Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album out by Christmas! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104862)

ALPHY 22nd October 2010 02:22 AM

I hope Ayu keeps that 90s sound running through her next album!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd October 2010 02:23 AM

I can't believe this... she has NEVER released albums this quickly, not even in her peak

MissElin_ 22nd October 2010 02:24 AM

I'm looking forward to CDL. I guess she will put in some new songs in there... :heart :D

Tom Punks 22nd October 2010 02:24 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OMG, THERE'S NOTHING I'VE MISSED MORE AT CHRISTMAS THAN AYU'S NEW ALBUM COMING OUT.

relmy 22nd October 2010 02:24 AM

Yay, that's my christmas present decided. ♥

AyuGAME 22nd October 2010 02:24 AM

so fast...no complain...i like ayu new stuff...teeheehee...

Anna Willow 22nd October 2010 02:25 AM

OMG, didn't expect that!

Tony G 22nd October 2010 02:25 AM

It could be 15 tracks again.. 6 tracks from the singles, 7 new ones and 3 interludes.

And she's worked these songs over a small amount of time - so im hoping the album is one of her more consistent sound-wise.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd October 2010 02:26 AM

I am sooooo excited! lol I wonder what kind of sound the album tracks will have.

GRACE 22nd October 2010 02:26 AM

based on the announcement of You were.../BALLAD coming out on the 16th of December and announced on the 22nd of October....

The announcement has to be coming really soon

love in music 22nd October 2010 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2528274)
*hyperventilates*...with this news...IM VERY EXCITED NOW! hahahah..always wanted something proper to confirm and FINALLY!!

15th/22nd Dec anyone??? Damn that's exactly 2 months from now!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg yeah, with it only being 2 months from now they should officially announce it with the amount of tracks on TA any day now!!

NintendoHTF1242 22nd October 2010 02:26 AM

This is a bit too soon, imo. But hey let her do whatever makes her happy. Looking forward to it.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd October 2010 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony G (Post 2528283)
It could be 15 tracks again.. 6 tracks from the singles, 7 new ones and 3 interludes.

Sadly, I think she is going to include SDW in the album... I really hope she doesn't, but blahhhhh. Maybe it'll be 16 tracks like (m)u.

I hope there is a hidden track!

Haha omg...must...contain...excitement!

Delirium-Zer0 22nd October 2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2528276)
I can't believe this... she has NEVER released albums this quickly, not even in her peak

I know right? Her record is the 10 months between LOVEppears and Duty, I think... This beats it by a MILE. Only just over 8 months between albums this time! Insanity!!

Anna Willow 22nd October 2010 02:30 AM

Can't wait for the translation of what she said~~~ *o*

auss246 22nd October 2010 02:31 AM

Lol does she stop?!

nanakopy87 22nd October 2010 02:31 AM

wow.cool!but i don't have extra money to buy now T_T

Pieces_of_SEVEN 22nd October 2010 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna Willow (Post 2528297)
Can't wait for the translation of what she said~~~ *o*

just something about a great album coming, and it's our christmas present? something like that

Hoshi no Suna 22nd October 2010 02:34 AM


I would actually love to see an entirely new album, without the songs from the singles.


Bigtop 22nd October 2010 02:34 AM

I really can't wait for this!!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.