Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Images (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Funny Screencaps [part 3] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100507)

Aderianu 24th June 2010 03:41 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...snapshot_0.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-1.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-2.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-3.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-4.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-5.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-7.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1..._snapsho-6.jpg

channy 25th June 2010 05:13 AM

This one is funny:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5601/huig.jpg

:D

toniayu 25th June 2010 09:06 AM

^ O_O,scary...

xLuna&1LOVE 25th June 2010 09:30 AM

^ Pretty look, pretty bad poses.

Aderianu 27th June 2010 02:23 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...TVavi_snap.jpg

majrakun 27th June 2010 02:36 PM

^ :roflmao

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...jin11/rnrc.jpg

Now this is more like it :laugh

labello 27th June 2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 2404510)
^ :roflmao

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...jin11/rnrc.jpg

Now this is more like it :laugh

It actually looks reli cool... O__o maybe that should have been the cover xD

Uhh~ I love that show!!! Awesome screencaps ^^

majrakun 27th June 2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labello (Post 2404513)
It actually looks reli cool... O__o maybe that should have been the cover xD

90% of AHS will cancel their order at the sight of this XDD

labello 27th June 2010 03:00 PM

^ As If I care, xD (joking)
I think it represents Rock'n'Roll!! That's why it would fit ^^

In the end the music is more important, although of course the cover is important as well,since you buy it as well...

Aderianu 27th June 2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 2404519)
90% of AHS will cancel their order at the sight of this XDD

lol =) not me! I thinks it's reli cool =)

!Lawi! 27th June 2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 2404510)

Wow that's pretty cool !

Yoake 28th June 2010 03:26 PM

omg I love when she plays WII she's so funny XD

toniayu 28th June 2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majrakun (Post 2404510)
^ :roflmao

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...jin11/rnrc.jpg

Now this is more like it :laugh

:luv2:luv2:luv2
:love

good job!!!

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 08:13 AM

I reli love that cover majrakun made!! :heart Looks awesome!!

I took a loooooot of screencaps from AT09 MC so I'll post them later :D I reli wanna share them cuz they made me crack up~ MC sessions are funny :laugh

xLuna&1LOVE 30th June 2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Lawi! (Post 2404897)
Wow that's pretty cool !

made.my.day.

rusuke 30th June 2010 04:37 PM

This thread is LOVED!!! Washes all the tiredness and sadness away...

Keep it going guys!!!XD

hattori_hanzo 1st July 2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly_ayu (Post 2341281)
This may not be very funny, but I like this screencap a lot XDD
it's mainly because of the host's face :D...
but I wonder what they are laughing at though XD
http://i39.tinypic.com/9ux0tl.jpg

maybe this one is the last music station of DJ Ozma's solo and they must be laughing about DJ Ozma's Dancers , they're all half naked . DJ Ozma always make them (Ayu & Kuu) laugh for his half-naked dancers and the best live is "Spider Man" in hey hey hey music champion . they even stick a spider doll in the "font-low"... you know.
sorry for my bad English ^^'

Aderianu 7th July 2010 05:00 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...napshot_00.jpg

ayuPanda 7th July 2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo (Post 2409955)
maybe this one is the last music station of DJ Ozma's solo and they must be laughing about DJ Ozma's Dancers , they're all half naked . DJ Ozma always make them (Ayu & Kuu) laugh for his half-naked dancers and the best live is "Spider Man" in hey hey hey music champion . they even stick a spider doll in the "font-low"... you know.
sorry for my bad English ^^'


do you have a link to the episode of music station and heył???
I want to see ayu & kumi laugh live x333

xLuna&1LOVE 10th July 2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHeaven (Post 2417143)


........................

