Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

BlackSilence 17th February 2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eewyi (Post 2634842)
So how tall Ayu really is? XD And what about Mannie?
I'm only 145cm, 17 years old. Is there any Japanese artist as little as me? XD

I think Mannie should be over 180-185 since he's a model...

145???? my god you're tiny :thud:tipsy

Bubbly 17th February 2011 01:03 PM

^
^
^
Yaguchi Mari, former Morning Musume member, is 145cm and 28 years old!

asmAyumi1992 17th February 2011 03:00 PM

I still think Kuu is taller than 158 and Ayu is about 150 :P

Have been 3 days Ayu didn't tweet any =,="

truehappiness 17th February 2011 07:33 PM

She is likely to be busy. Last time she did this, she was working on PVs and the new album, I think? Or was it when she was rehearsing for CDL and planning that wedding?

Luja. 17th February 2011 07:44 PM

I guess she is working on a new single or maybe she is even back to Japan already and rehearsing for the tour.

jbrat2219 17th February 2011 10:04 PM

Yeah, doesn't the tour start in April?!

love in music 17th February 2011 10:07 PM

it's funny how just 2-3 days of ayu not tweeting seems like a long time since she's usually so active on it lol. I'm sure when she comes back she'll go on a huge tweeting spree :laugh

Bruised.Sapphire 17th February 2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2635154)
it's funny how just 2-3 days of ayu not tweeting seems like a long time since she's usually so active on it lol. I'm sure when she comes back she'll go on a huge tweeting spree :laugh

Definitely. She's always doing that. :yes

miki_beland 17th February 2011 10:54 PM

mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...

C+R+E+AYUMI 18th February 2011 07:18 AM

i really hope so! march would be perfect for a day trip :yes

if they come during weekend of course -__-

Luja. 18th February 2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2635181)
mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...

ahh so they're going to Austria before the tour probably.... I want to go there to see them when they come to Austria, but March might be a bit too early.:P

AyUmIXx 18th February 2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2635181)
mannie said me on facebook that they would PROBABLY going to austria in march...

woww ayu finally gonna meet the in laws! haha~

miki_beland 18th February 2011 12:01 PM

but well... he insisted it was PROBABLE, that it was not sure yet =/ I hope it will be >_< please ayu come!!!!

asmAyumi1992 18th February 2011 12:37 PM

But her Tour is almost around the corner. She'll be super busy O_O

PEARL 18th February 2011 02:32 PM

^she got a new iphone?

AyUmIXx 18th February 2011 02:45 PM

^ yea..
her old iPhone was falling into the pool then damaged..
so she got new phone right away..haha~

PEARL 18th February 2011 02:51 PM

oh LOL right away~

Kazeyomi 18th February 2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2635560)
^ yea..
her old iPhone was falling into the pool then damaged..
so she got new phone right away..haha~

really? o_O I missed that news lol.
But well she's super rich so it's not a big deal :laugh she can buy more than a iphone lol.

Misa-chan 18th February 2011 03:41 PM

18/2/2011:

Spoiler:
ayu_19980408: I'm back!!!!!!!! Whee-- ( ̄▽ ̄)

mai_ayu: ayu--  I saw it--  Was super shocked (*^^*)←http://www.ayu-aq.com/
ayu_19980408: Check this out--->

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110218-1.jpg
GUTS_RUSH: Stupid girl. You dropped your iPhone into the pool, didn't you (´Д` As for its restoration...... Won't be anytime soon ((((;゚Д゚))))))) Good luck! Minazou!!!
ayu_19980408: Stupid girl's iPhone is back!!

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110218-2.jpg
GUTS_RUSH: Stupid girls... Right...... Stupid!
ayu_19980408: Giggle.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110218-3.jpg
photo by ishiiluis
ayu_19980408: Giggle. Sorry for being without make-up.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/...r/110218-4.jpg
GUTS_RUSH: Feet.
ayu_19980408: I like this photo--.

ayu_19980408: Oh yeah, I got a new iPhone and am back on Twitter ( ̄▽ ̄) Were you lonely? Teehee. I'm really cheerful now ☆

kana_xxx2002ayu: So you couldn't tweet because your iPhone went into water?? ( ̄▽ ̄)
ayu_19980408: I couldn't tweet, but more importantly, I couldn't contact anyone in Tokyo. (laugh)

Bigtop 18th February 2011 04:22 PM

Aww, that's too bad that she dropped her iPhone into the pool and has to get a new one - no wonder why she did not tweet for the past three days...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.