Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Collector's talk! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74178)

Deneb 18th May 2008 03:12 PM

I think I have 50ish cds am i classified as collector :D or i need 100+ like you guys :weep great place to spam have a chat ;)

polka-dot-jewel 18th May 2008 05:54 PM

lol If my friend hadn't sent me 20+ Ayu CD's, I'd still probably have around 10-15. XD Now I have, like...30-40 or so, haha. I envy some people's collections, though!! Especially with all these tour goods...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chameber80218 (Post 1467756)
I used to have a lot of AYU's collection but, I sold them out for the new PRADA bag, lol!!!

Wow, you must have really not cared about your Ayu stuff lol ^^;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1467811)
Well this are some of the extra stuff I'm planning to sell if I ever get the stuff I need to actually sell lol (shippingprices etc):

You cm (used)

How much are you going to sell that for? For prices, just think about all the stuff you've bought, and use that as a reference for when you pick prices for your stuff.

Milox 18th May 2008 09:06 PM

Well I haven't thought about prices yet, I suppose depending on whether the item is available on online shops vs demand vs status of the item. I'll try to go to my post office this week and find out costs and everything, then setup a thread in fansites so this doesn't turns into a "buy from milo" thread xD. Thing is, I'm a student who can't really go to the post office every day, so I would like to do as less trips as possible and don't send too many packages, to ensure that everything gets to you and what not. Otherwise, I would love to put the stuff on ebay, but theres a chance that I could en up with like 20+ different buyers lol

And I actually wasn't going to collect Ayu stuff, I had very little. Abest2dvdx2, GUILTYdvd. Then I got mirrocle world dvd x2, and I was initially just going to buy her albums but a friend from japan, who I asked if he could turn into my middleman, told me he was selling part of his Ayu collection. And he sold me 20singles (new,Japan edition) for 4000yen. (Every single from Kanariya to No Way To Say). So i suddenly was "half way" done with singles lol, then I got into the whole middleman stuff and began to bid on YJ. I got this really cool auction that had I Am, Duty, Rainbow, LovePpears and a few first press remix albums. So that's when I started collecting remix albums xD

And I recently got my friend to sell me his H collection (new/japan) for 3000 yen, which I think was a fair price xD

I doubt he will sell me his A one though, I think he is aiming to sell for alot more on Auctions!

I just can't seem to find, or I'm not on, when an appears single pops lol. I can't believe I missed the one on ebay, it ended so low too!! And yeah I saw the 4 cm cds on YJ, but those ones you can get on store xD
I'm so picky with what I buy now because I have spent close to 400USD, and don't want to spend much more! + the middlemans prices kill me !_!

che0173 18th May 2008 10:58 PM

^ lols nice 20 singles for 4000yen and NEW! =D
did the H collection include the box version? =D
ummm A collection ain't that expensive
got mine via YAJ for 2800yen <3
lols
ummm how much did appears end for?
and YES if u start to collect Ayu goods and CDs etc
then its a pretty risky and costy path to choose =(
at 15...spending thousands in 3 months aint a smart idea
but meh
im not broke yet, so atm im still going alright but i've started saving up so that i could get wat i used to have
*SIGH*

pommy48 18th May 2008 11:00 PM

ah! so envious of everyone and everyone's collections, i belong in the "broke and ayu-less collection" :bawl

che0173 18th May 2008 11:05 PM

^ lols don't you have at least one Ayu good?
ummm
i guess you could make some ^_^
or get some from taiwan
taiwan must have some!!!
maybe not official....but i doubt they don't have ANY TYPE of Ayu goods lols

pommy48 18th May 2008 11:06 PM

^...:bawl, i don't even have one!...and all the good things are in taipei~i'm going to live in a rural place...:bawl, but! i will buy asia tour 07!

Milox 18th May 2008 11:29 PM

Yes the H collection is all 5 versions, brand new factory sealed.

I think the ones that costed me the most (in terms of money) to get brand new, was the 8 cm singles. They are all brand new but they costed me a good amount xD

And well the A set isn't that rare, but not many people have them sealed. Most only have the obi and the cd. I'm so picky with those things lol

There's only one single I own from my collection that isn't completely sealed, Boys & Girls, but it is signed by Ayu and has the original bag it came in just opened from the bottom. But I loooove it so much lol

And the Appears in ebay ended for like 13 usd i believe, incredibly cheap for that one. I have seen daybreak, which isn't that rare, end for like 40usd!!!!

yatsuda 19th May 2008 12:36 AM

I'm impressed with some of your collections. I do have a lot (and that includes tour goods), but I still don't have all of the H (only the blue and the digi-pak) nor the A (gold, black and pink only). Most of my 8cm singles are used, but I can live with that.
WOW!! The one thing I'd want to own is Ayu's autograph...

