Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] evolution - Theme song for 2012 Japanese Movie "Helter Skelter" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113594)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 27th April 2012 11:25 PM

I'm with the rest of you who want a 2012 recording of this! Can't even imagine how it would sound.

Even if she did though, they should definitely use the original version as the theme song.

C+R+E+AYUMI 6th May 2012 10:28 AM

OMG evolution is almost vintage

yamadashun 6th May 2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SummonerXI (Post 2857344)
I'm going to mirror what everyone else is saying and hope she does a new vocal track, and maybe a new instrumental mix using the bell sounds her keyboardists add in during the live shows. :3

THIS.

jbrat2219 6th May 2012 09:46 PM

Could they do a remix instead of a re-recording?

~ayu-cake~ 7th May 2012 02:52 PM

Personally, I'm hoping that there isn't a re-recording of it.
evolution is my all time favourite Ayu song, and very special to me in the sense it was the first song I heard by her.... I hate the chance of it being tarnished with a newer, and possible not as good version.
._.

~StarCatcher~ 7th May 2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~ayu-cake~ (Post 2861362)
Personally, I'm hoping that there isn't a re-recording of it.
evolution is my all time favourite Ayu song, and very special to me in the sense it was the first song I heard by her.... I hate the chance of it being tarnished with a newer, and possible not as good version.
._.


It was my first Ayu song, too and is very special to me.

But I would love to hear a new version of it.

Evolution7/4 7th May 2012 03:21 PM

A new recording or mix would totally defeat the purpose of picking the song in the first place. Because there really was a true reason and artistic purpose behind picking the song, I hope it is used throughout the film and not just in the credits. Can't wait for full trailer which will certainly have a clip of evolution! Although it looks like there are TWO theme songs. I am guessing the other one is a new song and possibly the end credits theme?

njanjayrp 7th May 2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2861370)
A new recording or mix would totally defeat the purpose of picking the song in the first place. Because there really was a true reason and artistic purpose behind picking the song, I hope it is used throughout the film and not just in the credits. Can't wait for full trailer which will certainly have a clip of evolution! Although it looks like there are TWO theme songs. I am guessing the other one is a new song and possibly the end credits theme?

Precisely.

ExodusUK 7th May 2012 08:51 PM

A remake would be awesome or a full ballad version from AT2007.

isthisLOL? 7th May 2012 09:17 PM

I would love a rerecording of evolution to make up for the awful vocals and mediocre mix of the original version. But there's a reason the original version was chosen for the film and it should be used. A rerecording can be on a best-of someday.

ExodusUK 7th May 2012 09:42 PM

I think TK would do an awesome job at remaking the song. Actually I would love a whole album of remakes arranged by TK...omg Loveppears with globe type production would be amazing.

Neko★munication 7th May 2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2861457)
A remake would be awesome or a full ballad version from AT2007.

If there's ever to be an evolution remake, it needs to be this. :yes

emi♡ 7th May 2012 10:44 PM

I remember the first time she sang the song with her new vocals or new register or something, and people went crazy loving it...so...who knows.

primavera♥ 7th May 2012 10:48 PM

I'm definitely in favor of a re-recording that doesn't have to be used for the film.
If I didn't like it, I always have the original to listen to.

Anyway, this is cool :)

miki_beland 12th May 2012 02:35 PM

Some sort of making of and trailer


ExodusUK 12th May 2012 03:11 PM

This movie looks like it could be the story of Ayu's life, great choice to use Evolution~

yoshino 12th May 2012 03:13 PM

The trailer is pretty cool~!! evolution fits that movie as the song!!

AyuGAME 12th May 2012 03:45 PM

It's really weird to hear Evolution in very new movie like that...but Evolution is never grow old...still sound so recent...i hope there will be a twist version of it..

other notes : i can't deny that Erika has the talent from God...her acting is just soooooo AMAZING! the movie seems so interesting and psycho...which i love so much...
looking forward to the movie as well...

i can't see her wisdom teeth while smiling, is she getting rid of it?

Evolution7/4 12th May 2012 04:40 PM

LOVE IT looks like they are not shying from the manga at all!!!

