Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] New Single 16 December 2009 - You were.../BALLAD (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95347)

ll moments ll 22nd October 2009 07:16 AM

awesome! can't wait. :)

interested more in "You were..." just based off titles, lol. :P

PinkShinigami 22nd October 2009 07:17 AM

Oh my! I really think this single will be good. I love the tittle "BALLAD", really looking forward to it ^^

Thank god I didn't order the calendar yet : D Gonna get both DVD versions ^^,

nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 07:20 AM

i believe both PV will featured in her next new album?i might get CD only since it has both songs from the cd+dvd versions

nemesisyume 22nd October 2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHeaven (Post 2131489)
But Girugamesh releases their album in the same day... and D'espairsRay too.

and namie


miskiq 22nd October 2009 07:24 AM

she better have at least good covers..pls no more S/S look covers

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd October 2009 07:24 AM

I will be preordering ALL THREE VERSIONS. OMFG I'm so excited...I've been checking the official site everyday for news!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SunshineSlayer 22nd October 2009 07:25 AM

She actually named a ballad....."BALLAD" lol. And back to the many versions again.

ownsarai 22nd October 2009 07:26 AM

That's so strange...the fake single I made had a limited TA version on it. >.> Can I (sort of) predict stuff or what! :roflmao
This is awesome! I'm excited and I cannot wait to hear them and see the covers. :D
When I was having trouble logging on, I thought maybe the calendar pictures finally leaked. But this is actually even better! Thanks so much for sharing the news~

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd October 2009 07:28 AM

I'm praying that at least ONE of the new songs is a true ballad, not like Days/GREEN/No way to say.
I want a genuine ballad like forgiveness, Dearest, or CAROLS

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2131578)
She actually named a ballad....."BALLAD" lol. And back to the many versions again.

lol do you think she has been listening/hanging out with alan ? :laugh *points to BALLAD

but anyway yay I can't wait for the single to be out :) but I'm sad that abingdon boys school's From Dusk Till Dawn is going up against her on that day @_@

ugh sometimes it's tough when you support so many artistes T_T T_T T_T T_T

nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 07:29 AM

lol...haha..i'm sure this news is much more better than the calendar pictures ...:D

jbrat2219 22nd October 2009 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newlook (Post 2131554)
(and there's a surprise! BALLAD will be an up-beat song! j/k ofc ; ))

That's totally what I was going to say! xD;

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2131556)
i'm just not liking the RED LINE ~for TA~ title at all. but some of her most amazing songs have fail/weird titles anyway

I'm sure the lyrics will reveal the meaning to the title. It always does. :yes

Plus it's for TA so I don't think they care what it's called hahaha.

ownsarai 22nd October 2009 07:32 AM

I think it's pretty awesome that she made a song like that for the FC. Very sweet of her. SO SIT IT DOWN to all those people who say she doesn't care about her fans! She just made a song for them! TAKE THAT! :P

nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 07:34 AM

is it too early to request a 30s preview?

ownsarai 22nd October 2009 07:35 AM

^LOL I would think so! Your too funny.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 22nd October 2009 07:36 AM

I've got the feeling that You were... is gonna be similar in lyrics to Together when...!

I bet this single is gonna do pretty good overall, If S/S did okay. In Japan they love ayu-ballads, even more I think when is gonna be release a few days before Christmas!! *-* great date they picked XD

SunshineSlayer 22nd October 2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2131588)
I think it's pretty awesome that she made a song like that for the FC. Very sweet of her. SO SIT IT DOWN to all those people who say she doesn't care about her fans! She just made a song for them! TAKE THAT! :P

Well, if you reaaaally reaaally just want to thank the fans - you release the song to them for free. :yes

nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 07:37 AM

i am hoping you were is the sequel from YOU :P

njanjayrp 22nd October 2009 07:37 AM

Ah why do people assume alan is the only artist who ever had a song titled BALLAD? I highly dislike the title, but I guess it won't matter if the song is good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2131578)
She actually named a ballad....."BALLAD" lol. And back to the many versions again.

Which is a good thing, as there will be more covers to choose from and the sales will be slightly higher. I am glad we're getting remixes and a b-side as the single will be more appealing for buyers which was one of the problems with Sunrise/Sunset imo.