LydenLeaf 12th July 2010 12:16 AM

'Tis a funny batch but I think Ayu looks cute too. :yes


I think this is really funny. :]

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHeaven (Post 2329439)


Purple Neko 12th July 2010 03:32 AM

Lol I paused Blue Bird and got this. Super funny!

perfectodub 13th July 2010 08:59 AM

this is not screencap..but i think this picture is great!

https://863cbw.blu.livefilestore.com...T%20LEVEL1.png

ownsarai 13th July 2010 09:32 AM

^I never found that second one funny, and it's been around for a while now. Was posted in the Ayu hating club on last.fm and they tried to make it a default on Ayu's page. Sorry but I don't like that. It's just in bad taste.
Anyhow...
maj~ That cover you made is total win! I SO would buy an album if the cover was of a funny/off shot of Ayu doing something silly. :D

LydenLeaf 14th July 2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2423770)
^I never found that second one funny, and it's been around for a while now. Was posted in the Ayu hating club on last.fm and they tried to make it a default on Ayu's page. Sorry but I don't like that. It's just in bad taste.
Anyhow...

Now that you brought that up, I don't find the picture funny now. :|
I was just really into the spirit when I saw the pictures posted in this thread.

lividlillies 14th July 2010 05:41 PM

I didn't even realize when watching the video, but... look at Shuya's pants! XDD (I think that's Shuya? I'm bad at naming the dancers!)

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9224/avcd23178b9.jpg

...actually, it's on both their pants! o.o; lolol

gallowsCalibrator 16th July 2010 02:43 PM

^ :roflmao Hahaha Zin and Shuya :laugh

...omg Shuya looks so emo!!! :roflmao

hattori_hanzo 18th July 2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayufan18 (Post 2417297)
do you have a link to the episode of music station and heył???
I want to see ayu & kumi laugh live x333

you must have an ACC in Jpopsuki to get this torrent hey hey hey 2007.09.24
http://jpopsuki.eu/torrents.php?id=17423

AI
aiko
伊藤由奈 with Micro (Yuna Ito with Micro)
大塚愛 (Ai Otsuka)
K×ET-KING
倖田來未 (Kumi Koda)
チーム・ブートキャンプ・フィーチャリング・コマンダー・ビリー (Team Bootcamp Featuring Commander Billy)
東方神起 (Tohoshinki)
DJ OZMA
中島美嘉 (Mika Nakashima)
B’z
BoA
ポルノグラフィティ (Porno Graffitti)
槇原敬之 (Noriyuki Makihara)
松浦亜弥 (Aya Matsuura)
矢井田瞳 (Hitomi Yaida)
YUI

Ayu's not in the list but maybe cause of the uploader's mistake .She's there and performed the " talkin' 2 myself"

and music station 2008.12.05
http://jpopsuki.eu/torrents.php?id=31065

mr.children
hamasaki ayumi : days
koda kumi
orange range
hukuhara miho
juju
dj ozuma
kat-tun

send private mess to me if you can not access

Polyrhythm 23rd July 2010 07:40 AM

I thought this was funny....

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3...702b938209.jpg

ownsarai 23rd July 2010 08:34 AM

^haha that's pretty good photo manipulation there.

gallowsCalibrator 26th July 2010 07:16 AM

^ ^ Waow that's really creepy looking :O Lol :laugh

Zeke. 26th July 2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polyrhythm (Post 2434711)

Yeah this is very good! Interesting!

Zeke. 26th July 2010 07:41 AM

I just wanna say that Ayu looked gorgeous during this era! Such a "soft" image she is portraying. Like a Princess.

deebosco 26th July 2010 02:23 PM

THE REAL AYU FUNNY PICS COLLECTION!

asmAyumi1992 26th July 2010 02:27 PM

^ the first one is funny :D

gallowsCalibrator 27th July 2010 04:54 PM

Here are my AT09 MC Screencaps! Ayu, ZIN, and Maro, and Shuya all make an appearance!

