Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Charts & Rankings] Official Oricon Thread ~Rock'n'Roll Circus & ARENA TOUR 2009 NEXT LEVEL~ IV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101655)

toniayu 6th July 2010 02:27 PM

go to the 315.000k ,AYU!!!! ^^
I am very sad with the sales of this album...deserve more than 600.00k >_<

primavera♥ 6th July 2010 03:29 PM

^whens the last time an ayu album got 600k XD

Anyhow I'm happy. Really happy with these sales. Like with the major drop in album sales I was worried. This is not so bad.

Andrenekoi 6th July 2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toniayu (Post 2415807)
go to the 315.000k ,AYU!!!! ^^
I am very sad with the sales of this album...deserve more than 600.00k >_<

Even the best selling album of the year until now didn't sell 600k...

Nackar_91 6th July 2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2415855)
Even the best selling album of the year until now didn't sell 600k...

To be fair, that person did say deserve, which doesn't have to be within the realm of possibilities : P

Although 600.000 is a bit random. If I could say what I think this album deserved, I would definitely have cranked it up to a million ; P

Andrenekoi 6th July 2010 04:31 PM

^ Still don't understand why people are complaining ayu isn't selling millions when NOBODY is selling millions...

New era, new sales standarts... and considering how far things go, Ayu is rocking the charts

Kingdom 6th July 2010 04:35 PM

These sales are barely down from NEXT LEVEL, hopefully her sales will plateau soon and even out!

I don't think they are bad at all tbh, my favorite artists all managed to crack 300-350k this year and I think that's great!

Nackar_91 6th July 2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2415896)
^ Still don't understand why people are complaining ayu isn't selling millions when NOBODY is selling millions...

New era, new sales standarts... and considering how far things go, Ayu is rocking the charts

But nobody has been complaining recently, or has someone? : P

You're right, of course. I think everyone's aware that she's a hell of a seller in these modern times ^^

kagami 6th July 2010 06:50 PM

^ A lot of people actually seem to think she doesn't sell all that well for some reason. People thought NEXT LEVEL's sales weren't that good either.

Her sales are pretty damn strong for a solo gal and I'm proud of her. :P

Ayu_Ready 6th July 2010 09:39 PM

it rises up o_o HO yeah :D

Nackar_91 6th July 2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kagami (Post 2416061)
^ A lot of people actually seem to think she doesn't sell all that well for some reason. People thought NEXT LEVEL's sales weren't that good either.

Her sales are pretty damn strong for a solo gal and I'm proud of her. :P

Really? Haha, well, too bad for those people, I guess.

I'm really rooting for 320k now. Every week I can't wait for the weekly sales XD

roanmy 6th July 2010 10:36 PM

I wouldn't say they are BARELY down from NL, but it's not a huge drop, but it's in line with the drops with Koda Kumi. Which is a little scary considering how her singles have been selling/placing lately. But Ayu's not doing bad in any way, especially considering she's way over her peak by now.

Andrenekoi 6th July 2010 10:56 PM

Ayu's drops are nowhere Koda's level... Koda took half of the time to get where she is now, Ayu took almost 10 years... Ayu's sales are falling far slower

a_kingdom21 7th July 2010 12:04 AM

when i saw top 50 yearly GAGA has outsold R'n'R c..
@,@

raxkito 7th July 2010 01:16 AM

ayumi is the best! in Spain it's impossible to sell 500,000 :D:D

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 7th July 2010 01:57 AM

horaay!

finally the sales are boosted once more.... :D

gallowsCalibrator 7th July 2010 04:16 AM

These sales are really good! I'm proud of Ayu~! :shughug

jbrat2219 7th July 2010 04:39 AM

I wonder if next year's album will even sell 300K lol. Although I'm well aware of the reality that sales are dropping, for some reason I have this faint hope that her sales will actually go up for once, even if it's just a few thousand over last year lol.

ayumisrael 7th July 2010 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roanmy (Post 2416226)
I wouldn't say they are BARELY down from NL, but it's not a huge drop, but it's in line with the drops with Koda Kumi. Which is a little scary considering how her singles have been selling/placing lately. But Ayu's not doing bad in any way, especially considering she's way over her peak by now.

