Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [VI] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102027)

Foyuki 27th June 2010 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2403986)
Nothing on KMC either :l Hopefully someone got it :(

Foyuki, do you happen to have the mp3 and can't share it or something...?

I‘ve said you know when I heard a new song I'm excited and when I wanna rip it and refresh the page ,it has been removed I 've checked temporary files.it doesn't make sence =_=

maikaru 27th June 2010 04:43 AM

perhaps Ayuchina has it... maybe??

Foyuki 27th June 2010 04:45 AM

^
nope ~

ストロボ・EdGE 27th June 2010 04:48 AM

Even if it's like a one minute clip I want it ssoo bad. O____O
Did you get those lyrics from listening to the video, Foyuki?

Foyuki 27th June 2010 04:53 AM

larger one
http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/a...i/image3-1.jpg
larger than TA ver

love in music 27th June 2010 04:53 AM

Foyuki was what you heard any good? Did it remind you of some song so we can get an idea how it sounds?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2404004)

Hello new wallpaper! :heart :heart :heart

Foyuki 27th June 2010 04:54 AM

I love it but I just heard once
it is really a good summer song

ストロボ・EdGE 27th June 2010 04:55 AM

I'm gonna go tweet Ayu asking for a leak!

LOL I wouldn't doubt people to actually do that.
Please don't.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 27th June 2010 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2404007)
I'm gonna go tweet Ayu asking for a leak!

LOL I wouldn't doubt people to actually do that.
Please don't.

If someone does I will personally hunt them down lol

love in music 27th June 2010 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2404006)
I love it but I just heard once
it is really a good summer song

Does it start out slow and build up like fairyland or is it instantly upbeat like glitter?

adantatu2 27th June 2010 05:01 AM

That's true x_x
Ayufans don't ask that please

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th June 2010 05:04 AM

gosh xD is like AVEX is doing it themselves to tease us lol how could they even find it so fast??? O.o


EDIT: MY STORY Initiate!!!! wooohooo!!! *o*

ストロボ・EdGE 27th June 2010 05:04 AM

When I log on tomorrow there better be a blossom leak!!

Ayumiko 27th June 2010 05:49 AM

stupid avex....>__>

Miltonic 27th June 2010 05:54 AM

ahhh im also dying to hear this song and also hoping the leak is back tomorrow lol

y_nathz 27th June 2010 06:25 AM

MOON/blossom in bigger and textless version looks great :heart
And omg I'm excited for Microphone remix & Last Links :heart I feel good for buying this version :laugh

ayumisrael 27th June 2010 06:50 AM

I can't wait to hear blossom <3

I started to really like summer songs for some reason lol

sugarbasil 27th June 2010 07:33 AM

LOL. I'm actually more interested to hear the remixes than the actual new songs. XD

freedreamer 27th June 2010 07:37 AM

omgggggggggggggggggg i hope it leaks before I go away for another week...*prays*

y_nathz 27th June 2010 07:47 AM

Even I'd be happy for a 1 minute leak of blossom :thud

ayufan- 27th June 2010 08:04 AM

Ooo me to, blossom sounds AWSOME in the zespri commercial

Kingdom 27th June 2010 08:17 AM

Avex is getting faster & faster with deleting stuff on youtube! :(

I wanna hear blossom.

toniayu 27th June 2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2404004)

thank u :love

ALPHY 27th June 2010 09:11 AM

*shiver*

XD

love in music 27th June 2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayufan- (Post 2404134)
Ooo me to, blossom sounds AWSOME in the zespri commercial

Yeah I liked it too but I'm soo curious about the full song, especially how the intro will sound~ I hope it's good, I remember last year first hearing the intro to Sunrise was heaven.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 27th June 2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALPHY (Post 2404188)
*shiver*

XD

:rolleyes

pepper 27th June 2010 10:42 AM

Ok, with bigger i think she looks like a frekin' 3d graphic >.>

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 27th June 2010 11:05 AM

idk why but her lips look soooo big in those covers.. o.O

Lord B. 27th June 2010 11:32 AM

I still wonder how "limited" the CD+DVD edition is as the Serial Number Card seems to fit only the "First Press" aspect.