SKYia 12th May 2012 05:02 PM

I love movies like that, I usually don't like when actors appear to be unpleasant to work with but Erika's acting is amazing, I'm definitely going to watch it :)

ayu_ready? 12th May 2012 07:12 PM

I need it like now! :luv2

isthisLOL? 12th May 2012 07:15 PM

There's some great, atmospheric image composition in that trailer. Really excited for it, the director seems great.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 13th May 2012 04:00 AM

evolution suddenly becomes so fresh :love

The trailer is amazing, I can't wait to watch this!

MissElin_ 13th May 2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2862906)
LOVE IT looks like they are not shying from the manga at all!!!

Just what I thought. I'm sooo gonna go watch this one when it comes out to the movies!

Evolution7/4 13th May 2012 06:33 PM

^Me too! I can actually purchase a ticket for it already, they had them at the movie ticket reseller shops in Shinjuku!

AyuWorld 13th May 2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miki_beland (Post 2862876)
Some sort of making of and trailer


just saw the trailer yesterday! really wanna watch this movie now, and some part of it like when they show a bunch of magazines with all Eriks face on it reminded me of Ayu! the one from her documentary back in 2004,theres one part from when she was busy preparing and promoting for the "A Best" album release where she challenged herself to do all the photoshoot for 40 magazines front cover! :yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2862897)
It's really weird to hear Evolution in very new movie like that...but Evolution is never grow old...still sound so recent...i hope there will be a twist version of it..

other notes : i can't deny that Erika has the talent from God...her acting is just soooooo AMAZING! the movie seems so interesting and psycho...which i love so much...
looking forward to the movie as well...


i can't see her wisdom teeth while smiling, is she getting rid of it?

thats why i loved her,not so many actress in japan have that daring attitude like her haha :luv2

yes i think at least for what ive seen in her recent photos and her come back dorama L et M, i cant see her wisdom teeth too :P

relmy 13th May 2012 08:29 PM

Read the manga last night, loved it. If they stay true to the manga, this is going to be one saucy film.

I've never watched anything with Erika in (not a fan of dramas or films really), any recommendations?

AyuWorld 13th May 2012 09:14 PM

^

well of course it will be One Litre of Tears,my first dorama of her,really² great. also Taiyo no Uta

Evolution7/4 14th May 2012 06:42 AM

So I wonder if evolution or the new KLOCK song is the end credits theme. I am guessing one will be end credits and one heard throughout the film. Hopefully evolution is the latter. What if evolution is Erika's characters song within the movie!

adantatu2 14th May 2012 06:59 AM

I hope she can performs evolution in a tv show

Earth_maiden 14th May 2012 07:28 AM

The new KLOCK song will be the ending credits theme.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/04/aa-...elter-skelter/

emi♡ 14th May 2012 07:40 AM

erika sawajiri completes my life.

yamadashun 14th May 2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2862884)
This movie looks like it could be the story of Ayu's life, great choice to use Evolution~

yes, especially when i see the scene of all people grabbing the magazines from the rack. it reminds me of ayu doing all magazine cover shot back then.

AyuGAME 14th May 2012 09:02 AM

yeah..the outro theme is interesting too

will looking forward to that the klock song

terra 14th May 2012 09:40 AM

The trailer is awesome! I love the manga and I hope the film will be like the manga :yes saucy and bold I'm going to watch this!

evolution kinda match the first part of the trailer :) The Klock song seems good too

Evolution7/4 14th May 2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2863371)
The new KLOCK song will be the ending credits theme.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/04/aa-...elter-skelter/

YES that means evolution will be heard throughout the movie!!

AyumiAi 15th May 2012 03:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfAlH...layer_embedded
The trailer for helter skelter is out and evolution is in it!

roanmy 15th May 2012 05:43 AM

It looks awesome!

Larisa-chan 15th May 2012 06:21 AM

Okay so I've been hearing all this news about Helter Skelter and I finally got around to reading the manga (all in one sitting, it's not a very long manga at all).

