Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   ~NAOTO... (and other ayu's dancer) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34435)

suriken 30th September 2005 12:29 PM

I like NAOTO !!!
he's cute !! let's start a "NAOTO fansclub" !! lol..

meimeilai 1st October 2005 02:40 PM

dont know if anyone understands japanese

but in the concert when all the dancers say thank you
naoto says he's 21 years of age

i dont understand japanese...but i've got the translation sheet in chinese in the dvd oversea version of my story concert

PURIN 10th February 2006 09:31 AM

i want to be in the naoto fan club! any one of the solo performance of him in the carols song?

Sweer 10th February 2006 03:01 PM

do you have more pic of the female dancers? :D

I love Yu-Chan (if thats her name) ^^ that adidas apparel really suits her
and the one with the long, straight, blonde hair :)
those 2 are the cutest

~*Mabushii*~ 10th February 2006 05:12 PM

So.. who wants to go to japan/is in japan.. and wants to kidnap Naoto for me so I can have my way with him for my birthday?.. anyone?? anyone??? :( I see the love.. really I do... *pouts*

.. Naoto is my fave.. he's just so yummy *licks*

edit: ohh.. and I want Hide too.. He's the second sexiest..

and woah.. naked shuya!!

Neo Daydream 10th February 2006 05:41 PM

thanks for all the great pictures! ^^ Naoto and Shuya are my favorites ^^

PURIN 10th February 2006 05:52 PM

is there anywhere where we can find a biography on him?
he doesnt look that tall, shuya looks tall though!
want more information on naoto !

ALPHY 13th February 2006 09:25 PM

Who is the blonde dancer in the Startin' PV and AHC 05-06?

bluegie 14th February 2006 12:37 AM

the blonde dancer (on the stage w/ Gomi san rite?) is Mitsu for sure. I read on the other ayu forum (same thread)... some fans mistaken Mistsu as Shuya in fairyland video (cuz they both were blonde in the mv). Now Shuya is back to dark hair, so the only one left in blonde is Mitsu :P. I think Mitsu looks better w/ blonde ;)

appears 14th February 2006 01:25 AM

thismusta taken u a long time, good job :thumbsup

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...uyaandMise.jpg

that video4 GAME is freakin awesome... im totally in2 black n white stuff, so when i was@ayus concert n that came on screen, i had like the biggest mind-orgasm imaginable :D
ne1 know if theres an mp3 4 the music2it? its really trippy, i love it...

PURIN 14th February 2006 01:33 AM

naoto so cuutee so happy to see him in the starin video! however dont like the eye make up alot :P

bluegie 14th February 2006 01:37 AM

you can see naoto has eye make up in the Startin' video?? @@... there's not even a single close up shot for him... or did i miss any scene in the mv???

ALPHY 14th February 2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegie
the blonde dancer (on the stage w/ Gomi san rite?) is Mitsu for sure. I read on the other ayu forum (same thread)... some fans mistaken Mistsu as Shuya in fairyland video (cuz they both were blonde in the mv). Now Shuya is back to dark hair, so the only one left in blonde is Mitsu :P. I think Mitsu looks better w/ blonde ;)

Yeah, the full blonde one in the fairyland PV. Do you have any pics of him?

LacusClyne 14th February 2006 03:56 AM

i prefer shubaru!

hallelujah_united 14th February 2006 07:54 AM

Um pardon me, but is he also the lead dancer in HAPPY ENDING during the MY STORY tour DVD? I'm really bad at differentiating the dancers. :(

bluegie 14th February 2006 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallelujah_united
Um pardon me, but is he also the lead dancer in HAPPY ENDING during the MY STORY tour DVD? I'm really bad at differentiating the dancers. :(


er I'm not sure who you're talking about.. cuz we've been mentioned different dancers in just a few posts... But for your info the "prince" in HAPPY ENDING performance is Hide. ;)

hallelujah_united 14th February 2006 12:17 PM

I see. They all look the same to me! LOL.

Nikki 14th February 2006 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appears
thismusta taken u a long time, good job :thumbsup

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...uyaandMise.jpg

that video4 GAME is freakin awesome... im totally in2 black n white stuff, so when i was@ayus concert n that came on screen, i had like the biggest mind-orgasm imaginable :D
ne1 know if theres an mp3 4 the music2it? its really trippy, i love it...

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...C0L0HCBFEIR0IH

appears 14th February 2006 08:22 PM

^ :OMG :OMG :OMG HARTELIJK BEDANKT!!! IK HOU VAN JOU!!! ECHT!!! m(_ _)m m(_ _)m m(_ _)m

bluegie 14th February 2006 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallelujah_united
I see. They all look the same to me! LOL.

i think partly due to the hairstyle (most of them have those asymmetrical hairstyles) and tanned bodies, etc. Some are easy recognize tho... for example. Shuya --> he really looks like ayu... he should be the male version of ayu :D. Naoto.. too much exposure in this forum (if you read the threads about dancers), mitsu (the only blonde right now)... gomi (he's been ayu dancer for too long to forget).


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.