I'll prolly get the cd only ver. as the album will have the PVs anyways ^_^

love in music 22nd October 2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2131588)
I think it's pretty awesome that she made a song like that for the FC. Very sweet of her. SO SIT IT DOWN to all those people who say she doesn't care about her fans! She just made a song for them! TAKE THAT! :P

i think it's sweet too but i don't feel like i fit in and it's not really for me.. since i'm not a member of TA :(
i think it'd be better if it was ~for fans~ or something because not all her fans can be in TA

alternarist 22nd October 2009 07:40 AM

yay good news!!! probably ayu is too busy to find a name for her new ballad. so she name it BALLAD.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 22nd October 2009 07:41 AM

About the 'for the fans' song, maybe she's trying to get even closer to them? (Like, she had her fans in 2 videoclips this year, and now a song for/to them!!) She really wanna keep her fans xD I like it ^^


EDIT: Now, I've done my math about what I have to buy (Ayu's 2010 calendar, 3 new single versions, alan's new single and new album = more than 200 USD!!!!!! D: )

I'm really gonna have a poor lonely Christmas XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

nemesisyume 22nd October 2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2131582)
lol do you think she has been listening/hanging out with alan ? :laugh *points to BALLAD

maybe she will surprise us with a alan duet :roflmao
''dream on'' to me :laugh


vampireknightzero 22nd October 2009 07:47 AM

Thanks for the information!! i wonder what genre this single will be

jbrat2219 22nd October 2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ownsarai (Post 2131588)
I think it's pretty awesome that she made a song like that for the FC. Very sweet of her. SO SIT IT DOWN to all those people who say she doesn't care about her fans! She just made a song for them! TAKE THAT! :P

Why would anyone say that? :shakehead

She's one of the most devoted artists ever...

tenshi no hane 22nd October 2009 07:50 AM

if BALLAD turned out to be an up-tempo song then it would be a great title xD

the titles are kinda meh.. I wonder what 'red line' stands for, the red thread of fate maybe? but it's a 3 new songs so I'm happy ^-^

truehappiness 22nd October 2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2131593)
Well, if you reaaaally reaaally just want to thank the fans - you release the song to them for free. :yes

That was attempted (I think) with the high quality download/stream of t2m months before release, and... that didn't work out so well.

Polyrhythm 22nd October 2009 07:59 AM

Initial thoughts....hmmm...alan already did BALLAD....also Red Line is the lamest thing I've ever heard. Second....uh....damn...she's been working with that idiot who doesnt know how to shoot photos....hope this isnt another disaster

C+R+E+AYUMI 22nd October 2009 07:59 AM

Thanks Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!

i'm so happy...finally a great news!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 22nd October 2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEEP RIVER (Post 2131619)
Initial thoughts....hmmm...alan already did BALLAD....also Red Line is the lamest thing I've ever heard. Second....uh....damn...she's been working with that idiot who doesnt know how to shoot photos....hope this isnt another disaster


ayu had an album called A BALLADS years ago LOL so that wouldn't really count ;)



EDIT: Already up for preorder in Yesasia: http://www.yesasia.com/global/search...i-en/list.html

SURREAL__RAINBOW 22nd October 2009 08:04 AM

available for preorder in Yesasia:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/search...i-en/list.html

:D

SunshineSlayer 22nd October 2009 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2131618)
That was attempted (I think) with the high quality download/stream of t2m months before release, and... that didn't work out so well.

But t2m was never meant to be something that was free. In my hypothetical situation, a song that is for the fans would be free and therefore no one would care how much it spreads because it was never meant as something as an income source to begin with. :)

yoshino 22nd October 2009 08:04 AM

yeah!! tat's interesting.. I so gonna look forward to the covers. I like the titles and the versions that they are coming up with! =)

puddinx 22nd October 2009 08:05 AM

Finally, new single! :D

Hmm, why is there only You were... making PV?
I hope You were... & BALLAD aren't a similar PV like Sunrise/sunset.

AyumiBest 22nd October 2009 08:12 AM

OMG! SO EXCITING! :D

C+R+E+AYUMI 22nd October 2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2131434)
NOOOOOOOOOO. I refuse to allow such awful track names, I hope the Red Line one is FAKE. >_< ~for TA~ is just...awful.

i thought the same, all the 3 songs have horrible titles..what kinda title is BALLAD??? :headache

I'm excited anyway 'cause we're gonna have 3 brand new songs

PinkShinigami 22nd October 2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 2131593)
Well, if you reaaaally reaaally just want to thank the fans - you release the song to them for free. :yes

As if! avex would never let her..

