Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

yukito 28th October 2010 10:42 PM

CD+DVD version pre-ordered and while at it I pre-ordered Crystal Kay's new album as well he he. Now we just need to wait almost 2 months. WEEEEE for us.

bluegie 28th October 2010 10:45 PM

CD+DVD here I come!!

hidekirby 28th October 2010 10:46 PM

"*microSD music and movies are currently compatible only with cellular phones sold in Japan with the capability to play them back." - cd japan

Uh... what?

Keiichi_JPU 28th October 2010 10:46 PM

I just ordered the limited box thingy, and chose FedEx shipping. Bye bye €100

GOD I'M SUCH A MAD C_NT

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 10:48 PM

Just ordered everything and spent $199.
Happy and sad. Lol

~angel*ayumi~ 28th October 2010 10:49 PM

I ordered through CDJ this time, they have not that high shipping this time imho compared what the box will most likley cost on YA, and I donīt want to wait for the YA Links, I am so tiered o.o
Just hope it wonīt be catched by the custom, that will be expensive xD

ayumisrael 28th October 2010 10:51 PM

Not on TA shop (mu-mo) yet T_T

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th October 2010 10:52 PM

I LOVE CDJs FedEx option. I always get my order on or the day before release!

GRACE 28th October 2010 10:53 PM

man I wish CDJ did Bank of America without the hassle I always get }=[...

Hurry up YA, I need to have this thing orderedddd

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 10:54 PM

...Well, instead of the limited edition thing, I'll just get the CD+DVD. I don't have a use for the microSD card if it's restricted to the Japanese region, and I can live without the photobook (...I think).

Heh heh. =D;; Besides, I want to see how much faster CDJapan's FedEx shipping is than HMV's EMS.

GRACE 28th October 2010 10:56 PM

I want the USB for the ultra extreme HQ files tbh.

bluegie 28th October 2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2535618)
I want the USB for the ultra extreme HQ files tbh.

Yeah... that quality is quite tempting, but it's still too expensive for me.
So I just ordered CD+DVD at cdjapan.

Btw... did anyone get to choose the green tea bags while checking out at cdjapan...? I didn't have that option at all..

GRACE 28th October 2010 11:02 PM

My mom said she'd buy it for me for Christmas, so I'm golden. My life is cool :D

bluegie 28th October 2010 11:07 PM

Oh good for you :D. I hope someone will buy me the USB version for x'mas...

Keiichi_JPU 28th October 2010 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535609)
Just ordered everything and spent $199.
Happy and sad. Lol

OMG you're even more of a mad c_nt than I am! love it :luv2

MissElin_ 28th October 2010 11:10 PM

Lol. Am I stupid or just...? I can't find it on CDJ... O.o

GRACE 28th October 2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 2535629)
Lol. Am I stupid or just...? I can't find it on CDJ... O.o

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegie (Post 2535622)
Yeah... that quality is quite tempting, but it's still too expensive for me.
So I just ordered CD+DVD at cdjapan.

Btw... did anyone get to choose the green tea bags while checking out at cdjapan...? I didn't have that option at all..

You'll get the option in your confirmation email, and when you click the link in the email, you'll get to pick which tea you want. :cool

bluegie 28th October 2010 11:13 PM

^Thanks for telling me that!!!!

HarukaKamiya 28th October 2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegie (Post 2535634)
^Thanks for telling me that!!!!

No problem. I have no use for the tea, but looks like that'll be my Christmas present for my brother this year. :roflmao "LOOK, JAKE, IT'S AUTHENTIC JAPANESE GREEN TEA."


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.