So... thoughts after reading the manga:

-Evolution is the perfect song for this movie. The lyrics make so much sense.
-Erika is the perfect actress for the lead ... I can see the connection between Erika's celebrity image and Ririko's.
-The manga itself.... was pretty awful. I felt like I was reading some super-smutty pornography, honestly. Way too over the top in all aspects (Yeah. I get it that that's what the manga was trying to show.) I have a lot more negative things to say about this manga, but I don't think this is the place to go into detail about it haha. The manga totally reminded me of the love child of the movies "Death Becomes Her" and "All About Eve."
-The above being said, I am really curious to see how the movie will turn out based on how graphic the manga is...

Evolution7/4 15th May 2012 08:30 AM

^The manga was graphic but it was amazing how the author still "hid" it. Like gave away enough so we got what the graphic image was, but never completely show something.

MissElin_ 15th May 2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2863203)
^Me too! I can actually purchase a ticket for it already, they had them at the movie ticket reseller shops in Shinjuku!

Wow really? I need me a ticket! I read the manga and the Erika interview and it got me reaaally excited for this movie. I move back to Japan june 29th so I'll be just in time for the movie premiere. ^__^

Evolution7/4 15th May 2012 09:56 AM

^Sounds good!!

mi|kshake 15th May 2012 09:39 PM

Watched the trailer and really want to see this film! Hope it will be released in the UK!

mi|kshake~

RayJason 15th May 2012 11:40 PM

I'm excited for this too! I like how they used that part of evolution for the trailer, it's like I thought it'd be. That actress is superb I know I'll love watching her.

Too bad, I belong with the people who'll have to wait on decent ENG subtitles. lol

Jawdarna 16th May 2012 09:54 AM

Cannot wait for this!
Hoping that evolution is remastered again.

Not sure if I'd like to see a 'modern' version of it, as I was disappointed with the 10th anniversary versions of Depend on you, etc.

Ayu-me 16th May 2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2863839)
Cannot wait for this!
Hoping that evolution is remastered again.

Not sure if I'd like to see a 'modern' version of it, as I was disappointed with the 10th anniversary versions of Depend on you, etc.

I'm the complete opposite, as I loved all the 10th Anniversary versions, except for the "Who..." one (her vocals for it on A BALLADS were so much better). While I love "evolution" as it is, I would definitely love to hear a version with more refined vocals. And if the new version would turn out to be bad, I can simply ignore its existence.
In any case, I haven't read the manga and I haven't ever seen the actress before, but the movie does look interesting. I'm hoping there will be some kind of international release for this. Being able to get a DVD of it with English subtitles would also be good, as I generally don't put too much faith in the illegal download-version when it comes to video- and subtitle quality.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 16th May 2012 10:51 PM

The fact that evolution is the theme song makes the trailer soooo much better! lol

AyuWorld 17th May 2012 02:56 PM

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.co...inment+News%29

thought i would post it here,just saw it on twitter.

woooow i was like this when reading this :shakehead looks like the character personality really influenced Erika, a bit scary to read what those people described what and how her personality changed during the shooting of this film :thud

SURREAL__RAINBOW 17th May 2012 03:14 PM

Illuminati glitch?

lol :shrug

Earth_maiden 17th May 2012 04:16 PM

^You and your Illuminati theories. :D

If you go to a cinema in Japan to watch this, do they have subtitles? Or do you just have to know enough Japanese to be able to see it? I'm very curious.

Evolution7/4 18th May 2012 04:24 AM

^Nope there is no way it will be English subtitled in the cinema in Japan. Also I would take that article with a grain of salt it is VERY gossipy/tabloid-y

arlen 18th May 2012 06:34 AM

"Evolution" is so amazing song
It never get old until today !!!!


I hope don't remaster it again......

JinHamasaki 18th May 2012 03:17 PM

I can't wait to see this movie, the manga was very interesting and dark. Anyone know what song is playing after evolution?

Ayu-me 18th May 2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JinHamasaki (Post 2864499)
I can't wait to see this movie, the manga was very interesting and dark. Anyone know what song is playing after evolution?

I presume you mean AA='s song "The Klock" (the first trailer thingy had some rock piece playing between "evolution" and "The Klock" but I don't know about that one).

JinHamasaki 18th May 2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu-me (Post 2864550)
I presume you mean AA='s song "The Klock" (the first trailer thingy had some rock piece playing between "evolution" and "The Klock" but I don't know about that one).

yeah I was asking about the rock piece playing in between, :). thanks tho!

