as her profile states.
I'm exactly 5ft (apx. 152cm) and Ayu was wearing massive heels in London and was about the same height as me. |
Quote:
|
Yeah, a 32 years old girl can grow taller for just a year :rolleyes
|
Quote:
|
Kumi is 154cm, it was in her documentary thing where she took off her heels and stood next to the interviewer. 154 and 157 are close enough, they're both soo tiny :heart
Omg how adorable is that pic of Ayu playing basketball :luv2 |
if ayu was 150cm she wouldn't even be up to mannie's hips... oh wait... damn :lech
|
^^^EW lol stop being fresh :P
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
and they saw LADY GAGA performing there..hmm.. quite not understand though haha XDD |
^ Some artists perform at after-parties too
|
^ yea that's what i thought too..
some artists performing on the after party.. nice of ayu could see some international artists.. and She met Leonardo Dicaprio..SWEET haha~ |
They are both about the same height...they stood beside each other before on one of music station episodes during the opening...if I remember correctly.
|
^ woah still unbelievable for me that Kuu and Ayu are at the same height haha XDD
anyway, wondering what ayu doing now.. seldom tweet~ |
So how tall Ayu really is? XD And what about Mannie?
I'm only 145cm, 17 years old. Is there any Japanese artist as little as me? XD |
maybe, some girls in tsunku's mob? lol
don't worry, 145 cm is cute ;) |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.