GRACE 19th May 2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by che0173 (Post 1468463)
and YES if u start to collect Ayu goods and CDs etc
then its a pretty risky and costy path to choose =(
at 15...spending thousands in 3 months aint a smart idea
but meh
im not broke yet, so atm im still going alright but i've started saving up so that i could get wat i used to have
*SIGH*

I'm curious, where does all this money you've spent come from if you don't mind me asking o_o... And how can you hide that much spending from your parents o_o

polka-dot-jewel 19th May 2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 1468568)
I'm curious, where does all this money you've spent come from if you don't mind me asking o_o... And how can you hide that much spending from your parents o_o

He works and gets his money from his parents...who apparently don't know about his collection. :-/

Quote:

Originally Posted by yatsuda (Post 1468562)
I'm impressed with some of your collections. I do have a lot (and that includes tour goods), but I still don't have all of the H (only the blue and the digi-pak) nor the A (gold, black and pink only). Most of my 8cm singles are used, but I can live with that.
WOW!! The one thing I'd want to own is Ayu's autograph...

You can find Ayu's autograph on YAJ. They sell those strips that they shoot at her concerts, and all of those are autographed.

astameth 19th May 2008 01:19 AM

But it's printed (only the balls are signed by Ayu). And buying an autograph ? O_o
how to be sure that it's an original, And 95% of the interest, it's seeing Ayu sign it, in front of you, Unforgettable. :thud

Milox 19th May 2008 01:22 AM

Well meeting Ayu > getting anything signed. But some of us don't live in Japan or have an oportunity to see her :(

And I saw a calendar signed by Ayu on YJ

astameth 19th May 2008 01:28 AM

Yup, the 2006 calendar, Team Ayu edition, is signed, but it's printed too.

Deneb 19th May 2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1468616)
Well meeting Ayu > getting anything signed. But some of us don't live in Japan or have an oportunity to see her :(

And I saw a calendar signed by Ayu on YJ

NO :weep meeting ayu and get something signed> just meeting ayu> buy something signed without seeing her lol! oh, and HAND SIGNED!!! printed is just like...printed...not signed lol

Milox 19th May 2008 01:48 AM

lol I dunno, I think if I ever meet AYu I wouldn't care about her signing anything. I would be like "Ayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!" and then pass out or something lol

Oh and I just bought appears sealed! 2000yen but it also had Fly High sealed, so I guess it wasn't to pricy xD

polka-dot-jewel 19th May 2008 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milox (Post 1468648)
lol I dunno, I think if I ever meet AYu I wouldn't care about her signing anything. I would be like "Ayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!" and then pass out or something lol

Oh and I just bought appears sealed! 2000yen but it also had Fly High sealed, so I guess it wasn't to pricy xD

lol I'd probably forget to ask Ayu to sign something. I'd be too busy taking pictures and calling out "AAAAAYUUUUUUU!!!" XD

And you saying you buying appears reminded me to buy the one I've been watching for...weeks on eBay. >___< lol It's seriously been on there for a week or two and no one's bought it. It's not sealed, but it has the obi and looks like it's in perfect condition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by astameth (Post 1468612)
But it's printed (only the balls are signed by Ayu). And buying an autograph ? O_o
how to be sure that it's an original, And 95% of the interest, it's seeing Ayu sign it, in front of you, Unforgettable. :thud

Really? I think she signs a few of them, 'coz I'm pretty sure I saw her signing some of those strips on the AT07 documentary... I probably wouldn't buy her autograph online, unless I somehow knew it was absolutely official...

ayumisrael 19th May 2008 02:15 AM

Are the 10th anniversary stamps and ASIA TOUR 2007 A ~Tour of Secret~ TOUR BOOK regarded as rare?

I have both XD

polka-dot-jewel 19th May 2008 02:18 AM

lol I guess they're slightly harder to buy than other items...

You're very lucky to have those!!! I'll be getting those when I see her concert next month, though... ^^

ayumisrael 19th May 2008 02:23 AM

^Lucky you... this even better than getting both -_-


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.