Have you also noticed the CD+DVD cover is square-shaped (like CD only) in comparison with her older CD+DVD releases which are more like rectangle-shaped...
Maybe that's a hint of a special package here...

majrakun 27th June 2010 11:37 AM

I hope it would be a digipak! ...But, wouldn't they have announced it earlier if there was any special packaging?

AyuWorld 27th June 2010 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2403951)
And it looks like blossom has leaked on YouTube. avex took it down minutes after it was posted though.

damn u Avex! they're so fast when it comes to this but so damn late when it comes to upload stuffs :eviltongu

i hope we will get it next week,pleaseee~

Bigtop 27th June 2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2404004)

Thanks for sharing!

mobius 27th June 2010 02:16 PM

03. Don't look back (Reggae Disco Rockers remix)....Reallly!!??....iinnnntresting....


04. meaning of Love (Acoustic Piano version) - arranged by Shingo Kobayashi Can't wait. Looking forward to listen to this version.

AyUta 27th June 2010 04:54 PM

Aw, stupid avex :eviltongu

zellyx 27th June 2010 05:37 PM

"Reggae Disco Rockers remix"
hmm...reggae AND disco AND rock.........now that's interesting!!

rakeru 27th June 2010 05:41 PM

Anxiously awaiting better previews... Right now, I still can't decide which version to get.

aura~ 27th June 2010 06:14 PM

About the Big News ayu talked about in her last TA entry, some fans asked her in twitter, this may be interesting ^^

Quote:

ayumi516:
@ayu_19980408 ビッグNEWSはTAのみに発表?

Ayu:
先にTAで、後で全体解禁になるって聞いたみょー♪
This fan asks if the big news are only for Team Ayu. Ayu says it will be first posted in TA and then for everyone. So the big news are not only for Team Ayu members ^^

Quote:

fukhaka:
@ayu_19980408ビックNEWSの発表はまだなう?

Ayu:
7月1日に発表になるっぽいです。が、後は大人達に任せるっ‼。
This one asks if they have already announced the big news, or when will be announced, and ayu saaaays:

"It's likely to be announced on July 1st. After that leave it to adults!!"

I'm not prefect trasnlating but I think I didn't make up anything =) So maybe this thursday we'll now what are this news about ^^

Pieces_of_SEVEN 27th June 2010 06:19 PM

I'm really anticipating this news!

AyusakiFan 27th June 2010 06:28 PM

I wonder what she means by "After that leave it to adults." I have no idea but I'm anticipating this big news coming up.

~※人魚※~ 27th June 2010 06:30 PM

The covers look so much better in HQ.

AyUta 27th June 2010 07:21 PM

:nervous oh my.

ohsixthirty 27th June 2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2404119)
LOL. I'm actually more interested to hear the remixes than the actual new songs. XD

same here! :yes

!Lawi! 27th June 2010 10:34 PM

Nooooo they already deleted it ! It seems kinda impossible that nobody ripped it XD

mangoo_x3 27th June 2010 10:54 PM

her cover is beautiful!

y_nathz 28th June 2010 07:59 AM

"After that leave it to adults." ?
It better be a good news to young people too :innocent~

Zeke. 28th June 2010 09:29 AM

I'm already over MOON / blossom. I'm ready for the announcement of the next single. Lol.

I listened to part of MOON and it wasn't wowing. The blossom preview from the CM was nice but still, not wowing. I guess it's a good thing I'm not foaming at the mouth for this release. I'm just waiting patiently for the actual CD-Rip.

ayumisrael 28th June 2010 09:55 AM

Good, so you can wait patiently while we enjoy MOON/blossom until the next single :yes (and then keep enjoying from it and then maybe from the next as well :laugh).

Tony G 28th June 2010 10:44 AM

Full edit of MOON in proper CD quality is going to sound amazing. I stopped listening to the youtube rip because it doesn't do the job justice.

blossom, still no opinion of it. need more! The leaks are coming since we're so close to release now.

pepper 28th June 2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2405348)
I'm already over MOON / blossom. I'm ready for the announcement of the next single. Lol.

