Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117032)

Bad Wolf 4th February 2013 08:15 PM

^ It's in there! It just comes up under LOVE instead of LOVE again.

kimmeh 4th February 2013 08:22 PM

yup, its there. I took a printscreen of the folder with the leaked songs
http://i.imgur.com/Yyk9ym6.png

TeamAyu2004 4th February 2013 08:56 PM

Does anyone know if the mixes of the mini singles are different on the album... Some sound different but I don't have the songs with me??

Sunrise 4th February 2013 08:59 PM

ohmy at petal and Bye-bye darling, AWESOME songs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 2971538)
Does anyone know if the mixes of the mini singles are different on the album... Some sound different but I don't have the songs with me??

I noticed they removed the wave sounds at the end of Wake me up but that's all I can spot.

Chiharo 4th February 2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Wolf (Post 2971526)
^ It's in there! It just comes up under LOVE instead of LOVE again.

Oh, I see. Just checked it now. Thanks! (Also thank you Kimmeh for taking the screenshot!)

BlackSilence 4th February 2013 09:51 PM

i cannot get rid of the dejavu here with the flute in Gloria I know there's a couple of more songs that have the flute in there like this from them lol :

TeamAyu2004 5th February 2013 12:13 AM

I FINALLY got to listen to the album in full!
It's REALLY good... even the most boring tracks (Melody and untitled are pretty amazing). Melody seems so different...
I wonder if its just me remembering it worse then it was, or it just got better with age.
untitled isn't really boring, its just a weaker track than the rest.
The entire album is amazing, but sadly you have to have some tracks that just dont work for ya.
Gloria... I think Im gonna have to listen to it more then a few times...

HEAVEN~Destiny~ 5th February 2013 01:22 AM

Does anyone else but me notice that the first few verses in untitled for her...story 2 kinda sound like ever free? Maybe it's just me :)

tokyoxjapanxfan 5th February 2013 02:39 AM

My roommate said that petal contains lyrics that are very similar to lyrics that were originally going to be for vogue. In the documentary "Hikari to Yami" (Light and Dark), they asked her what she was doing after Far away, and she said she's working on the next song (which was vogue). Which she apparently showed or talked about.

I've only seen the documentary once, and it was a while ago. But if anyone has the time and or is curious enough, you can check it out lol.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 5th February 2013 03:10 AM

I'm sure the songs will grow on me, but I'm really disappointed that they're all ballads. Where is the ROCK and POP like Because of You, is this LOVE?, STEP you. that's what I miss. :(


If she's gonna do ballads, they've gotta be on the level of songs like Dearest, HANABI, Voyage, etc.

Kirshwasser 5th February 2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2971663)
I'm sure the songs will grow on me, but I'm really disappointed that they're all ballads. Where is the ROCK and POP like Because of You, is this LOVE?, STEP you. that's what I miss. :(


If she's gonna do ballads, they've gotta be on the level of songs like Dearest, HANABI, Voyage, etc.

i thought voyage and hanabi are a bit too repetitive

jbrat2219 5th February 2013 04:14 AM

I haven't heard the album tracks yet but as far as the ballads from the minis, I feel like sweet scar is better than Dearest, HANABI and Voyage combined. But my tastes are substantially different than probably 90% of this forum LOL.

tokyoxjapanxfan 5th February 2013 04:39 AM

Even though I like HANABI, I think it's rather dated now. It's very... garage band. Lyrically it's amazing, and when it's live it's amazing, but it is very simple in terms of its music. I think any of the ballads on this album are richer than HANABI. HANABI ~episode II~ is more on par with the music on this album, imo. There's a lot going on.

But obviously it's an opinion thing haha.


After listening to the album a bunch, I feel petal is the strongest for me. I thought SAKURA would be the strongest from the previews, but petal just blows me away haha.

OyTony 5th February 2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2971590)
LOVE again promotion on the back cover of Popteen!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Thanks SURREAL__RAINBOW. =)
The cover for the photobook will be the same as the one for the PLAYBUTTON.

AyuWorld 5th February 2013 10:22 AM

so, I just wondering when will CDJ ships my copy?? Im going to be busy with classes this week im afraid if they will deliver it the time when im not at home xD

title156 5th February 2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OyTony (Post 2971717)
Thanks SURREAL__RAINBOW. =)
The cover for the photobook will be the same as the one for the PLAYBUTTON.

OMG!!! :luv2

jang-kun 5th February 2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2971663)
I'm sure the songs will grow on me, but I'm really disappointed that they're all ballads. Where is the ROCK and POP like Because of You, is this LOVE?, STEP you. that's what I miss. :(


If she's gonna do ballads, they've gotta be on the level of songs like Dearest, HANABI, Voyage, etc.

oh my god that's her most overrated songs :dead2


if it's ballad then my standard would be Moments/HEAVEN/Jewel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2971684)
I haven't heard the album tracks yet but as far as the ballads from the minis, I feel like sweet scar is better than Dearest, HANABI and Voyage combined. But my tastes are substantially different than probably 90% of this forum LOL.


i completely agree with you, don't worry.


SAKURA and petal is the best, seriously. It's a wow that she can still do songs of this caliber.

Delicious n Bold 5th February 2013 11:59 AM

No cd case pics yet?

title156 5th February 2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 2971805)
No cd case pics yet?

This is crazy since the music has leaked before we could see picture of the case. lol

CHAS_AYU 5th February 2013 01:45 PM

Does anyone know where I can order the PLATBUTTON of Love again?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.