They are not barely down from NEXT LEVEL since the difference is not just few thousands but the drop is still relatively small (around 67,100 at the moment).
In singles it would be a big difference but for albums it's not that big.

I don't think that they are in line with kuu's though because kuu's were always bigger. Her last album was a best+studio as well (and the sales should be even higher for her..) so it's not comparable.

Nackar_91 7th July 2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2416484)
I wonder if next year's album will even sell 300K lol. Although I'm well aware of the reality that sales are dropping, for some reason I have this faint hope that her sales will actually go up for once, even if it's just a few thousand over last year lol.

Well, I'm not sure if it could happen with Ayu's position at this point. Maybe if they exploit the buzz of her anniversary.

I mean, it's not like no artists have albums that sell more. B'z latest album sold 50k more than their 2007 album. ikimonogakari sold 90k more than their 2008 album. It does happen, even for some of the older acts. What you need is a hit and a buzz. B'z had Ichibu to Zenbu, ikimonogakari YELL/Joyful. Maybe Ayu's 50th single could serve as this strong lead-ing single.

Anyway, as long as the sales don't drop too much I'll be happy ^^

njanjayrp 7th July 2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nackar_91 (Post 2416692)
Well, I'm not sure if it could happen with Ayu's position at this point. Maybe if they exploit the buzz of her anniversary.

I mean, it's not like no artists have albums that sell more. B'z latest album sold 50k more than their 2007 album. ikimonogakari sold 90k more than their 2008 album. It does happen, even for some of the older acts. What you need is a hit and a buzz. B'z had Ichibu to Zenbu, ikimonogakari YELL/Joyful. Maybe Ayu's 50th single could serve as this strong lead-ing single.

Anyway, as long as the sales don't drop too much I'll be happy ^^

B'z's sales are on a similar level as Ayu's, it's just that Ichibu to Zenbu boosted their sales a bit~ Ikimonogakari has only been getting popular the last two years.

Nackar_91 7th July 2010 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2416695)
B'z's sales are on a similar level as Ayu's, it's just that Ichibu to Zenbu boosted their sales a bit~ Ikimonogakari has only been getting popular the last two years.

Well, yeah, but that was the entire point! XD. I gave an example of a newer but also an older band (a MUCH older band) and like I said : one good single can make your sales rise again. A.K.A. this could happen to Ayu just as well, maybe with her 50th single.

njanjayrp 7th July 2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nackar_91 (Post 2416710)
Well, yeah, but that was the entire point! XD. I gave an example of a newer but also an older band (a MUCH older band) and like I said : one good single can make your sales rise again. A.K.A. this could happen to Ayu just as well, maybe with her 50th single.

For that she'll need a very strong tie-in.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 7th July 2010 09:52 AM

lol A bit OT but I'm sureeee her 50th single is gonna be her biggest money sucker single ever xD with like 10 editions, 9 of them limited, different alternative covers, different pvs per edition, remixes, especial casing, omg... :thud


and I might ask a few friends if they want me to buy them RnRC xD

C+R+E+AYUMI 7th July 2010 10:07 AM

what about RnRC sales? I don't know if i'm right but they seem so poor.
i expected something better..

ayumisrael 7th July 2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2416747)
what about RnRC sales? I don't know if i'm right but they seem so poor.
i expected something better..

Look and the top 20 and 10 yearly and try to re-think if they are really poor. =P

I mean looking at those numbers Rock'n'Roll Circus' sales look so normal. XD

Nackar_91 7th July 2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2416747)
what about RnRC sales? I don't know if i'm right but they seem so poor.
i expected something better..

The number one of the year (currently) sold 570.000.
Rock 'n Roll Circus sold 320.000.

Last year, the number one sold 1.450.000. (In that year, 1.700.000 in total.)
Next Level sold 390.000.

