Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Special 'Party Queen' photobook to be released (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112605)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 21st February 2012 06:19 AM

^^and usually when they put up preorders for albums and singles they don't have information either? Idk it just seems a bit weird to me. I guess I'll order it sometime in the upcoming weeks.

Aderianu 21st February 2012 07:44 AM

^they usually have price =)

owlflight 21st February 2012 12:13 PM

I'm tempted to buy this photo book but I wouldn't mind some more info about it.

TeamAyu2004 21st February 2012 02:10 PM

I think it is a rather good plan.
Make people want to order it but give them no way to...
so they start talking about it and then that makes other people who had no intention to order want it too... (me! >.<)
lol

toniayu 3rd March 2012 10:24 AM

any new info about this?Really??I want to know more things...less than one month for the release date!

kendelle 3rd March 2012 11:07 AM

Both these books seem pretty secretive....even the Life Style book, which was due in Dec 2011 hasn't had much info posted about it yet...Ayu books don't seem to get as much attention as music and DVD releases do...

I remember there were rumblings of an English version of the DejiDeji Diary complete, but that disappeared before any info came about (although I think a preorder link went up somewhere that was later removed?). Ayu's books are a huge mystery....lol

I'd like to see some shots before I commit to buy this one, although I've preordered the Life Style one. I bet I'll go through the PQ book going WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THIS FOR THE CD+2DVD SHOT!?! lol There'll be some amazing pictures, I'm sure... :)

Aderianu 3rd March 2012 11:39 AM

Leslie said that some information will be revealed today 24:00 Japantime

since ->Leslie< - said it, I think it will be info about one of the books

AyUmIXx 3rd March 2012 11:47 AM

is it really about this special party queen book?
he mentioned about super ayu (lifestyle book) rite?

Aderianu 3rd March 2012 12:12 PM

I'm already so confused with books, do not want to think %) let's wait and see

Earth_maiden 3rd March 2012 12:18 PM

YA have the book listed as "temporarily unavailable", I guess because people wanted to cancel their orders since its taking so long. :irked

toniayu 3rd March 2012 02:12 PM

so...less than one hour until know the new info!!!I hope is true...

freedreamer 3rd March 2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Presenting LOVE & HOPE part 2 -『THE COLORS OF HOPE』supported by ANTEPRIMA -photo exhibition from 9-13 March 2012

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/sca...=640&ysize=640
tada announced

HTMSD 3rd March 2012 03:06 PM

charity photobook with only 5000 copies limited, and front/back cover + 10 pages original shots of ayu...

how much is it x__x

attractive nausea 3rd March 2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2825628)

is this real or is this just fantasy, this is an A+++++ oh my-

TeamAyu2004 3rd March 2012 03:16 PM

^ is this the photobook and can we preorder it yet? lol

kendelle 3rd March 2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2825628)

:thud:thud:thud:thud:thud:thud

This is flawless. I love this!! :luv2

DO WANT

2Hurt 3rd March 2012 03:53 PM

That is really pretty, would love to own it :luv2

Mario 3rd March 2012 04:06 PM

WhyTF this is not the album cover?

truehappiness 3rd March 2012 06:27 PM

That is probably not the photobook.

It's an ANTEPRIMA photoshoot for a book that is not going to be all Ayu photos.

TeamAyu2004 3rd March 2012 06:50 PM

MAN i want some info on this photobook!

~angel*ayumi~ 3rd March 2012 06:56 PM

I donīt think this has anything to do with the Party Queen photobook

SKYia 3rd March 2012 07:10 PM

Guess I'm the only one to think it's one of her most fake pic ever :V

Wig is too obvious and her face is like a Barbie Doll, make me want to watch Ayuready episode to get rid of that image off my head T___T

Pieces_of_SEVEN 3rd March 2012 10:29 PM

If this were happening the same day as the album, wouldn't be have more info or be able to pre order it by now?

toniayu 5th March 2012 06:11 PM

I'm dying!!I want to know the damn info!!Really??When they'll announce the new info if this is coming on 21st march???