Spoiler:


And now, behold! THE SHUYA FACE! He uses this face all the time, so I thought I'd share :)
Spoiler:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/c5e6cbff.jpg
^ I freaking love this face :roflmao
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/281e1cbe.jpg
^ Pfffff he's making the face at a glass of water!
Shuya: "Yeah that's right... I'm gonna get you :mad"


...I think I had a bit too much fun :laugh

primavera♥ 27th July 2010 05:27 PM

Lol the shuya face especially :laugh

channy 27th July 2010 11:24 PM

I made some screencaps when I saw, how BIG the shoes of the guy next to Ayu are, and at some moments it seems like he's standing on her dress, and then shes looking down as if she'd say "get off my dress, chap!!" xD

Really like those:











Isn't this awesome? :D
The fifth screencapture is just hilarious; just have a look xDD

Aderianu 28th July 2010 06:26 AM

captain-kawaii123 where is Ayu Tako? )
deebosco make your signature bigger, it's still don't takes a whole page

asmAyumi1992 28th July 2010 08:42 AM

@captain-kawaii123. LOL XD

LostHeaven, your last words :roflmao

AngelSenshi 28th July 2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2438161)
Here are my AT09 MC Screencaps! Ayu, ZIN, and Maro, and Shuya all make an appearance!

And now, behold! THE SHUYA FACE! He uses this face all the time, so I thought I'd share :)
Spoiler:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/c5e6cbff.jpg
^ I freaking love this face :roflmao
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/281e1cbe.jpg
^ Pfffff he's making the face at a glass of water!
Shuya: "Yeah that's right... I'm gonna get you :mad"


...I think I had a bit too much fun :laugh

Lol that frown looks almost like the one on his pants in the Startin' PV; he was inspired :P

gallowsCalibrator 28th July 2010 04:52 PM

@lostheaven lol, here it is! The Ayu Octopus :roflmao
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/5eed6000.jpg

@angelsenshi Omg yes! :laugh Full of win :laugh

partofMe 2nd August 2010 10:05 AM

lol haha this just makes me love ayu even more!!!

Aderianu 13th August 2010 01:54 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...813_164649.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...812_120039.jpg

asmAyumi1992 13th August 2010 01:56 PM

^:roflmao she's so excited XD

kotora 14th August 2010 05:01 AM

1st: Oh! I am so happy and I pee in my pants!

2nd: I smell so good especially my armpit.

toniayu 14th August 2010 09:29 AM

xD,i love this pics hahaha,i can't stop laugh :roflmao

love in music 14th August 2010 10:34 AM

This isn't a screencap but I don't know why it just makes me laugh so much. I found it on google images when I was searching for Namie pics.

ownsarai 14th August 2010 10:39 AM

^LOLOMG!
But you know...Ayu would be super sexy in that outfit. ;)

asmAyumi1992 14th August 2010 03:17 PM

@identity, :roflmao

Yoake 16th August 2010 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2454597)
This isn't a screencap but I don't know why it just makes me laugh so much. I found it on google images when I was searching for Namie pics.

:roflmao XD

labello 20th August 2010 02:55 AM

lol LostHeaven your screencaps are hilarious:laugh


I got some new ones...
http://a.imageshack.us/img33/3450/vl...2003h44m18.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img535/6695/v...2003h45m00.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img33/5958/vl...2003h45m09.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img25/5067/vl...2003h45m34.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img299/1372/v...2003h46m19.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img51/8899/vl...2003h46m38.png

Bigtop 20th August 2010 03:05 AM

^ Where was the screencap from, and what disc if applicable?

labello 20th August 2010 03:27 AM

@Bigtop: It's from the STADIUM TOUR 2002, the Free&Easy performance.
(Excuse me please but what do you mean by "what disc"? ^^)

Aderianu 20th August 2010 06:21 AM

labello drunk Ayu xD

Yoake 20th August 2010 12:50 PM

lol what did she take before the concert ? XD

channy 18th September 2010 07:28 PM

Look what I found, when I watched "HANABI ~episode II~ at Hey! Hey! Hey! Special from 22.09.2003" :D

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4913/60689588.jpg

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9626/83146282.jpg

Just for comparison, the crossroad cover:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5538/55930989.jpg

xLuna&1LOVE 20th September 2010 11:55 PM

Story time! Allthough I have no sense for humor.