Comparatively, she's doing even better than last year! People should never forget to compare to other artists' sales.

In a country where every artist sells around 30k, someone who sells 150k is a hero. (Totally not referring to the Netherlands.)

PEARL 7th July 2010 11:45 AM

^agree with Nackar_91
+sales in Japan are like second to the US..

she'll need a tie-in like hana yori dango to make her single sell lots and lots~

ayumisrael 14th July 2010 10:29 AM

13 Week
Position:
Official Sales: 1,126
Official Total Sales: 313,030

toniayu 14th July 2010 10:30 AM

^thank you~!!!YAY!!!go to the 315.000k ayu!!

aura~ 14th July 2010 11:53 AM

oh~ the DVD didn't chart 11th, 12th and 13th week?? =(

ayumisrael 14th July 2010 11:59 AM

I dunno =\

No one posts DVD weekly charts anymore and I can't find anything on 2ch. >_<"

y_nathz 14th July 2010 12:06 PM

way to go to 315K !! :D
oh I'm curious for the DVD sales too.. I don't know where to find it :(

adantatu2 14th July 2010 07:09 PM

great sales!!

shizukanaotoko 15th July 2010 01:42 PM

keep chugging on to 320k!!! i'm so excited to go to japan to see the final performance of the rock'n'roll circus tour <3 <3 <3

AngelSenshi 15th July 2010 01:53 PM

Come on 315K!!! Come on!!!

THEN we can work at getting it to 320K haha; it really deserves the great sales!

TITANIC 21st July 2010 10:05 AM

13 *,314,066 **1,036 Rock'n'Roll Circus / 浜崎あゆみ 10/04/14

AyuGAME 21st July 2010 10:23 AM

^the sales is so stable now 1k per week, in the long run i hope it can hit 325k or at least 320k

ayumisrael 21st July 2010 10:28 AM

Thank you riozz!

1 or 2 more weeks for 315,000!

PEARL 21st July 2010 11:31 AM

gogogo!

primavera♥ 21st July 2010 01:31 PM

^basically this :)

AngelSenshi 28th July 2010 12:27 PM

Would be nice if it makes it to 315k!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 28th July 2010 01:29 PM

oh wow, haven't been here in a while. didn't think it was still selling that much...nice.

y_nathz 28th July 2010 01:40 PM

315k soon I believe

ayumisrael 28th July 2010 06:10 PM

15th Week
Position:
Official Sales: 832
Official Total Sales: 314,898

315,000 next week!

adantatu2 28th July 2010 08:21 PM

NICE !! 315k the next week

toniayu 28th July 2010 08:26 PM

yay!!315.000k ayu!!

AngelSenshi 28th July 2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2439227)
15th Week
Position:
Official Sales: 832
Official Total Sales: 314,898

315,000 next week!

Yes!!! Excellent!! :D

TITANIC 29th July 2010 02:06 AM

half way from NL.
I gotta feeling RnRC wont be in top 300 for that long.
it will disappear very soon

primavera♥ 29th July 2010 02:31 AM

^yay for pessismism as always :rolleyes

Anyway its good it will reach 315k soon. I'm so happy the sales aren't like over 100-200k less than NL that's quite something for ayu. I wonder how much it wouldve sold last year.
Anyhow let's keep getting these sales ayu :)

Nackar_91 29th July 2010 09:26 AM

Guilty sold 110k less than Secret. Next level sold 190k less than Guilty. Rock 'n Roll Circus only sold 80k less than Next Level so far, and it might even become a little bit less.

