Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Koda Kumi] Reliving her past in her 198th Thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124530)

mi|kshake 29th May 2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3300994)
It's been a time. When her discography was uploaded they were not included, but they were a couple of months ago, praise the Lord. Now I just need 1000 no kotoba to be uploaded :(

Yeah, I always wondered why 1000 Words isn't there. I know the FFX2 soundtrack used to be on iTunes but then that was taken down so I guess they also removed any songs from it?

Gustavopc 30th May 2019 04:08 AM

I honestly have no clues why :( It's even stranger to me cause real Emotion is there, so it doesn't look like a copyright issue with Square Enix to me...

kaled kalil 31st May 2019 01:17 AM

Has Shake Hip gone viral in some way? I'm looking at her youtube views and it's so weird that the video is about to hit 1kk views....



Even some songs that I don't think were that popular are with very high number views.

SHAKE IT 3.60kk
JUICY 2.3kk
Promise 1.4kk and so on.

orbitalaspect 31st May 2019 08:05 AM

So, does it seem likely we will get KK17 this year? Or are we looking at getting a new album in 2020?

I sure wish she'd go back to releasing singles again too.

Corvina 31st May 2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3301033)
Has Shake Hip gone viral in some way? I'm looking at her youtube views and it's so weird that the video is about to hit 1kk views....

Even some songs that I don't think were that popular are with very high number views.

SHAKE IT 3.60kk
JUICY 2.3kk
Promise 1.4kk and so on.

Probably got more attention because of Megumi no Hito.
Shake Hip! is also one of the rare full version uploads.

Let's take a look at her youtube stats for official uploads in general.

01. Megumi no Hito (1 chorus version) 9 million
02. you (short version) 5.68 million
03. Butterfly (short version) 5.18 million
04. Cutie Honey (short version) 5.15 million
05. Moon Crying (short version) 4.4 million
06. Suki de, suki de, suki de [lyric video] 3.8 million
07. Won't Be Long (short version) 3.7 million
08. SHAKE IT (short version) 3.6 million
09. Someday (short version) 2.6 million
10. It's all Love (short version) 2.4 million
11. JUICY (short version) 2.3 million
12. Crazy 4 U (short version) 2.2 million
13. Koi no Tsubomi (short version) 2.1 million
14. Lollipop (short version) 2 million
15. you [full live version from The Artist] 1.9 million
16. Suki de, suki de, suki de (short version) 1.8 million
17. TABOO (short version) 1.7 million
18. Love Me Back (short version) 1.68 million
19. LALALALALA (short version) 1.64 million
20. Promise (short version) 1.45 million
21. No Regret (short version) 1.43 million

Quite a lot of videos coming with about 1 million views (like WIND, Ai wo tomenaide, Yume no Uta, Lick me, Dreaming Now!, Physical thing, Cherry Girl, BUT...) after that.

For her newer songs:
LIT (full version) 1.2 million
HUSH (full version) 725.432
PARTY (short version) 737.788
Haircut (short version) 514.215

The DNA Tour spot/CM is at 326.259 views, which is pretty good for a tour, too. For comparison - the TRICK Tour spot from 2009 is around 600k views, the WOML Tour spot from 2015 at around 180k, for The Artist at 90k, BSC Tour from 2016 at around 100k and so on.

avex is uploading full versions of older videos on youtube premium now, so the short version tactic probably won't change in the future.

Interesting to note, that avex created its official youtube account only in 2008 and Kuu got her official youtube account only in 2010 - ayu e.g. was faster with 2005.

Corvina 1st June 2019 07:42 AM

A new month has started and a new video is up on playroom and the global FC.
Kuu is sharing some more info about the re(live) Tour there!
The hall in Kawasaki is the very first hall Kuu played in.
Rehearsals are starting July 7 and are going to take about 2 months, set and other things are finished already - it's a new challenge for her and she thinks that's necessary for her to grow further.

thinkingoutloud89 1st June 2019 12:12 PM

I love her mindset.

jiarongisme 1st June 2019 03:36 PM

Whenever a new tour comes along, she always sets out to better herself and tries to outdo the previous tour. I really love that about her, which is why her lives are always so enjoyable. They may be quite derivative at times, but at least they're new and she's willing to try them out. Queen of live!

Corvina 2nd June 2019 01:27 PM

Kuu shared in her stories yesterday, that she is going to be featured in the TV programme はじめて東京に行ってみたら for 06/04.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/ChKIry.png

Or better it's about a big 29 year old fan of her and her 5 person family, who'd love to meet her. They're the first time in Tokyo and searching for other big Kuu fans through social media for it. And maybe there's a miracle going to happen?
Here's the official site of the show with info about the episode:
https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/broad_tvt...906041900.html

Corvina 3rd June 2019 07:13 AM

Kuu is recording live music today, strings!
And she didn't mute the video, so you can hear the melody!
Sounds not like a typical ballad, but more like a happy midtempo tune.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...921/RdqF1c.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/KaEPej.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/N0NmGB.png

(and she tried a dark silver colour for her hair)

Ripped it:


Corvina 3rd June 2019 12:16 PM

One day for Koda Kumi

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...923/xtg5N2.png

Transport & meeting for the tour
Meeting for a new song
Strings recording
Writing lyrics

This was the day today.

kaled kalil 3rd June 2019 01:56 PM

The new song is very Someday-ish. So far so good.