While singing Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~
however these screens are from a perfomance of A Song for Xx
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1306.jpg
"I want to send a greater love to you
In a louder voice"

http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1308.jpg
"I want to reach your heart"
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1310.jpg
No, no wait!
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1314.jpg
"I want to reach...."
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1311.jpg
YOUR heart...
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1316.jpg
Meh, no...
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1317.jpg
*scanning the audience during an awkard silence*
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1315.jpg
...
http://eneabba.net/ayu/video/live/pa...for_XX1313.jpg
F you, you are all ugly!

AyumiBest 21st September 2010 11:13 AM

^I laughed. I can actually imagine that. XD

Neo Daydream 21st September 2010 05:01 PM

http://i39.tinypic.com/9ux0tl.jpg
Ayu: "I really hate KAT-TUN. And they are even suckier without Jin."
Koda: "I know! I hate KAT-TUN too! They are right behind us!"
BOTH: TEE HEE TEE HEE!!!

dreamland2.0 21st September 2010 05:25 PM

^LOL :laugh

BlackSilence 26th September 2010 08:17 AM

:mischief

Spoiler:

ownsarai 26th September 2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiSeido (Post 2491703)
Look what I found, when I watched "HANABI ~episode II~ at Hey! Hey! Hey! Special from 22.09.2003" :D


So, um...just so we are clear...are you saying this is the same dress or? Because honestly...I don't think it is.

BlackSilence 26th September 2010 09:07 AM

^ it just looks like a simmilar/the same fabric used for the dresses.

alternarist 26th September 2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2500040)
:mischief

Spoiler:

LOL these made me laugh so hard!!! these are real good!

Cherry Dynamite 26th September 2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo Daydream (Post 2494585)

When was this episode aired? I forgot.
I really wanna download it xD

!Lawi! 26th September 2010 01:04 PM

^I just remember she sang Days, so it probably aired at the very end of december 2008!

EDIT : according to eneabba, it was the 5th of december,2008 !

asmAyumi1992 26th September 2010 02:31 PM

@XLuna1LOVE, :roflmao
@artcika She looks funny :laugh

GREENdays 26th September 2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo Daydream (Post 2494585)
http://i39.tinypic.com/9ux0tl.jpg
Ayu: "I really hate KAT-TUN. And they are even suckier without Jin."
Koda: "I know! I hate KAT-TUN too! They are right behind us!"
BOTH: TEE HEE TEE HEE!!!

Hahahaha! I love this pic, they both look so cute :love

pommy48 28th September 2010 01:46 AM

Virgin Road (in spoilers for those who don't want to see it yet~!)

Spoiler:

xLuna&1LOVE 28th September 2010 02:09 AM

^ more like Beyonce somehow oO

gallowsCalibrator 28th September 2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2502282)
Virgin Road (in spoilers for those who don't want to see it yet~!)

Spoiler:

:roflmao Best part of the pv!

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 28th September 2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pommy48 (Post 2502282)
Virgin Road (in spoilers for those who don't want to see it yet~!)

Spoiler:

they look hot together!


I swear I wasnt making a lame pun

ownsarai 28th September 2010 08:54 AM

^haha good one.
I think they do look kind of cute together. I wonder what he thought of Ayu anyhow. I'm sure he thought she was hot. Especially when she was showing her awesome legs off. *fans self*

Aderianu 28th September 2010 03:57 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...928_185104.jpg


ohsixthirty 28th September 2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2500067)
So, um...just so we are clear...are you saying this is the same dress or? Because honestly...I don't think it is.

more like that both dresses are hideously ugly. :yes

ownsarai 29th September 2010 05:59 AM


Bigtop 29th September 2010 07:46 AM

I'm quite interested for the video...

