Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

YuriChan 5th February 2011 03:18 PM

^He lives pretty close to it! :) But yeah, I have a hunch that she's in Orlando! :D

AyUmIXx 5th February 2011 03:21 PM

woahh what's in Orlando??
hoho~ did ayu say she's there for work?

panda♥ 5th February 2011 03:26 PM

Orlando does kind of fit the bill. LAX to Orlando is about a 5 hour flight...

YuriChan 5th February 2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2627159)
woahh what's in Orlando??
hoho~ did ayu say she's there for work?

DISNEY WORLD~~~!!! :heart Universal Studios theme park is another thing in Orlando! :)

Bigtop 5th February 2011 03:37 PM

Either it could be Mexico or Florida, but at least NOT Dallas for the Super Bowl, please...

AyUmIXx 5th February 2011 03:38 PM

^
^ oh TRUE! i didn't remember of disneyland!! haha~~
that's cool! ayu gonna go playing at disneyland! hoho..
maybe filming another new PV using the set there? LOL~

asmAyumi1992 5th February 2011 03:49 PM

^LOL!! I wanna see Ayu dressing up like Cinderella xDD

Thanks truehappiness. So, it is possible for Brian to meet her again?! COOL!!!

Kashoku 5th February 2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuriChan (Post 2627155)
^It's waaaaay too cold to be in Dallas anyway! They already got hit by snow! >.<

It's actually much warmer here today. Everything is starting to melt and I was able to actually downgrade jackets.

That being said though, I doubt she's coming here.

C+R+E+AYUMI 5th February 2011 05:01 PM

and if they went for example to NY to have a transfer to Austria? although i believe there are many direct flights from europe to LA

Bubbly 5th February 2011 05:14 PM

^
She said it's not cold, and I guess it's still pretty cold in Austria.

miki_beland 5th February 2011 05:14 PM

^^ I think (hope, in fact) the same. Ayu hasnt tweeted since then, nor Mannie. Maybe in a few hours they'll arrive wherever and will tweet it =)

ExodusUK 5th February 2011 05:15 PM

Why doesn't Ayu just move to LA? She seems to spend no time in Japan working on her career or image anymore. It's just working holidays and spending the summer in Japan and touring.

Yoake 5th February 2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2627228)
Why doesn't Ayu just move to LA? She seems to spend no time in Japan working on her career or image anymore. It's just working holidays and spending the summer in Japan and touring.

Ayu & Mannie are married since 1 month & you want to separate them?
I think she decided to works in LA for the new single because she want to spend a lot of time with Mannie. I think she'll be back in Japan soon because she has to work for the AT11 & when the tour'll start she'll spend less or no time with Mannie.

asmAyumi1992 5th February 2011 05:26 PM

^I think u've misunderstood ExodusUK's post

Misa-chan 5th February 2011 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyUmIXx (Post 2627159)
woahh what's in Orlando??
hoho~ did ayu say she's there for work?

Or maybe Mannie has a work assignment there and she's coming along to sightsee? :D

ExodusUK 5th February 2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 2627232)
Ayu & Mannie are married since 1 month & you want to separate them?
I think she decided to works in LA for the new single because she want to spend a lot of time with Mannie. I think she'll be back in Japan soon because she has to work for the AT11 & when the tour'll start she'll spend less or no time with Mannie.

No, I mean...she always spend so much time outside Japan and has her career has suffered, well not necessary because of that but it seems a bit odd that she spends so much time outside Japan these days when she's not touring.

Luja. 5th February 2011 06:37 PM

^ but she always says she misses Japan and speaking Japanese, so I guess she wouldn't move outside the country. At least not in near future. I think it's understandable that from last August onwards she wanted to spend more time in the US to be with Mannie.

and her last tweet was
Quote:

Yes♪RT @lenyumijyj: @ayu_19980408 ayuuuu u hv arrived to ur destination?????? http://twitpic.com/3wnpia
so I don't think they'll travel further to Europe.

Yoake 5th February 2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2627257)
No, I mean...she always spend so much time outside Japan and has her career has suffered, well not necessary because of that but it seems a bit odd that she spends so much time outside Japan these days when she's not touring.

Maybe I misunderstood a little. But she often works on single or album outside of Japan. It's not news! & as I already says, I think she'll be in Japan before the end of February because she has to prepare the new tour. For me, she's in US again for Mannie & for the new single. It's possible she'll turn the pv where she's now. & After she'll come back to Japan to do the tour & the promotion for the single (magazine photoshoot,...) or maybe she'll make some mag shoot in a real decor. It could be cool.

Oh & I don't think her career has suffered because of that. I think it's normal. She is the 2000 years queen of Jpop as Seiko Matsuda was for 80'. I don't know if I express myself correctly but each decade is different & need new people to do new things that fit with that decade.
I'll finish here because it's out of topic I think.

Quote:

^ but she always says she misses Japan and speaking Japanese, so I guess she wouldn't move outside the country. At least not in near future. I think it's understandable that from last August onwards she wanted to spend more time in the US to be with Mannie.
agree with you!

Bad Wolf 5th February 2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExodusUK (Post 2627228)
Why doesn't Ayu just move to LA? She seems to spend no time in Japan working on her career or image anymore. It's just working holidays and spending the summer in Japan and touring.

uh because to move to the US she'd have to get a green card, which means she'd probably have to give up her Japanese citizenship, and she clearly doesn't want to? but i'm just going to lolwat at this post and your subsequent odd points and move on.

IF SHE'S IN FLORIDA THEN I HOPE SHE GOES TO THE HARRY POTTER THEME PARK~ (and lol forever at me thinking Europe and not paying attention to how long the flight was~ silly me).

Yoake 5th February 2011 07:48 PM

no news about her? Does it mean she's busy right now?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.