![]() |
Great!! We might have new songs from Ayu!!
oh my.. Ayu's boots is so special!! I love her bag n sunglasses! lolz at Pudding san.. so cute!! ♥_♥ |
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cute Ayu !!!!! also her babies... wkwkwkwk LOL i hope the songs will be release in single or album (maybe wkwkwkwk) ASAP... |
Quote:
http://ameblo.jp/hanabi-crea/page-1.html#main |
Thanks for sharing:D
Cocoa is still my fav dog:laugh 3 new songs?? Wow:heart |
New songs HELLS YEAH BB!!
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
Interesting shoes!
Three songs? I wonder...! =D Thank you for posting! |
cant wait!
|
ohhh so coooool! |
YAY 3 new songs ~~ awesome! Is she composing?? ~~ that'd be awesome!
|
OMGOMGOMG--possibility of three new songs--MAYBE TRIPLE A-SIDE!? AAAAAAAAA!!! :thud
And for some reason, Ayu's pose in the third pic really made me giggle, hah. :laugh |
OMFG I LOVE HER CHANEL HEELS :heart
And wow 3 new songs! I hope it's a 3 a-side single! Thanks for sharing! |
3 songs! Totally loving it! ^^
|
I'm praying for a triple a-side!!! OMFG!!!!
1- upbeat pop hit like naturally meets appears 2- second song 3- true ballad (like dearest, forgiveness, etc., not like GREEN or Days) 4- track 1 remix 5- track 2 remix 6- track 3 remix 7- sunrise remix 8- sunset acoustic 9- track 1 instrumental 10 - 2 instrumental 11 - 3 instrumental *prays* lol |
great news..
i just hope no more crappy songs like s/s her dogs are :heart |
^if those are considered crappy songs then bring on more "crappy" songs ayu!
Quote:
|
omg triple a-side
|
Well, we heard it from Ayu herself!
THREE NEW SONGS! yay! |
YAY Ayu totally made my day!!!
|
I'm hoping for a triple A-side! Or even a single A-side with two B-sides! This has made my Monday much more bearable! LOL
I'm hoping not for many remixes, but I would like some AO versions. |
| All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.