Anyone who wants to complain should just look at these numbers and be happy ^^

waterballoon 29th July 2010 09:40 AM

315k would be very good :yes

njanjayrp 29th July 2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2439833)
315k would be very good :yes

Well it practically reached 315k now let's hope it manages to stay on the charts until it reaches 320k which shouldn't be a prob considering how much the album sales suck :innocent

TITANIC 30th July 2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi (Post 2439574)
^yay for pessismism as always :rolleyes

Anyway its good it will reach 315k soon. I'm so happy the sales aren't like over 100-200k less than NL that's quite something for ayu. I wonder how much it wouldve sold last year.
Anyhow let's keep getting these sales ayu :)

better be pssismism than put high hopes and then fail. it hurts more. :rolleyes
lets see RnRC will reach 320K or not.

primavera♥ 30th July 2010 02:51 AM

^oh really haha~. Have fun expecting it to fail then. I'm sure its a great world for you, yeah? :)
High hopes? It hurts more? Only if ur way too sensitive. Not for me. If it hurts. It hurts. But for ayus sales. Doesn't really feel heartwrenching ya know :rolleyes

Mmmm...I can't wait to see that 315k number...and then see how it goes from there

Kingdom 30th July 2010 04:31 AM

The sales are pretty good, not too large of a drop from Next Lvl -> RnRC. I don't think they are pathetic sales at all.

rakeru 30th July 2010 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nackar_91 (Post 2439823)
Guilty sold 110k less than Secret. Next level sold 190k less than Guilty. Rock 'n Roll Circus only sold 80k less than Next Level so far, and it might even become a little bit less.

Anyone who wants to complain should just look at these numbers and be happy ^^

That's a very good perspective! My optimism is rising!

TITANIC 31st July 2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi (Post 2440484)
^oh really haha~. Have fun expecting it to fail then. I'm sure its a great world for you, yeah? :)
High hopes? It hurts more? Only if ur way too sensitive. Not for me. If it hurts. It hurts. But for ayus sales. Doesn't really feel heartwrenching ya know :rolleyes

Mmmm...I can't wait to see that 315k number...and then see how it goes from there

well, it is for me as for Ayu's sales only.. hahaha

primavera♥ 31st July 2010 02:34 AM

^i can never understand how it matters so much in the situation :laugh

@Nackar: yes. That was the point I was tryin to make. The sales drop is lower.

Question. When u looks on wiki there's always these avex sales. Where do those come from (like I understand avex counts more but who announces this) and are they legit?

Nackar_91 31st July 2010 08:09 AM

Sometimes they are legit. Like when Avex proudly announces on their website "Koda Kumi's album Black Cherry sold 1.400.000 million copies (vs. Oricon's 1.060.000), look how awesome she is!"

But sometimes I get the feeling that the numbers you have on Wikipedia have been pulled out of thin air. Just like the Asia sales. How do you even get those numbers?

njanjayrp 31st July 2010 10:45 AM

^ when AVEX says "We sold *insert number of copies*" that means that they shipped them, but not that those were actually all sold in stores. RnRC had a shipment of 400 000.

gallowsCalibrator 31st July 2010 11:19 AM

I'm so happy~! Ayu is doing so well on the charts and her sales are rising (*_*) Maybe the next album will sell more than her past three albums?! *wishful thinking* I really think she has a great chance with RnRC and her next album as well :heart

aura~ 31st July 2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawbariSnowAyumi (Post 2441619)
^i can never understand how it matters so much in the situation :laugh

@Nackar: yes. That was the point I was tryin to make. The sales drop is lower.

Question. When u looks on wiki there's always these avex sales. Where do those come from (like I understand avex counts more but who announces this) and are they legit?

They usually come from the trimestral or anual inform of sales. Of course they say all the copies they shipped, and they may include sales/shippings to Taiwan, HK and China maybe??

Afterall, every copy they shippid, is money they got, if they shipped 400K of RnRC they got the money for them all, even if after that not all were sold.

jbrat2219 31st July 2010 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2441840)
^ when AVEX says "We sold *insert number of copies*" that means that they shipped them, but not that those were actually all sold in stores. RnRC had a shipment of 400 000.

I have two questions regarding that.

1) Oricon doesn't cover all of the stores in Japan, so is it possible that close to 400,000 were sold?