I listened to part of MOON and it wasn't wowing. The blossom preview from the CM was nice but still, not wowing. I guess it's a good thing I'm not foaming at the mouth for this release. I'm just waiting patiently for the actual CD-Rip.

Ye, im actually curious about type of single. It will not be "summer song" or "ballad" - the two i like the less (MOON is a ballad for me still, blossom is a kind of summer song, ye? ;D) , so Im pretty hyped. And for 50th single too x_x

Linoa62 28th June 2010 12:54 PM

bigger covers from CDJapan (hope it hasn't been posted before XD)
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/6...cd31893.th.jpghttp://img697.imageshack.us/img697/4...cd31891.th.jpg

ayumisrael 28th June 2010 01:03 PM

Thank you Luna!!! ^_^

ALPHY 28th June 2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2405348)
I'm already over MOON / blossom. I'm ready for the announcement of the next single. Lol.

We think alike. :)

Foyuki 28th June 2010 01:14 PM

^
^
^
larger ver
XD ^_^
http://image163.poco.cn/mypoco/mypho...8201318048.jpg
http://image163.poco.cn/mypoco/mypho...8201255047.jpg
http://image163.poco.cn/mypoco/mypho...8201241079.jpg

AyUmIXx 28th June 2010 01:15 PM

thanks Luna62!
nicee..
i have to see closer look of blossom/MOON Cover haa~

nanakopy87 28th June 2010 01:20 PM

hmm,still think Cd+DVD cover is the best among 3 covers

Linoa62 28th June 2010 01:21 PM

LOL
Thank you Foyuki!
Even bigger than the ones from CDJapan lol

AyUmIXx 28th June 2010 01:31 PM

OMG...
now i'm in love with all the covers!
her expression in blossom/MOON doesn't look so bad at all..LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

waterballoon 28th June 2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 24055620)

tis my fav cover :yes

toniayu 28th June 2010 02:13 PM

thanks Luna,thanks Foyuki ^^. MOON/blossom CD only is more beautiful in bigger

y_nathz 28th June 2010 02:16 PM

Thanks Foyuki :D
And aww I don't regret buying M/b CD only :heart

miroro 28th June 2010 02:19 PM

m/b cd only is even more gorgeous in HQ:heart:luv2
thanks!!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 28th June 2010 02:46 PM

GUYS!! omg my first textless work evaa!! Hope you like it!! :lech


http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3064/moonblossom.png




EDIT: and here in last.fm so u guys can vote it up xD

http://www.last.fm/music/%E6%B5%9C%E...mages/48401737

toniayu 28th June 2010 02:53 PM

^ooh good job!!!

Yoake 28th June 2010 03:12 PM

OMG! It's really your first textless ??AMAZING & thanks

AyUmIXx 28th June 2010 03:23 PM

SURREAL__RAINBOW, WOWW so amazing!
i really love it..
awesomeness...*save it*

SURREAL__RAINBOW 28th June 2010 03:37 PM

lol thank u guys!!

Im glad u liked it :):)

waterballoon 28th June 2010 03:39 PM

thx SURREAL_RAINBOW gonna save it!

Queen Bee 28th June 2010 03:41 PM

Love the larger covers but is there one for the CD+DVD version?

rusuke 28th June 2010 03:45 PM

My fave too!:yes So sentimental. blossom/MOON is gorgeous too!:love

@SURREAL_RAINBOW: Very good job!!!

