Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th June 2009 07:53 AM

For me it depends what phase I have XD
In the beginning I started only with CDs/DVDs. Then someday I bought my fisrt Ayupan from yahoo SG and felt in love XD (soon i bought also the a museum ayupan along with the pamphlet) So i started to collect Ayupans and with all the ayupans on the way+reserved I only miss 2 Ayupans now (of the standart size ayupans; i also miss the 4 big ones and 1 hi-chew strap^^)
That was also the time I started to collect concert items, but mostly the pamphlets (only miss one now^^) and phonestraps, I try to collect a phonestrap from every concert^^ (but i still miss most of the a-nation ones and some older <.<)
in 2005/2006 I had a huge magazine phase because I had a friend who bought every magazine and he bought 1 for me too XD Thatīs why I have almost every magazine from this 2 years^^
I also hab my phase of Posters, but now I am not so keen on them... they only get dust in their tubes anyway XD
So for now I buy all her CDs/DVDs /allthough I still donīt have PCDL XD) especially that now I can order through mu-mo and get the TA extras^^
I try to complete Ayupans.
I try to buy at least a few goods of every tour/cdl/a-nation

NintendoHTF1242 24th June 2009 08:18 AM

I only want CD's. Everything else doesn't interest me too much.

EDIT: I own all albums so far (except for NEXT LEVEL), all BEST albums, nearly all singles minus all the 8' singles and kanariya. And I only buy ONE version of the singles. No use for buying two/four/4290745209752395 versions of the same single because of a different cover and stuff like that.

kendelle 24th June 2009 08:24 AM

I might mention that it took me a long time to like Ayupans because the first time i heard of them was on the Ayupan show where it looks really creepy and speaks in a earpiercing voice. I didn't like them for a long time, only from last year :P

Earth_maiden 24th June 2009 09:43 AM

I love the Ayupan show! It took me years to track down all the episodes, and I still watch them.

I like to collect a little bit of everything. I curently own:

- All studio albums (I think my Memorial Address album is the only OS version)
- most singles (I don't collect the 3" ones or the different covers of singles, like H, and I only buy one version of a single, usually the CD+DVD version)
- All ayupans (excluding limited ones, including hi-chew ayupans and some Sega phone straps)
- Ayupan merchandise (pencil cases, pencils, cups, metal tins, clocks, stuffed puppy plushes <maron, crea, etc>, phone frame)
- Concert merchandise (most of AT06 goods, mostly phone straps and wristbands of other concerts, some pamphlets,
- Concert DVDs - (only missing A-nation dvds and Concert Tour 2000 vol. 1)
- Albums "bonuses" (Guilty eko-kairo, A complete poster, mirror, towel and stickers, Next Level poster, pass case and travel pouch)
- Ayu unofficial photos
- Team Ayu magazines (only missing #1 :thud)

I have too much ayu stuff, might need to sell off some more. T_T

LacusClyne 24th June 2009 12:03 PM

^if you are selling them let me know. there might be something that you don't want and i might be interested. (^_^)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th June 2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 1994050)
^if you are selling them let me know. there might be something that you don't want and i might be interested. (^_^)

*raises hand too XD*

pchan1986 24th June 2009 10:36 PM

thanks for sharing ^^ ryt now im keeping an eye out for her older magazines like this one
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4088/ayumi1.jpg
its finally available on YAJ so ill be ...:nva for it LOL i just won a ton of mags. plus AT07 w/ ayumiXhellokitty and secret(all cards) ayupans for 4600Y! man im pleased i waited for this deal. also is there something you havent got but want to get now or later? sorrie for all the questions but at least we have something to talk about hehehe:P

ALfromHELLSING 24th June 2009 10:47 PM

Damn 3000 yen BUT I wanted it so badly... >_<
http://img179.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...f324i57222.jpg
Also won this:
http://img309.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...2gelr44779.jpg
Hope it's not too big...

And now I need to win only:
http://img299.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...vkqmc36013.jpg

I should stop visiting this damn YAJ everyday, I'm gonna end up broke.........>_<

krazeyo 24th June 2009 11:14 PM

The one thing that I want to get is probably the gray CDL07-08 phonestrap. Gyah. it's so cool @__@

AyuRox 24th June 2009 11:37 PM

I'm like NintendoHTF1242, in that, I only have CDs. The rest doesn't really interest me. Plus I don't wanna spend money on the other stuff that I could be spending on CDs.

Actually, My Ayu collection of CDs is pretty incomplete. I don't have many singles... Rule/Sparkle (jackets B & C), A (Red disc), and M are the only singles I have in physical form. I've downloaded a lot from iTunes, so I may have the title tracks from several singles, but I don't think I have any complete digital singles. I have all Ayu's albums in digital or physical form except for (Miss)understood and Secret. The only compilation I have is A BALLADS. And I have all remix albums except for ayu-mi-x II (any of them), excerpts from ayu-mi-x 3 CD001, The other SIDE (any of them), and the extended/dub/instrumentals from ayu-mi-x 6. And I don't have any DVDs (at all). I'd probably have a lot more if prices were a lot better...

kendelle 25th June 2009 01:49 AM

Wow, I'm glad that other people here hate that they visit CS every day! xDD

I almost won the Snow White bonus CD last night, but missed out by a mere 10Y! I was refreshing the page and all of a sudden it was over and I lost ;__;

I'm now trying to win the Uraayu DVD, a NL promo CD and the ASH&DIAMONDSxHello Kitty phone strap. The number of tickets on YAJ makes me cry, I wish I could go!

LacusClyne 25th June 2009 03:26 AM

ha ha. that's why i don't really go to YAJ unless i have something in mind that i want, or i will end up buying a whole lot of other stuff

i'm telling myself to only search for the (m)u tour STEP you performance ayupan and the latest TA mag, but since i already had TA32, i'm safe till 33 come out

me0wie 25th June 2009 03:33 AM

sorry but YAJ = yahoo auction japan? i went to the beta english version of yahoo auction japan and they have only like... 16 items related to ayumi hamasaki...

pchan1986 25th June 2009 04:44 AM

my middleman is japamart, heres the link to ayumi's stuff meowie http://japamart.com/asearch.php?astr=ayumi

me0wie 25th June 2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pchan1986 (Post 1995040)
my middleman is japamart, heres the link to ayumi's stuff meowie http://japamart.com/asearch.php?astr=ayumi

ahh.. ok... thanks! i've tried using www.japanauctioncenter.com... but its a bit pricey...

ALfromHELLSING 25th June 2009 04:10 PM

^ I use http://www.crescent-shop.com/

BTW does anybody have these Mirrors for real and know how they work?
http://img177.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/u...0624153456.jpg
~thnx

~ayu-cake~ 25th June 2009 05:12 PM

I have them, and how do you mean 'work'?

ALfromHELLSING 26th June 2009 08:51 AM

^Oh, could you please make pix where I can see mirror itself if possible?
~thnx

y_nathz 26th June 2009 10:31 AM

lol ~
is NEXT LEVEL USB considered rare ?
i know it's limited but im not sure ~
it's the only ayu limited stuff i had ~

jiarongisme 28th June 2009 08:28 AM

^ Yes, it's considered rare. And really expensive :lech


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.