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 2131599)
i think it's sweet too but i don't feel like i fit in and it's not really for me.. since i'm not a member of TA :(
i think it'd be better if it was ~for fans~ or something because not all her fans can be in TA

Agree.. I mean, we can't be members of TA, but we buy her CDs from Japan (or, I guess, most of us from HK), I guess that's just as big fans as the ones in TA..

Zeke. 22nd October 2009 08:15 AM

GREAT NEWS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayulove_18 (Post 2131453)
I'm hoping for a legit "christmas/winter" feel to this single.

Me too. Last years "Days" was a god-send to me. I guess since it was such a hit that they are trying to go for something like that again. I hope the songs are as good, if not BETTER!

SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED for AYU WINTER RELEASE!

Aderianu 22nd October 2009 08:16 AM

I think I will buy the CD only version. Because all PV and making wiil be at the DVD with the album

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 08:18 AM

The single is also up for preorder on CDJapan :)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_c...tml?key=246497

this's for you Pei Yee :innocent

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd October 2009 08:18 AM

Great news^^
I hope the single will be up for pre.order at mu-mo soon, and I hope for cool mu-mo/TA items ^^

Ayumiko 22nd October 2009 08:21 AM

Ayu said the new songs are different style...different style ballads? or it could be the lyrics.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 22nd October 2009 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumiko (Post 2131665)
Ayu said the new songs are different style...different style ballads? or it could be the lyrics.

hopefully both!! :D

TITANIC 22nd October 2009 08:27 AM

yaiiy less than 2 months... here we go ayu to keep new record again...

so far no competitor can be a threat for Ayu
Quote:

12/16 abingdon boys school、℃-ute(+DVD)、MISIA(AL同/+フィギュア)、ぷよぷよアイドリング!!!、田村ゆかり、川嶋あい(+DVD)、ジェニス・カト レーン(水樹奈々/映画)、
    依布サラサ(+DVD)、DEEP(+DVD)、ランカ・リー=中島愛(映画)、Th e Birthday(+DVD)

PinkShinigami 22nd October 2009 08:30 AM

CDJapan, CD+DVD:

Quote:

First press available | special feature/bonus available
CDJapan, CD:
Quote:

First press available | jacket card C
I wonder, if this means, that there will be different first presses.. if so, I need all three XD

ownsarai 22nd October 2009 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 2131613)
Why would anyone say that? :shakehead

She's one of the most devoted artists ever...

You have NO IDEA how many people I've heard say that she's fake and doesn't care at all about her fans, all she cares about is milking them to get money for her LV/Chanel/whatever designer it is this week fashions. It just makes me sick. People seem to think that she's ALL about money. I'm sure she likes the money, but she really seems to genuinely care about her fans.
Gosh, I'm so excited about this single! You were... sounds like it will be really nice. Not sure about BALLAD, will have to wait on that one.

critter333294 22nd October 2009 08:33 AM

I just hope this doesn't sound like sunset.......I want more of a deep ballad-y feel....like pride, or SEASONS or M.

x-megumi-x 22nd October 2009 08:33 AM

OMG 16 December, my birthday :heart
I'm so excited haha *_*

PinkShinigami 22nd October 2009 08:34 AM

It's up at YesAsia too: Jacket A, Jacket B, Jacket C

nemesisyume 22nd October 2009 08:35 AM

definitely gonna pre-order from yesasia when there is a bit more info


nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2131657)
The single is also up for preorder on CDJapan :)

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_c...tml?key=246497

this's for you Pei Yee :innocent

thanks karen.and i've placed my order...gosh..this is the first time i made decision so fast :D

TITANIC 22nd October 2009 08:37 AM

okiee.. i will preorder now..
you were... sounds promising but the title was bleehhh..
i was expecting something more creative title like mirrorcle world, pride, CAROLS, marionette

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x-megumi-x (Post 2131692)
OMG 16 December, my birthday :heart
I'm so excited haha *_*

