Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Random Polls (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101739)

SweetAquarian102 11th June 2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midori-chan (Post 2386831)
Oh dear...some people have too much free time obviously.
I don't take these polls seriously anymore (I did once, but it's really not worth it!).

I love Ayu :heart and I so don't care what other people think about her!


Ditto...

gallowsCalibrator 11th June 2010 10:34 PM

Wow. This is just sad, really :laugh The one that got me laughing was "most likely to be overweight" :laugh Wow. Has anyone seen Ayu?! She's so skinny and stays fit! LOL! :laugh I never take these seriously ;)

Yumsushi 11th June 2010 10:35 PM

I thought Domoto Tsuyoshi was pretty popular, weird. Anyhow, any poll that has Maki Goto as the chosen voice of the Heisi era cannot be taken seriously.

Nessa 11th June 2010 10:39 PM

I want to know who held these polls and who they allowed to vote in them.

miskiq 11th June 2010 11:38 PM

Lol....ayu n Tsuyoshi the most hated in this poll

AyUta 12th June 2010 04:00 AM

Lmao :laugh.

Cherry Dynamite 12th June 2010 04:07 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I'll start calling Ayu Boo-chan~

SURREAL__RAINBOW 12th June 2010 04:34 AM

LMAO xD

rakeru 12th June 2010 04:49 AM

These few poll-takers hate the same people every time XD

maikaru 12th June 2010 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumsushi (Post 2386848)
I thought Domoto Tsuyoshi was pretty popular, weird. Anyhow, any poll that has Maki Goto as the chosen voice of the Heisi era cannot be taken seriously.

It's because he's so popular that he has these hate ones too.

It's the same with Ayu.

Yumsushi 12th June 2010 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maikaru (Post 2387092)
It's because he's so popular that he has these hate ones too.

It's the same with Ayu.

Too many haters indeed.

y_nathz 12th June 2010 07:13 AM

Haha haters needs a life :)

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 12th June 2010 07:43 AM

o.O????

it's all rubbish, eh? :laugh LOL

just kidding.... :D

asmAyumi1992 12th June 2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2386654)

Celebrities with too much self-confidence?
01 – Domoto Tsuyoshi (18.8%)
02 – Hamasaki Ayumi (05.8%)
03 – Akanishi Jin (05.7%)
04 – Manabe Kaori
05 – Koda Kumi

Celebrities who are probably going to have overweight in the future?
01 – Domoto Tsuyoshi
02 – Yoshizawa Akiho
03 – Sawajiri Erika
04 – Hamasaki Ayumi
05 – Akanishi Jin
06 – Ohno Satoshi
07 – Yaguchi Mari
08 – Koda Kumi
09 – Matsuda Seiko
10 – DAIGO

Which female celebrity would be a really fierce wife?
01 – Hamasaki Ayumi
02 – Matsuda Seiko
03 – Kitagawa Keiko
04 – Koda Kumi
05 – Sasaki Mikako (Niigata BSN Announcer)
06 – Kuriyama Chiaki
07 – Uga Natsuna
08 – Takeuchi Emi
09 – Nagasawa Masami
10 – Yoshizawa Akiho

It's the truth :innocent

prussian blue 12th June 2010 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2386654)

WHY THEY HATE AYU?????????????????

I thought your thread title is obvious enough :laugh this is such a random poll

Ayumi_lover 12th June 2010 09:51 AM

any source for this poll?

Ayu_Ready 12th June 2010 12:10 PM

these polls are totally foolish; stupid it's non sense !

Deibel 12th June 2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2387217)
any source for this poll?

+1

Spartayu 12th June 2010 04:14 PM

What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG... Not this again...!

Beauty4123 12th June 2010 06:33 PM

the only poll i like is the fierce housewife one, LOL. that's just hilarious!

but yea, these polls are so useless!! :dead


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.