Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [VOTE] Ayu as best artist 2010 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104591)

tokyoxjapanxfan 11th October 2010 03:42 PM

voted! thank you :D

Eewyi 11th October 2010 03:45 PM

Yeah, I voted~ Go Ayu!

AyuGAME 11th October 2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzo2011 (Post 2517579)
I voted ! although i don't know about this but still wish the best for Ayu !

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 2517567)
what are these for?

to answer your question...

this poll result will be shown at yearly Best Artist show on December, we can see the statistic and demographic, it would be great if ayu statistic is high.

This is one of biggest show, where most artist will perform here...

I hope my explanation can make you understand on how important this poll is...

Kacku 11th October 2010 03:56 PM

Voted! And in case anyone's interested, here's waht I voted for:

Spoiler:
Artists:
1. Ayumi Hamasaki
2. Mami Kawada
3. alan
4. Saori@destiny
5. KOTOKO

Songs:
1. Ayumi Hamasaki - Virgin Road
2. Mami Kawada - linkage
3. alan - Kaze ni Mukau Hana
4. Saori@destiny - Lonely lonely lonely
5. KOTOKO - Digital Smile

CeReSu 11th October 2010 04:06 PM

Done!!! :)
I voted for Ayu, Kuu, Namie, alan and JASMINE!

Deluxion 11th October 2010 04:27 PM

Ayu x JYJ ^^v

rainbow_smile 11th October 2010 04:38 PM

Voted ^^

brener 11th October 2010 06:29 PM

I voted

njanjayrp 11th October 2010 06:40 PM

Voted for Ayu, BoA, AAA, Otsuka Ai and GACKT

emi♡ 11th October 2010 06:41 PM

Voted~

AyumiAi 11th October 2010 06:50 PM

VoteD! :)
haha all my choices for the songs were 浜崎 あゆみ
;p lol

Polyrhythm 11th October 2010 06:53 PM

Can you vote for B-side songs? I don't get it. My thing looked like this:

1. Perfume
2. 宇多田 ヒカル
3. alan
4. Dream
5. 中川 翔子

1. Perfume -575 (b-side)
2. 宇多田 ヒカル - Hymne à l'amour ~愛のアンセム~
3. alan - 名もなき種 (b-side)
4. Dream - Ev'rybody Alright!
5. 中川 翔子 - RAY OF LIGHT

nvm too late i think. I pressed send already

Lanz16 11th October 2010 07:55 PM

just voted! :D
*crosses fingers for Ayu to perform Virgin Road*

rakeru 11th October 2010 08:07 PM

Voted. Most of my song suggestions were Ayu, and I voted for a collab between Ayu and Seiko. Not as a joke; I really think that would be really interesting. The old ushering in the (comparatively) new.

Handjan 12th October 2010 03:45 AM

Voted!!!

yamadashun 12th October 2010 04:00 AM

voted ^^

shineestar 12th October 2010 04:36 AM

Voted! :D

Bigtop 12th October 2010 04:36 AM

Some foreigner of Japan here who voted for this - here's my picks:
Spoiler:
Artists
  1. ayumi hamasaki (of course!)
  2. ARASHI (too hot to handle, so I picked that)
  3. miwa (favorite newcomer!)
  4. ikimono-gakari (doing this at random...)
  5. YUI (hello, do you have any signal to go there?)

Songs
  1. Virgin Road - ayumi hamasaki (I want this on TV!!!)
  2. don't cry anymore - miwa
  3. chAngE - miwa
  4. Troublemaker - ARASHI
  5. Modorenai Ashita - aiko (not in the artist top five)

Favorite newcomer: miwa (see above - she only started pro back in March!)

Request: miwa × YUI (I want a collaboration between these two artists who play guitar and play for the same label!)

butterfly_ayu 12th October 2010 05:39 AM

yeah~~~ voted!!!

chu-lips 12th October 2010 06:10 AM

i wanna watch a colaboration betwen ayu and hikki
lol
so i choose that....


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.