:roflmao go go you Aurelie :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanakopy87 (Post 2131696)
thanks karen.and i've placed my order...gosh..this is the first time i made decision so fast :D

haha no problem Pei Yee

yeah I had that same feeling too last week when the same thing happened to me *points to LANDS's BANDAGE :innocent

anyway I think You were ... / BALLAD should have no problem to get #1 on 16th Dec

CeReSu 22nd October 2009 08:42 AM

Yeaaaah great news!! Cant' wait!
Title You were and Red line are very nice but BALLAD is not original, reminds me song of alan xDDDD

nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkShinigami (Post 2131683)
CDJapan, CD+DVD:



CDJapan, CD:


I wonder, if this means, that there will be different first presses.. if so, I need all three XD

where you saw this?i can't see it :tired

PinkShinigami 22nd October 2009 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampireknightzero (Post 2131611)
Thanks for the information!! i wonder what genre this single will be

XD! I guess, at least, there will be one BALLAD? :roflma

AyumiBest 22nd October 2009 08:46 AM

I'm interested in buying all three now. XD

TITANIC 22nd October 2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 2131702)
Yeaaaah great news!! Cant' wait!
Title You were and Red line are very nice but BALLAD is not original, reminds me song of alan xDDDD

even red line makes me wonder RED CLIFF directly..hohoh

so, this single is double A-side & b-side?

nemesisyume 22nd October 2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2131698)
anyway I think You were ... / BALLAD should have no problem to get #1 on 16th Dec

If she remembers to promote it well and the songs are good winter ballads that japan loves then NAMBAA WAN it is :laugh
and since yesasia is counted towards oricon finally it will probably help!

good luck to ayu :D


AyUmIXx 22nd October 2009 08:52 AM

i wanna see the covers first..
then i'll decide whether to buy it or not..pls come out soon!!

Calico 22nd October 2009 08:53 AM

Lol seems like people forgot that avex likes to release "suggested titles" at the beginning of every year. I'm sure "BALLAD" was one of them...not like alan owns it or anything anyway. It's not exactly original. :laugh

Still, good news. I'll preorder once the covers are out. =)

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesisyume (Post 2131709)

If she remembers to promote it well and the songs are good winter ballads that japan loves then NAMBAA WAN it is :laugh

and since yesasia is counted towards oricon finally it will probably help!

good luck to ayu :D


well from what I know , all the major Johnny's releases are all taking place in Nov & so far , I'm not seeing any BIG releases in Dec (other than Namie's 9th album on the same release date as You were ... / BALLAD)

so as long as more promo's done on her part in this new single , things should be fine even though I'm still sore that abingdon boys school's going up against her on that day D:

no chance for them to get #1 now like ever if this keeps up :weep

aqua_crystal 22nd October 2009 08:54 AM

OMG! I heard!! I'm really excited about this one!

HarukaKamiya 22nd October 2009 09:04 AM

And yet another JE-type release.

*pre-orders the CD-only version*

...oh, man, I better have like 30 bucks come December >_> I can't give up Fukuhara Miho's single. ;_;

Aga-chan 22nd October 2009 09:18 AM

Cool, finally a track for her fans. ^^ I hope though that "RED LINE" will remain a proper B-side. She hardly has any.

Looking forward to it. ^^ Hope that both ballads will be completely different.

Thanks for the news. ^^

Mai82Go 22nd October 2009 09:21 AM

I'm really looking forward to this one. 3 new ballads, that's grand. But December seems so far away! That's 2 months :(

Things I immediately thought of when I read the title:
You were... = I am... haha. I am... part 2 maybe?
Ballad = kind of bland, but yeah I thought of the alan song
red line ~for ta~ = It's obviously the red thread of fate, someone else already pointed out. It's a recurring theme in Japan it seems. I remember it was in Nana (Manga) and there is a drama series/movie with the title Akai Ito, basically about that red thread as well. Just search for Red string of fate and you're likely to find some info on that one.

HanabiChick 22nd October 2009 09:22 AM

Thanks for the news, I was hoping for winter ballad. I like the titles, looking forward to this.

Karori 22nd October 2009 09:23 AM

At least we have some news about a new single. Thanks for the info! :)

Tasked 22nd October 2009 09:27 AM

:( A ballad-single? I was hoping for a bit of rock... And I wish the song would just be 'Red line' or "RED LINE" instead of ~for ta~... sounds more weak.... But hopefully the songs are good.. A new single of course is always good

Handjan 22nd October 2009 09:30 AM

I'm going to order CD version on CD Japan now!!! I can't wait to hear new songs!!!