Ayu_Love 3rd June 2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3301154)
Kuu is recording live music today, strings!
And she didn't mute the video, so you can hear the melody!
Sounds not like a typical ballad, but more like a happy midtempo tune.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...921/RdqF1c.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/KaEPej.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/N0NmGB.png

(and she tried a dark silver colour for her hair)

Ripped it:


I wonder if it's a new song or perhaps she's doing string versions of her older songs to but into a strings album or use in the live show. Kinda like Ayu did with her classical albums. I hope it's a new song, but either way it sounds great!

Also thank you for explaining the ticket balloting to me, I've only just seen the post! I'm still a little bit confused, though. Does balloting on her FC go live first so that fans get first dibs on tickets or something? If you don't win a ticket, can't you buy a ticket from Viagogo or something? That's where I was looking since I'm not part of the global FC.

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows where to buy previous tour goods? I really wanted to buy the W Face tour demin jacket from Yesasia, but I just looked and it's not on there anymore. :C I imagine they wouldn't be available anymore since it was so long ago. It was my fault for not buying it sooner.

KarenPang 3rd June 2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayu_Love (Post 3301166)

Also thank you for explaining the ticket balloting to me, I've only just seen the post! I'm still a little bit confused, though. Does balloting on her FC go live first so that fans get first dibs on tickets or something? If you don't win a ticket, can't you buy a ticket from Viagogo or something? That's where I was looking since I'm not part of the global FC.

Getting hold of concert tickets in Japan is different unlike in other countries where it's 1st come 1st serve basis

In Japan , it's done based on a balloting system which's like a lottery so doesn't mean if you ballot early your ticket balloting will be successful

Likewise if you ballot late , you still might win the ticket balloting

It really depends on your luck and doesn't mean you have to ballot for the maximum number of tickets

If you ballot a single ticket , chances of winning the ballot will be higher as the organisers have to fill in the odd seat here and there . Only thing is whether will you be in the 1st , 2nd or 3rd floor inside the hall venue

As for Viagogo , I don't think you should get hold of Kuu tickets via there . You will only get tickets 2 weeks before each concert date & prior to that you will not know how good or bad your seat is

If you want to get tickets via the black market , it will be online via auction sites & only in this scenario you upfront will know your seat no. disclosed by the seller although sometimes that will not be made known

Quote:

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows where to buy previous tour goods? I really wanted to buy the W Face tour demin jacket from Yesasia, but I just looked and it's not on there anymore. :C I imagine they wouldn't be available anymore since it was so long ago. It was my fault for not buying it sooner.
Mercari & Rakuten auction sites are selling the W FACE Ultraviolet denim jacket 2nd hand

https://www.mercari.com/jp/search/?s...atus_on_sale=1

https://fril.jp/search/%E5%80%96%E7%...action=selling

Mercari & Rakuten only ships domestically within Japan so you have to get a middleman to help if you really want to buy the jacket :@

The original face value cost of the denim jacket was sold for 8,000 Yen in Small , Medium & Large sizes

Ayu_Love 3rd June 2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 3301171)
As for Viagogo , I don't think you should get hold of Kuu tickets via there . You will only get tickets 2 weeks before each concert date & prior to that you will not know how good or bad your seat is

Thanks for your help!

Corvina 4th June 2019 03:22 PM

The variety show with Kuu aired today ( and she watched it while being in the studio again - for summer songs?!?):

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...923/SLtABX.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...923/z36ynX.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/fEd4uF.png

snippets of it on social media:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BySYZplH...d=1etjy8dxxbfg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySb687H...=1aqsaqpm396pa
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByScurrn...=1dfk58s6pjml4
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySZuP-H...d=26i3ztvuvges
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySdTr0n...d=97tse2kjlhss

So the fan went with her family to Tokyo to search for places Kuu visited as well. Kuu actually didn't know about it - her manager planned it meeting them there!
Kuu invites the family to drink with her then.
It's so cute how the 3 sons are so happy about it, too and one even starts to cry when Kuu is sitting with them together and signing CDs.
Hope somebody uploads it in full somewhere.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...923/TmXrXl.png

@Ayu_Love
So you saw my summary post?
Still some questions?
FC lotteries always come first, general sale always last.
First FC round is already over though.

Corvina 4th June 2019 05:33 PM

Kuu just made a post about today and casually dropped some info again.

It was a very tiring recording today.
Yukiko Tanaka, her former background singer for past tours, joined her - she's not only her English teacher now, but she's also looking after the background vocals for the tour. So I assume she's back for re(live)!

Kuu also shared her day schedule again:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...921/j62nYv.png

Lyrics validation
Meeting for tour goods
Recording
Break
Composition meeting
Fixing make-up
(and in between she watched the show)

My guess is that the composition meeting and maybe also checking the new lyrics was with Yukiko.
Maybe writing Kuu on her Insta in Japanese that she needs to work on her English lyrics helped. :P

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...921/Q4s8Bp.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...923/ov5NsX.png

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...923/RB0vhV.png

Ayu_Love 4th June 2019 05:42 PM

^ I did Corvina, thank you! From what I understand:

- you apply for tickets, you don't know where you'll be sat.
- FC always go first, you can apply for tickets from the Global FC.
- One you've been allocated a ticket, you must pay for it.
- You won't know where you're seated until you get your ticket.

Did I get that right? XD

Exciting to hear that Kuu is learning English, I'd love it if she made some English songs like Namie did.

Corvina 4th June 2019 05:57 PM

Ayu_Love, you got it! :cool

Yukiko Tanaka basically just confirmed that she's back as background singer:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/8...924/0MTYTy.png

melissalove 4th June 2019 08:49 PM

^im happy yukiko is back, I love how they sound together. It makes sense she would though hence yukiko was present in both black cherry and japonesque.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.