AyuGAME 28th June 2010 05:06 PM

Moon/Blossom cover with those puppy eyes...is so adorable...

fuawas 28th June 2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2405695)
GUYS!! omg my first textless work evaa!! Hope you like it!! :lech


http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3064/moonblossom.png




EDIT: and here in last.fm so u guys can vote it up xD

http://www.last.fm/music/%E6%B5%9C%E...mages/48401737

OMG What a great job!!
With no doubt this is my fave cover ♥ The other two are great too, but this one :luv2
So close and personal ^^

Maemi 28th June 2010 05:36 PM

Hehe I can see that is a fav now :heart

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 28th June 2010 05:43 PM

thanks a lot lot lot!!! :heart :hug

jbrat2219 28th June 2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foyuki (Post 2405562)

Totally my favorite! HANDS DOWN!!! In love with this cover xD; I was indifferent to all of them before but now I think I'll be getting both CD-only :D

MissElin_ 28th June 2010 07:37 PM

Funny that you see the camra man so clearly in her eyes in that picture.

Kazeyomi 28th June 2010 07:41 PM

meh :| her eyes are too big imo.

minkAYuko 28th June 2010 07:49 PM

I just want to give her a BIG KISS! hahahahahaha! ayuuuuu

love in music 28th June 2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2405584)
OMG...
now i'm in love with all the covers!
her expression in blossom/MOON doesn't look so bad at all..LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

omg that's what I think too! What is it with far away ayu covers fooling me lately? lol it was the same with the RnRC CD only I thought was ugly from the small cover, but HQ I loved it. I think the blossom/MOON is actually my favorite now LOL

minkAYuko 28th June 2010 08:14 PM

So now some of you guys stop judging small pictures? hope so.

Kingdom 28th June 2010 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissElin_ (Post 2406039)
Funny that you see the camra man so clearly in her eyes in that picture.

LOL i didn't realize until you said something.

blossom / MOON is still the best cover, the closeup of her face is :no and the cd+dvd is just okay.

truehappiness 28th June 2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ♥pepicolada (Post 2405520)
Ye, im actually curious about type of single. It will not be "summer song" or "ballad" - the two i like the less (MOON is a ballad for me still, blossom is a kind of summer song, ye? ;D) , so Im pretty hyped. And for 50th single too x_x

If the next single is the one Ayu and Kikuchi have been talking about, it will be headed by a ballad. But who knows at this point, haha.

I honestly don't understand how people can be over something like this when we haven't even heard the songs in full or seen a music video. It's like finishing the first 2 chapters of a book and then deciding it sucks, or walking out on a movie when you're only 10 minutes into it because the first 10 minutes weren't interesting to you. Odd... shouldn't things like "Next single!" and "I am totally over this release already." be reserved for when the entire single actually comes out?

ayumisrael 28th June 2010 08:47 PM

Thanks for the huge covers!!

All of them are so awesome!!

My favorite is MOON/blossom cd only :love

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2406123)
If the next single is the one Ayu and Kikuchi have been talking about, it will be headed by a ballad. But who knows at this point, haha.

I honestly don't understand how people can be over something like this when we haven't even heard the songs in full or seen a music video. It's like finishing the first 2 chapters of a book and then deciding it sucks, or walking out on a movie when you're only 10 minutes into it because the first 10 minutes weren't interesting to you. Odd... shouldn't things like "Next single!" and "I am totally over this release already." be reserved for when the entire single actually comes out?

I think that such thing should be left unsaid because it's treating ayu like she is one's working donkey.
"I don't like this single, I will wait for the next one" is probably a better thing to say instead.

Zeke. 28th June 2010 08:54 PM

It's not that I don't like this single, it's just that I don't feel that excitement inside me waiting for it. I mean, yeah it'll be cool when it's released and I'll snatch it and download it and listen to it happily - but the anticipation isn't so un-Godly high (probably due to R'n'R anticipation totally killing it for me).

ayumisrael 28th June 2010 08:59 PM

^There is nothing wrong with that you're not excited you know.
When you hear the full thing it can change though even if it doesn't it's pretty normal.
No one likes everything someone releases. xD

truehappiness 28th June 2010 09:13 PM

I'm not really that excited for this single either. But I know I'll love the songs! MOON just has this mysterious ~SUPER IMPACT~ to it and blossom has yet to be heard in a clip that's longer than 10 seconds, haha.

love in music 28th June 2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2406166)
I'm not really that excited for this single either. But I know I'll love the songs! MOON just has this mysterious ~SUPER IMPACT~ to it and blossom has yet to be heard in a clip that's longer than 10 seconds, haha.

omg LIES. I refuse to believe this.