2) Does that shipment figure included overseas stores?

primavera♥ 31st July 2010 06:42 PM

@aura~: thank you. If the avex sales include the shipments to all of asia then the 390k number on wiki is out of the question. Especially if the original shipment is 400k in japan. So wait. The avex sales should be more than 400k? @.@
Is there an official way to see these? And the asia sales.

ayumisrael 3rd August 2010 01:58 PM

16th Week
Position:
Official Sales: 744
Official Total Sales: 315,642

Crossed 315,000! :D

keikeiaznqueen 3rd August 2010 02:18 PM

Yay! Now for 320k

waterballoon 3rd August 2010 02:30 PM

^ lol :yes

Nackar_91 3rd August 2010 02:42 PM

320k seems pretty much certain now! Go Ayu!

aura~ 3rd August 2010 02:44 PM

yeah~! I see 320K possible! why not?? :)

Cherry Dynamite 3rd August 2010 02:44 PM

Awesome :D

adantatu2 3rd August 2010 06:24 PM

315k !!!!! yay!!!!!!

Ayu_Ready 3rd August 2010 11:05 PM

315k awesome :D

PoetGirl 4th August 2010 12:59 AM

sales are awsome!

a_kingdom21 4th August 2010 04:17 AM

i always imagine if oricon counts toward asian sales..
ayu sales may be still flyin so high up..

love in music 4th August 2010 04:21 AM

I don't think it'll get to 320k, but I'm definitely fine with 315k :)

TITANIC 4th August 2010 07:06 AM

ayu is at #13 now for yearly album

13 315,642 ***,744 Rock'n'Roll Circus / 浜崎あゆみ

njanjayrp 4th August 2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2442131)
I have two questions regarding that.

1) Oricon doesn't cover all of the stores in Japan, so is it possible that close to 400,000 were sold?

2) Does that shipment figure included overseas stores?

1) Indeed, Oricon doesn't cover all the stores, so yes it's possible.

2) No, cuz AVEX Taiwan for example is releasing it in Taiwan.

toniayu 4th August 2010 08:19 AM

320.000 is possible!!c'mon ayu

Elednist 4th August 2010 09:15 AM

Wow, the sales still being good despite of the time and I think that 320k is possible, in some weeks it could get that sales! :-)

TITANIC 10th August 2010 08:52 AM

Tal, Week 16th rank 168th

168 744 *,315,642 浜崎あゆみ Rock’n’Roll Circus

microphone 10th August 2010 08:57 AM

#13 for the year is higher than NEXT LEVEL. Good job, Ayu!!!
She can secure that position~

ayumisrael 10th August 2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 2451134)
Tal, Week 16th rank 168th

168 744 *,315,642 浜崎あゆみ Rock’n’Roll Circus

Thank you riozz!
Where do you get under 101 weekly positions? ^-^
Or it's only that one?

17th Week
Position:
Official Sales: 625
Official Total Sales: 316,267

Charted the same amount of weeks as GUILTY. ^^

primavera♥ 10th August 2010 02:55 PM

So can it be close to 320k. I guess. Thanks :)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th August 2010 02:58 PM

Lol 320 is probably unattainable...