Thanks for sharing.

waterballoon 22nd October 2009 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rody! (Post 2131750)
:( A ballad-single? I was hoping for a bit of rock... And I wish the song would just be 'Red line' or "RED LINE" instead of ~for ta~... sounds more weak.... But hopefully the songs are good.. A new single of course is always good

Well it's a winter single after all, but there are 3 songs... so maybe one of them might be rock!

zyoeru 22nd October 2009 09:33 AM

I'd love it if BALLAD had irony in it. <3
Too sad they've already said it's a ballad. T_T

U-GO-BOY 22nd October 2009 09:35 AM

I'm excited <3
aaaand I don't have to buy all 3 versions to get a song which isn't on all versions so I'm just buying the 2 CD+DVD versions <3

Tasked 22nd October 2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2131753)
Well it's a winter single after all, but there are 3 songs... so maybe one of them might be rock!

I really hope so... I'm putting my money on 'RED LINE' to be rock.... but.. A good ballad isn't that bad... but real good ballads are rare

nanakopy87 22nd October 2009 09:37 AM

delirium,do you think is it possible to put the pre-order link at the first post there?

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2131754)
I'd love it if BALLAD had irony in it. <3
Too sad they've already said it's a ballad. T_T

:roflmao

let's hope that RED LINE ~for TA~ will be a kick ass tune to balance things out then :)

anyway having said that , I don't mind if either 1 of the A-side will be a winter rock ballad . That will be ace <3

NintendoHTF1242 22nd October 2009 09:43 AM

Yay for Music Box versions! Eww three different versions. LOL Talk about being lazy. BALLAD? alan already did this Ayu, get a different title. But can't wait.

Glitterayu 22nd October 2009 09:44 AM

I canīt wait to hear and see the songs and videos Iīm really looking forward to the release :luv2

aura~ 22nd October 2009 09:46 AM

OMG! I'm so excited now! And they will make me buy all three versions! This is like what she did for days/green, they switch the first title.

Obviously i'll buy A and B cd+dvd versions because of the different covers and making clips... This is sure... But i'll also buy cd only version if I love the cover or it comes with different first press gift. Oh my poor money! Hahaha! Well I only do it for ayu, so...

Anyway, about the red line thing, what others said about the story of fate, etc.. I think they are right but I also thing ayu is making reference of her red bracelet and what it means for her... She talked a lot about this bracelet days ago and TA members (me included xd) send her a lot of emotional messages...

I think it's so nice she makes a song for her fans, and i'm a ta member, but still I find this 'for ta' quite excluding, because not all her fans are in ta... I know she may be refering to ALL her fans, but...

Well, now we have to wait, but i'm really excited about this songs! I hope they will be great! I don't know how will be the ballads, but I feel as RED LINE will be similar to MY ALL!

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 09:49 AM

this time round everyone should put his/her expectations for the covers as low as possible

*points to Sunrise/Sunset as a prime eg. :innocent

keikeiaznqueen 22nd October 2009 09:50 AM

Not counting Together When... in 2007, Ayu hasn't released over 2 physical singles in a year since 2005. :P This is exciting.

And 3 ballads! Looking forward to this release. :D

Mai82Go 22nd October 2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walking.proud (Post 2131768)

Anyway, about the red line thing, what others said about the story of date, etc.. I think they are right but I also thing ayu is making reference of her red bracelet and what it means for her... She talked a and lot about this bracelet days ago and ta members (me included xd) send her a lot of emotional messages...

That's true. I've forgotten all about that bracelet. So maybe it's more a reference to the bracelet than to the red thread of fate itself. Or the bracelet is a reference to the red thread of fate and the song is a reference to the bracelet. :yes complicated much?

I don't think it (red line) will be a rock song. I'm guessing 3 ballads here. The title doesn't strike me as rock. Maybe Rock Ballad? :luv2

PoetGirl 22nd October 2009 09:57 AM

i hope for 3 ballads. i dont like rock that much. why do people who want rock from ayu
dont go just listen to rock bands lol.

im thinking so hard now what to choose, and i think ill buy all the version or only cd one -.- hopefully ill be more sure when covers will be out.