Ranma Matsuri 28th June 2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2405695)
GUYS!! omg my first textless work evaa!! Hope you like it!! :lech


http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3064/moonblossom.png




EDIT: and here in last.fm so u guys can vote it up xD

http://www.last.fm/music/%E6%B5%9C%E...mages/48401737

OMG, I think I love you now lol. So so so SO much better without that text. This is the definitely the pic going in my ipod once I rip the songs. Great job. :D

!Lawi! 28th June 2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 2406138)
It's not that I don't like this single, it's just that I don't feel that excitement inside me waiting for it. I mean, yeah it'll be cool when it's released and I'll snatch it and download it and listen to it happily - but the anticipation isn't so un-Godly high (probably due to R'n'R anticipation totally killing it for me).

Same for me, I'm not "bored" of rnrc at this point, I keep on enjoying some ofits songs just like the first time I listened to them, but I definitly know this single WILL be good, and can't wait for the MOON PV !

minkAYuko 28th June 2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2405695)
GUYS!! omg my first textless work evaa!! Hope you like it!! :lech


http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3064/moonblossom.png




EDIT: and here in last.fm so u guys can vote it up xD

http://www.last.fm/music/%E6%B5%9C%E...mages/48401737

Thanks! awesome work. Dun mind me using it! haha =D

zellyx 29th June 2010 12:56 AM

voted it up! I'm Mochha.
(:
fantastic textless work! and my favorite cover.

Picaflor 7/4 29th June 2010 01:18 AM

reggae remix, i wonder how that will sound.

A-TeensFan 29th June 2010 05:10 AM

OMG these are the worst Ayu covers ever!!!!!! she looks like she doesn't know what to do on the cover!!!

chocopockymaster 29th June 2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2406533)
OMG these are the worst Ayu covers ever!!!!!! she looks like she doesn't know what to do on the cover!!!

:no

gallowsCalibrator 29th June 2010 05:47 AM

I am so hyped up for this single and the singles to come!! Ayu has got me soo excited for MOON PV with the latest DejiDeji XD I wanna know why she chose Princess Cocoa specifically for the PV!! (she said "why not Papiko? Watch the PV and find out!") And the crying scene with the gorgeous dress... Uwaa~~! I can't wait!!!

I hope someone can upload blossom reli soon!! I'm excited to hear it, along with the full version of MOON (*^_^*)

As for the covers, I reli love them <3 CD+DVD is my favorite; b/M CD only is reli pretty too~ and M/b CD only is cuuuute~~~!! :heart

YuriChan 29th June 2010 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2406533)
OMG these are the worst Ayu covers ever!!!!!! she looks like she doesn't know what to do on the cover!!!

:roflmao Why do you say that? At least she isn't half naked, drenched in chocolate on the damn covers! :P They're elegant and gorgeous! :D

AyUta 29th June 2010 05:54 AM

you did a great job surreal! :yes

jbrat2219 29th June 2010 05:54 AM

I bought two versions of this single by accident xD; I just wanted to see how much both cd-onlys would cost together and I pressed purchase because I couldn't help myself LOL.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th June 2010 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2406562)
I bought two versions of this single by accident xD; I just wanted to see how much both cd-onlys would cost together and I pressed purchase because I couldn't help myself LOL.

yay! lol

Zeke. 29th June 2010 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2406533)
OMG these are the worst Ayu covers ever!!!!!! she looks like she doesn't know what to do on the cover!!!

:yes

Especially the blossom / MOON version. That pose is just so awkward and looks very uncomfortable and unnatural.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th June 2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-TeensFan (Post 2406533)
OMG these are the worst Ayu covers ever!!!!!! she looks like she doesn't know what to do on the cover!!!

I see comments like this and it astounds me.
So did you like the Sunrise cover then?

What is so bad about this cover? Her hair is amazing. Her face is beautiful. Wtf do you expect her to do?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.