ownsarai 29th September 2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsixthirty (Post 2503132)
more like that both dresses are hideously ugly. :yes

haha well, I like the HANABI ~episode II~ dress more than the crossroad dress. Or should I call it the HANABI ~episode II~ slip, because that's what it looks like. ;)

MiiSan 30th September 2010 12:06 AM

She was so cute when she was surprised by the car exploding :laugh
"Ooooh, sugeeee!!" XD

ownsarai 30th September 2010 12:18 AM

^ikr, I was like...OMG *dies from Ayu's cuteness*

ohsixthirty 30th September 2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2504738)
haha well, I like the HANABI ~episode II~ dress more than the crossroad dress. Or should I call it the HANABI ~episode II~ slip, because that's what it looks like. ;)

yeah, i do too, but i don't care for either of them at all. and actually, i would probably rate the crossroad dress as the absolute worst moment in ayu fashion. i feel very passionate in my hatred for that dress. :laugh

ownsarai 30th September 2010 06:41 AM

^lol I like the concept of the crossroad dress itself, I just wouldn't have went with the fabrics. :P

Kanzaki 30th September 2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2503901)

Holy ******
Ayu's going Rambo. Not only the bullets, but that look in her eyes. She's been waiting to do some serious ass-whooping for years :thud

butterfly_ayu 3rd October 2010 01:34 AM

ahhh~~ i had so much fun taking these screencaps XDDDDDDDD
but I know :D, they are not really bad compare to the others ones in this thread XDDD

xLuna&1LOVE 3rd October 2010 05:22 AM

^ I like the last three pictures, actually.

Aderianu 7th October 2010 02:03 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1.../00-00-21-.jpg

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 15th October 2010 02:18 AM

^ OMG she looks like Wario!
lol

Aderianu 17th October 2010 03:31 PM

I tried to make good caps >_<
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...n/00-00-12.jpg

asmAyumi1992 17th October 2010 04:35 PM

^And they ARE good :roflmao

AyumiBest 24th October 2010 10:45 AM


panda♥ 25th October 2010 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captain-kawaii123 (Post 2438161)
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...3/c5e6cbff.jpg
^ I freaking love this face :roflmao

that face is hilarious. XD

ohsixthirty 25th October 2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyumiBest (Post 2530674)

Haha i freaking adore this picture!!!

TheBaronAndAyu 25th October 2010 12:53 PM

Kinda off topic buuut:


Minttulatte 25th October 2010 05:15 PM

I absolutely love this thread. Whenever I come to check this out I lol so hard. Thank you <3

ohsixthirty 25th October 2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaronAndAyu (Post 2531925)

that frightens me. :no

BlackSilence 25th October 2010 08:17 PM

it's like one of those videos where in the end you fall off your chair because of the screem and a scary face......
That was funny........
......................
Spoiler:
NOT.. :headache


Aderianu > don't worry, she just looks totally off in that video, not your fault! blame the lights!

I have a bunch of caps I did for some cover making.... but they ended up awful XD I even found some weird stuff, which I'm not sure where it came from O_O gonna post them XD

Spoiler:

ownsarai 25th October 2010 09:28 PM

^:roflmao
You got some great shots there! XD
Ayu's head covered in About You...LOL
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8128/fhfbhewj.jpg
^That is my favorite though. She looks cute lol

BlackSilence 25th October 2010 09:43 PM

^ LOL you know LD is the best video for funny screencaps, it's like the 3rd time I'm screencaping and everytimes 99% of creencaps are made of LOL XD

that one you excluded was so out of place for me XD it's like "hey what did I do now that you threw me into a gay club? I want some real men... *pouts*" even though i know that she likes going to those :eyebrow

asmAyumi1992 4th November 2010 08:39 PM

AyumiBest Aww~ she's cute!! I want that pic XDD
TheBaronAndAyu Wah~ I'll get nightmare tonight :cry
artcika It's freaking awesome!!! :roflmao


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.