LacusClyne 22nd October 2009 09:59 AM

i'm still waiting for mumo site to put up their special gifts then i'll decide where to order...either mumo or cdjapan

Mai82Go 22nd October 2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2131771)
this time round everyone should put his/her expectations for the covers as low as possible

*points to Sunrise/Sunset as a prime eg. :innocent

About the covers: I'm guessing topless Ayu caught up in a web of red strings adorned with red ribons. :luv2

ayumisrael 22nd October 2009 10:05 AM

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
ayu's first solid winter ballad single since HEAVEN!

KarenPang 22nd October 2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mai82Go (Post 2131783)
About the covers: I'm guessing topless Ayu caught up in a web of red strings adorned with red ribons. :luv2

LOLLLL

that's something ON/OFF has done except the topless part so nahhhhh xD xD

I'm guessing er snow as the backdrop for the covers ?

Mai82Go 22nd October 2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 2131787)
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
ayu's first solid winter ballad single since HEAVEN!

What about Together When... And wasn't HEAVEN released in September or so? And what about Days? ;)

Keiichi_JPU 22nd October 2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mai82Go (Post 2131795)
What about Together When... And wasn't HEAVEN released in September or so? And what about Days? ;)

Together When wasn't a physical release.. and Days came with GREEN which, in my opinion, isn't a winter-song at all.

And I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW SINGLE!!! OMG!!
Gonna buy Version A and C (and hope A's cover is better than B's.. otherwise I'm gonna beg CDJapan to change the in my order after the covers come out xD haha)

BTW did people also complain like this when she released SECRET? (since Kuu has the same album title). People it's just a NAME, there are hardly any song titles that are truly original. I bet that 99% of all song titles were used before by some artist.. (unless you think of something as wacky as RED LINE ~for TA~ lol) I think BALLAD sounds epic, and it's about the music anyway :P

Hedwigie 22nd October 2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayulove_18 (Post 2131453)
Wow i didn't think that we would hear or see about a single and the tracklist for awhile, but i'm excited about a new single. I'm hoping for a legit "christmas/winter" feel to this single. I wonder what "RED LINE" is suppose to mean. The only thing i don't like about the tracklist is that we keep getting orchestra version, i would rather have a plan acoustic one myself.

i think the red lien means the 'red thread' that ayu wears.
She once said that it connects her with the TA members

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 22nd October 2009 10:33 AM

http://bighugelabs.com/output/motiva...276bb75bb4.jpg

Tasked 22nd October 2009 10:34 AM

I'm just waiting for the polls to start:

which is better?
BLUE BIRD
GREEN
RED LINE

NintendoHTF1242 22nd October 2009 10:37 AM

^ I love you XDDD

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 22nd October 2009 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rody! (Post 2131821)
I'm just waiting for the polls to start:

which is better?
BLUE BIRD
GREEN
RED LINE

sad part is, it'll probably be me who starts it :(

jiarongisme 22nd October 2009 10:41 AM

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I'M EXCITED FOR THIS! I think I'm getting the CD Only version for sure. I might get both CD+DVD versions too if the bonus stuff is awesome.

Mai82Go 22nd October 2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2131792)
LOLLLL

that's something ON/OFF has done except the topless part so nahhhhh xD xD

I'm guessing er snow as the backdrop for the covers ?

Well, I'd prefer the red version no matter who has done it before. I really liked the Mirrorcle World Cover, so I'd like to have something similar. Snow as in Sunrise/Sunset sea & flowers background? I think snow is hard to do as background, or generally on photos.

@Keiichi
For me Days is much more Winter Song than HEAVEN. But everybody's got different opinions.

AyaCere 22nd October 2009 10:48 AM

This is so awesome!!
I'm so glad, I love those titles!

ComatoseBunnySnatcher 22nd October 2009 10:51 AM

Ayu please no O3O pose PLEASE!

I hope the songs are varied, since we already got:

Sunrise- upbeat
Sunset- ballad
You were...- ballad
and BALLAD

tinka69 22nd October 2009 10:52 AM

you were sounds interesting! I can't wait for the previews!

U-GO-BOY 22nd October 2009 10:53 AM

it would be cool if the present is actually the red bracelet that Ayu wears :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.