LeeLeeNeko 19th May 2012 12:31 AM

Actually I think the rock piece separating the 2 songs is part of "The Klock" since it's quite similar to its first verse in this spot :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gzQ6tIaT3k

visionfactory 19th May 2012 05:21 AM

evolution just make this movie more interesting to watch!

It definitely doesn't look like a typical japanese movie.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th May 2012 07:14 PM

ayu, rerecord it! why not?! :)

njanjayrp 19th May 2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2864816)
ayu, rerecord it! why not?! :)

I don't really see a point of rerecording the song and I don't think she should. It's fine the way it is :) Instead she should concentrate on new works.

emi♡ 19th May 2012 08:43 PM

I wouldn't mind it...

but shouldn't she have re-recorded it already? I mean, the trailer with the song in it is already out.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th May 2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2864877)
I don't really see a point of rerecording the song and I don't think she should. It's fine the way it is :) Instead she should concentrate on new works.

It's amazing the way it is, yes, but as like a special track on her next single? That would be awesome.

It's not like it would take long to rerecord it anyway.

njanjayrp 19th May 2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2864882)
It's amazing the way it is, yes, but as like a special track on her next single? That would be awesome.

It's not like it would take long to rerecord it anyway.

I know it's not really the amount of time it'll take I'm worried about. I just think that with her current vocal technique it's not going to sound really great compared to the original. I do think she should include it as a bonus track on a single, just not re-recorded :)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th May 2012 09:06 PM

^^I agree about the voice, because the Who... and YOU 10th Anniversary Versions don't sound spectacular, and I definitely prefer the original version of Who..., but I think it would be interesting to hear, with a new arrangement. I'd love to hear a studio version of evolution with her voice today, it would be soooo interesting to hear.

roanmy 19th May 2012 09:14 PM

Given that we already have a trailer with the original song in it, I highly doubt it'll be rerecorded. Allthough I hope it will be! =D or remastered/mixed.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 19th May 2012 09:21 PM

^^Yeah, it probably won't be, but it would be very interesting to hear.

njanjayrp 20th May 2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roanmy (Post 2864894)
Given that we already have a trailer with the original song in it, I highly doubt it'll be rerecorded. Allthough I hope it will be! =D or remastered/mixed.

Wasn't it already remastered on A BEST 2?

roanmy 20th May 2012 08:41 AM

I think so, but not extremely different? Though I haven't heard the original song that much, so someone else will probably provide a better answer. =P

njanjayrp 20th May 2012 10:41 AM

^ I think the remastered version of M on A COMPLETE was actually among the rare remastered tracks in which you could actually tell a difference between the new one and the original as they kinda killed off the guitar part. If I remember well most of the A BEST 2 tracks were re-mastered.

koumori 20th May 2012 12:45 PM

If they were going to use a re-recorded version, it would of been in the trailer. I think the fact it was the original song points to the outcome that they're just going to use the original. :) I think this is for the best, since it's the version everyone knows in Japan, it'll be quite nostalgic to hear it. I would be curious as what it'd sound like if Ayu recorded it with her current vocals, but since it's such an iconic song, I don't think she could ever 'out-do' the original. (Probably why it wasn't one of the 10th anniversary tracks)

Evolution7/4 24th May 2012 12:47 PM

Evolution instrumental will be included on the Original Score CD
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38526

This is really awesome that the song is going to be used throughout the film in both regular and instrumental!!

relmy 24th May 2012 05:26 PM

How do we know the song will be used throughout the whole film? Don't think I've ever seen one film repeat the same song over and over.

Probably just be in the OP or ED credits. I'm assuming it's instrumental on the OST because... it's Avex lol

sitara 24th May 2012 05:45 PM

^ the movie "sucker punch" immediately comes to mind.
they must seriously adore "army of me" by björk. they played it so many times during the movie.


if they planned to take a rerecorded version version of evolution it would have been in the trailer and avex would have advertised it non stop :D
i would be very interested in hearing an updated version, although i did not like her other rerecorded songs. but i just love evolution so much... (and it was one of the songs that got me into ayu in the first place)

:love

Evolution7/4 24th May 2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relmy (Post 2866450)
How do we know the song will be used throughout the whole film? Don't think I've ever seen one film repeat the same song over and over.