Andrenekoi 10th August 2010 03:14 PM

How is the yearly top20 right now? o.o

ayumisrael 10th August 2010 05:36 PM

*1 *,730,851 730,851 僕の見ている風景 / 嵐 10/08/04
*2 *,574,540 **3,649 ファンキーモンキーベイビーズBEST / FUNKY MONKEY BABYS 10/02/10
*3 *,571,839 ***,704 PAST<FUTURE / 安室奈美恵 09/12/16
*4 *,563,841 *14,120 to LOVE / 西野カナ 10/06/23
*5 *,559,319 ***,749 BEST SELECTION 2010 / 東方神起 10/02/17
*6 *,545,659 **1,972 ハジマリノウタ / いきものがかり 09/12/23
*7 *,460,097 ***,778 5years / 木村カエラ 10/02/03
*8 *,441,790 **4,491 FANTASY / EXILE 10/06/09
*9 *,400,737 **1,908 神曲たち / AKB48 10/04/07
10 *,384,576 ***,728 愛すべき未来へ / EXILE 09/12/02 累計1,281,671
11 *,378,540 **1,578 VOCALIST 4 / 徳永英明 10/04/20
12 *,370,132 ***,542 BEST~third universe~ & 8th AL "UNIVERSE" / 倖田來未 10/02/03
13 *,350,280 **3,685 The Fame Monster / Lady Gaga 09/11/18 累計408,710
14 *,316,267 ***,625 Rock'n'Roll Circus / 浜崎あゆみ 10/04/14
15 *,296,116 **3,672 All the BEST! 1999-2009 / 嵐 09/08/19 累計1,728,897
16 *,285,592 ***,*** あの・・・こんなんできましたケド。 / 遊助 09/12/16
17 *,269,032 *12,982 HOLIDAYS IN THE SUN / YUI 10/07/14
18 *,232,257 **1,402 ONE PIECE MEMORIAL BEST / Various Artists 10/03/17
19 *,231,967 *18,722 We are SMAP! / SMAP 10/07/21
20 *,207,702 ***,*** BABY / aiko 10/03/31

adantatu2 10th August 2010 10:49 PM

318k is possible, go ayu go

aura~ 10th August 2010 10:58 PM

OMG wait?? what's that Arashi album??? O_____O is it a best??? I mean... when boybands sell so much with albums?? XDD

And well RnRC #14~... It was interesting that, since (miss)understood, even if her sales have gone dawn, the yearly ranking increased every year and NEXT LEVEL was in a better position than those XDD I don't remember NL yearly ranking... I wonder if RnRC will rank higher than NL or what =)

adantatu2 11th August 2010 03:52 AM

^It's an original album, they are a monster, and the album has just 1 week

PEARL 11th August 2010 04:00 AM

wow i can't believe its still charting!
Go Girl!

y_nathz 11th August 2010 06:04 AM

I don't know it's still charting too! xD
Go Ayu! Being at top 20 is pretty cool!

a_kingdom21 11th August 2010 08:00 AM

gaga outsell ayu
wtf..
T,T

TITANIC 11th August 2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2451223)
Thank you riozz!
Where do you get under 101 weekly positions? ^-^
Or it's only that one?

17th Week
Position:
Official Sales: 625
Official Total Sales: 316,267

Charted the same amount of weeks as GUILTY. ^^

it's in livedoor. I can post the rest in oricon thread.

just check there.. hehee

ayumisrael 11th August 2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_kingdom21 (Post 2451932)
gaga outsell ayu
wtf..
T,T

Gaga also outsold kuu's BEST ~third universe~, hideaki tokunaga's VOCALIST 4 and AKB48's album (for now).
THE FAME MONSTER sold 408,710 in japan just that a small amount of its sales are from last year so it's divided.

^Thank you riozz, I found it!

Nackar_91 11th August 2010 09:15 AM

Let's hope it manages to push on for a little bit more, so it'll be able to reach 320k <3. (Although I have a little feeling that this'll be another Next Level where it gets stuck sitting at 379k or something, even though we KNOW it'll have passed 380k by far (possible even 400k) it's still nice if Oricon confirms it XD)

AngelSenshi 11th August 2010 10:25 AM

Past 315k?!?! Yaaaaaay!! Thrilled about it!! Next on to 320k!!

adantatu2 12th August 2010 12:15 AM

TOP 20 this year ayu, plz


ARASHI & Gaga are monsters.
ra ra raa raa roma romamaaa XD

TITANIC 12th August 2010 01:05 AM

finally FMB surpassed Namie but too bad they havent got #1 yearly for a week already surpassed by Arashi

TITANIC 12th August 2010 11:53 PM

17th week ranked #199

199 *,625 *,316,267 浜崎あゆみ Rock’n’Roll Circus

ayumisrael 13th August 2010 07:55 AM

Thank you riozz, I updated!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.