Pieces_of_SEVEN 6th March 2012 11:38 PM

^^exactly. I don't get it.

TeamAyu2004 6th March 2012 11:41 PM

Every time I see this pop up i think someone is posted some links.. my dreams have been smashed again.. lol

Pieces_of_SEVEN 6th March 2012 11:59 PM

^^That's how I feel...LOL maybe we should quit posting here until we get some real news on it :P

TeamAyu2004 7th March 2012 12:28 AM

LOL... we are kinda counter-productive on that end!

OyTony 15th March 2012 07:50 AM

The release of the book is postponed.

ALBUM『Party Queen』を記念したスペシャル写真集、発売延期のお知らせ

3月21日に発売を予定しておりましたALBUM『Party Queen』を記念したスペシャル写真集の発売が、
制作進行上の都合により延期になりました。
発売をお待ち頂いております皆様にご迷惑をおかけ致しましたこと、深くお詫び申し上げます。
尚、詳細決定次第、再度ご報告させて頂きます。

source: TeamAyu

SURREAL__RAINBOW 15th March 2012 07:56 AM

lol kinda expected at this point since we never got a cover or any info

Aderianu 15th March 2012 08:31 AM

that was expected

ExodusUK 15th March 2012 08:37 AM

omg avex/ayu's team are useless now days, they can't promote, release, etc anything right.

TeamAyu2004 15th March 2012 02:26 PM

So both the photobook and the other book are postponed?

ayuuk 15th March 2012 02:35 PM

^Yeah, TA just announced that delay.

toniayu 15th March 2012 03:54 PM

well...i think they should release this book with the album.

TeamAyu2004 15th March 2012 03:55 PM

lame.

Chibi-Chan 15th March 2012 04:06 PM

-.-

Bigtop 15th March 2012 04:57 PM

I'm not sure why Ayu's photobooks often get held back...

TeamAyu2004 15th March 2012 05:06 PM

she seems like a perfectionist... (except with some of her music....)

ayu_ready? 15th March 2012 05:10 PM

why the f? :thud

TeamAyu2004 15th March 2012 05:36 PM

I would rather have it perfect than... blah actually.
She can take as long as she wants.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 15th March 2012 11:26 PM

^^I agree with you...

ayuuk 15th March 2012 11:54 PM

I care less about this book, more interested in the LIFE STYLE BOOK. So kinda disappointed that they're postponing it.

Refix 16th March 2012 06:18 AM

Not interested buying this photobook nor LIFE STYLE photobook, not healthy for my bank account and probably if I buy it then the next two month it will only stay in my already cramped bookshelf.
I will wait for the scan.

monochrome99 3rd December 2012 12:17 AM

....was it ever released?

truehappiness 3rd December 2012 12:28 AM

Yeah, it was renamed SUPER AYU and bundled with POWER of MUSIC's photobook.

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113979

The cut photoshoot was rather beautiful imo. A bit expected and typical, but it would have gone over a lot better with fans and the public compared to what we ended up with.

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114378

Scans by HULUfan are here.

monochrome99 4th December 2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2941180)
Yeah, it was renamed SUPER AYU and bundled with POWER of MUSIC's photobook.

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113979

The cut photoshoot was rather beautiful imo. A bit expected and typical, but it would have gone over a lot better with fans and the public compared to what we ended up with.

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114378

Scans by HULUfan are here.

Oh in that case i own that one xD, i thought Party Queen photo book was something exclusive to fans or tour merch, i had no idea Super Ayu/POM was the remade version, thanks for informing me tho.

Just wondering, do you know if there's a difference between the SUPER AYU sold at the tour merch shops (the one where the cover she has bra and panties and leslie & Ryan are giving her a kiss on the cheek) is it the same but with a different cover or?

nvm i went to the link and read that it wasnt the same one

JackieRos 4th December 2012 10:55 PM

more butt pics yes please.



oooooh TeamAyu2004 I just noticed your bottom sig.
I love it.

Bigtop 5th December 2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieRos (Post 2942126)
more butt pics yes please.

Agreed :yes

Especially her lower back tattoo... :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.