Probably just be in the OP or ED credits. I'm assuming it's instrumental on the OST because... it's Avex lol

Its not the ending theme and in Japanese is listed as the "main theme". Not to mention, as I said, the instrumental is being included on the soundtrack *score*(the original instrumental music played throughout) CD (the other song, the ending theme song is not included on this). So it is probably going to be used as such. So not 100% sure but it is most likely probably.

ExodusUK 24th May 2012 06:16 PM

Would be cool if it was a real Instrumental with no ghost vocals on it.

TeamAyu2004 24th May 2012 06:19 PM

Coolness, an instrumental version!

Evolution7/4 24th May 2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2866477)
Would be cool if it was a real Instrumental with no ghost vocals on it.

Probably will be a real instrumental :)

tokyoxjapanxfan 24th May 2012 07:25 PM

Erika drug scandal.

http://www.j-cast.com/2012/05/24133274.html?ly=cm&p=1

Could delay movie release. Really unfortunate if this proves to be true. Japan is crazy when it comes to drugs, Ayu's song could even be pulled due to negative connection.

I believe it has to do with her previous company. The only way police can arrest her is if she was caught with it or using it, not "she used it in the past."

But, it's still gossipy right now.

relmy 24th May 2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evolution7/4 (Post 2866458)
Its not the ending theme and in Japanese is listed as the "main theme". Not to mention, as I said, the instrumental is being included on the soundtrack *score*(the original instrumental music played throughout) CD (the other song, the ending theme song is not included on this). So it is probably going to be used as such. So not 100% sure but it is most likely probably.

Still doesn't mean we're going to hear it throughout the whole film. Probably a segment of the song and the instrumental once then. I just don't get why people are expecting the film to have the song all over the place is all.

Main theme to me means a song they use in the advertising and (usually) at the beginning of the film. Not something they use throughout the entire film.

ExodusUK 24th May 2012 07:39 PM

She should be arrested and do Japanese still have the death sentence? Japan is absolutely clear about drugs and she's an idiot if she has done it in Japan.

RayJason 24th May 2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2866502)
Erika drug scandal.

http://www.j-cast.com/2012/05/24133274.html?ly=cm&p=1

Could delay movie release. Really unfortunate if this proves to be true. Japan is crazy when it comes to drugs, Ayu's song could even be pulled due to negative connection.

I believe it has to do with her previous company. The only way police can arrest her is if she was caught with it or using it, not "she used it in the past."

But, it's still gossipy right now.

What the **** is up with Erika and her scandals omfg. I don't know her but I googled her and on her Wikipedia page there are a few scandals listed (and not just hate groups who started a rumor, but REAL scandals; like one time there was a premiere of a movie (forgot the name) and she acted all arrogant, bitter and cold towards everyone. Then after a day or something she apologized.

It's weird, I hope it isn't true because I cannot wait to see this movie. :(

Bigtop 24th May 2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2866502)
Erika drug scandal.

http://www.j-cast.com/2012/05/24133274.html?ly=cm&p=1

Could delay movie release. Really unfortunate if this proves to be true. Japan is crazy when it comes to drugs, Ayu's song could even be pulled due to negative connection.

I believe it has to do with her previous company. The only way police can arrest her is if she was caught with it or using it, not "she used it in the past."

But, it's still gossipy right now.

Oh dear... No no no... :no:no:no:no:no

Evolution7/4 25th May 2012 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relmy (Post 2866505)
Still doesn't mean we're going to hear it throughout the whole film. Probably a segment of the song and the instrumental once then. I just don't get why people are expecting the film to have the song all over the place is all.

Main theme to me means a song they use in the advertising and (usually) at the beginning of the film. Not something they use throughout the entire film.

Well I will report back when I see the film on the day of release here. :)

And shame about the drug scandal. But wouldn't it be great if this was all a hoax to tie in with the film. :lech

freedreamer 25th May 2012 05:38 AM

hehhhh whut...this doesnt seem to be good >.<

Zeke. 25th May 2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2866507)
She should be arrested and do Japanese still have the death sentence? Japan is absolutely clear about drugs and she's an idiot if she has done it in Japan.

