Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Namie Amuro] She Makes You Believe In A Ballerina In Namie's 80th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118694)

NintendoHTF1242 7th October 2013 05:13 AM

Can Namie just make another song like Poison because that shit is so bangin'

pimenta 7th October 2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not Fade Away (Post 3032236)
I dunno I feel like Neonlight Lipstick could have been on FEEL. It sounds like Supernatural Energy Part 2.

I agree :)

On the other hand, I'm happy Ballerina wasn't released in FEEL...

koumori 7th October 2013 08:58 PM

I love both of the songs. I've put them as extras in FEEL on iTunes..they're just so catchy. :yes

Delicious n Bold 8th October 2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 3032285)
Can Namie just make another song like Poison because that shit is so bangin'

+1:spazzed

ahtka-chan 9th October 2013 02:04 AM

Maybe I'm the only one but I really don't like Alive. I find it quite boring to be honest :/

hsienko 9th October 2013 02:42 AM

Ballerina was totally awesome. Neon lipstick, however its kinda boring sounded very plain, definitely b-side material.

S4MU3L 9th October 2013 02:29 PM

Never End is #18 at reco-choku :O

BlackSilence 9th October 2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahtka-chan (Post 3032657)
Maybe I'm the only one but I really don't like Alive. I find it quite boring to be honest :/

Me & you, both. if not for the guitar i wouldn't have even gave it a second chance. It's like the second least favorite song for me on Feel only slightly better than CYFTL lol

BluishDays 9th October 2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 3032018)
@BluishDays: Thanks for the download links! I've been looking forward to listening to these :heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by adantatu2 (Post 3031741)
Thanks a lot BluishDays :)

Anytime :) Glad I could help

BlackSilence 10th October 2013 01:18 PM

hmm Ballerina had potential, but i got borred of it really quick and Neonlight Lipstick has the power but is way too repetetive....mmm kinda a megh combo, sounds a lot like what you hear on radio these days, playing safe Namie.

S4MU3L 10th October 2013 02:23 PM

No surprise, Neonlight Lipstick is #1

http://recochoku.jp/ranking/single/daily/

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th October 2013 02:48 PM

Neonlight Lipstick HQ mp3~!

http://www.mediafire.com/?8re4fgo325o45h0

jiarongisme 10th October 2013 03:05 PM

^ Yay! Thank you!!

Can't wait for Ballerina next week!

Pieces_of_SEVEN 10th October 2013 03:08 PM

I actually like it much more in HQ...so maybe the same thing will happen with Ballerina. I wonder if a new single is coming soon? Maybe her first mini album...

pimenta 10th October 2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3032938)
Neonlight Lipstick HQ mp3~!

http://www.mediafire.com/?8re4fgo325o45h0

Thank you!! I does sound much better and less "messy" in HQ :yes

But the volume of the song seems to keep changing along the track, like it gets lower sometimes and higher in other parts... Does anyone else have this impression?

adantatu2 11th October 2013 01:45 AM

I really love Neonlight Lipstick. Ballerina is so electronic, but is nice too.
I hope a new december single is coming :)

Chiharo 12th October 2013 02:23 PM

Why is "Alive" so much louder than anything else on FEEL?

Surreal17 12th October 2013 06:13 PM

thanks for these songs..

Ayu_Love 12th October 2013 11:36 PM

I adore FEEL, I'm still jamming to it now. I agree though that FEEL had an uplifting, fresh, more joyful tone to it. Whereas 'Ballerina' sounds a bit darker. I think 'Neon Lipstick' would have suited though, the general tone of it reminds me of 'Poison'.

Yay for new Namie songs! <3

CoriKaru 13th October 2013 12:38 AM

Numbah 5


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.