Wow, you can really be put to death for doing drugs in Japan? What kind of drugs? Strange because I go to a lot of raves / trance events and I'm not condoning drug use but the asians are always trippin' the hardest and having the best time. "YO! WHERE DEM ROLLZ AT!? WHERE DEM ROLLZ AT!?" Lmfao.

microphone 25th May 2012 08:15 AM

Those sound like Asian-Americans, different from the ones in Japan.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 25th May 2012 08:21 AM

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeek

:no

susiowong 25th May 2012 11:22 PM

I seriously doubt you can be put to death for doing drugs in Japan, but if that were true, then what the **** is wrong with Japan.

Anyway, it's probably all just gossip.

Welurru 26th May 2012 01:03 AM

You can't.

They do have the death penalty but given they've still got Aum members serving time rather than facing death I doubt taking drugs is a fast path to capital punishment. Murder only.
EDIT Just wiki'd. Homicide and treason are the only crimes with this penalty. And what a weird sub discussion this is given the thread topic lol.

Back OT and, as said, I hope the instrumental is a proper instrumental rather than having the creepy as heck backing vocals.

TeamAyu2004 26th May 2012 03:49 AM

you cant really take ExodusUK too seriously.

if most likely not even true...
and some of the "converse" is just stupid.

I mean.. she was mean to a few people on the red carpet... wow..

njanjayrp 26th May 2012 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayJason (Post 2866543)
What the **** is up with Erika and her scandals omfg. I don't know her but I googled her and on her Wikipedia page there are a few scandals listed (and not just hate groups who started a rumor, but REAL scandals; like one time there was a premiere of a movie (forgot the name) and she acted all arrogant, bitter and cold towards everyone. Then after a day or something she apologized.

It's weird, I hope it isn't true because I cannot wait to see this movie. :(

It's not really anything new. Though I think the Japanese media and the public blow minor issues way out of proportion. So what if she's acting cold and bitter she doesn't have to apologize to the whole world for being depressed/pissed or whatever.

emi♡ 26th May 2012 11:29 AM

they'll never leave her alone. That's it.

I LOVE erika sawajiri for her ability to endure all of japan's ****.

RayJason 26th May 2012 12:31 PM

^& ^^ I agree. She seems to be a very strong girl. I love her presence and I can't wait to see her in Helter Skelter!

njanjayrp 26th May 2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emi♡ (Post 2866930)
they'll never leave her alone. That's it.

I LOVE erika sawajiri for her ability to endure all of japan's ****.

So do I. It really seems that whenever she is even remotely close to having her career back something like this comes up. It seems almost as if someone's doing it on purpose.

SummonerXI 27th May 2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2866507)
She should be arrested and do Japanese still have the death sentence? Japan is absolutely clear about drugs and she's an idiot if she has done it in Japan.

You're not seriously suggesting she should be arrested, and put on death row because a tabloid speculates she's on drugs, are you? That's ridiculous.

DogboyShugo 27th May 2012 07:46 PM

It's been at least 10 years so maybe it's time for a re-make of the song like she did with a few of our previous songs. 10th anniversary remakes

douggn 2nd June 2012 04:05 AM

I don't know if evolution will get a new version now. Evolution has already appeared in the Helter Skelter Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiE5B8pYRAU

But the start of the trailer really reminds me of ayu. Especially the red dress. All I can think is ayu and her live performances of Mirrorcle World

TeamAyu2004 2nd June 2012 04:17 AM

ahhh! a trailer! awesome!

Evolution7/4 2nd June 2012 07:05 AM

The trailer was posted last month haha

LacusClyne 3rd June 2012 02:22 PM

About the death sentence for carrying drugs, I'm not sure about Japan. Bit in Singapore, if you are caught carrying a certain amount of drugs, you will be sentence to death.

I hope that is just a bad rumor.

TeamAyu2004 3rd June 2012 02:50 PM

^ really?? What kind of drugs?

And thats just insane... but people are crazy... I swear, some people want an excuse for anything to kill someone...


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.