Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [alan] a Diamond sparkles over the Clouds in alan’s 28th thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97281)

AyUta 6th January 2010 01:56 AM

Yeah, I'm really anticipating these covers :). I have a feeling they're going to look so pretty and awesome <3

pommy48 6th January 2010 02:55 AM

http://www.godeater.jp/rnasx/GE_PV2_500k_shytre74e.asx
You can hear a bit more of Over the clouds
starts around 1:18

Aozora 6th January 2010 05:07 AM

Her voice sounds a little weird in the beginning but I still like how it sounds so far :D. I just hope the verses are interesting too :D.

adantatu2 6th January 2010 05:18 AM

Thanks pommy!!!

KarenPang 6th January 2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRACE (Post 2205888)
I wonder how much longer we're gonna have to wait for covers =/...

I say soon ?

late this week or early next week ?

most Feb releases that I know , the covers & etc are already out so alan's should be up & running soon

GRACE 6th January 2010 06:19 PM

Did she film the PV yet? I hope we get that soon :3

ONE OK ROCK is releasing a single the same day and we already have their covers, tracklists, and PV preview...

hurry up alan!

more of over the clouds sounds AMAZING, this is the song that I've wanted alan to do <3


oooh God Eater looks like a good game ._.

mcken200 6th January 2010 07:54 PM

omg over the clouds sound amazing, and is that my life with piano arrangement im hearing as ending theme ?

AyUta 7th January 2010 03:09 AM

It's so pretty <3 I seriously want this single to drop NOW.

adantatu2 7th January 2010 04:42 AM

^Ah, me too!!!!
I hope a pv for over the clouds in the next album, like Sparkle by Ayu

pommy48 7th January 2010 05:15 AM

That'll be good ♥♥ It deserves a PV!

Ah my brother is in Japan...I hope he buys KnT for me ♥ The cover is just to die for!

I just noticed....I never really listen to My Stage...it's just one of those b-side that I just can't remember
any b-sides that you guys just can't remember?

GRACE 7th January 2010 05:16 AM

Beauty for me, I never got the hype for that song. I'll take Swear any day <3

milky_way 7th January 2010 05:29 AM

Tokyo Mimei for me.
I had to look it up on iTunes just to remember the name of the song lol

zyoeru 7th January 2010 08:42 AM

I'm also bring Beauty to the table, it's not as nice as Swear.

Chiharo 7th January 2010 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky_way (Post 2206860)
Tokyo Mimei for me.
I had to look it up on iTunes just to remember the name of the song lol

Same here! That's actually the only B-side of hers that I'm not too fond of.

On the other hand, my fav B-side is Kimi Omou Sora, it's so beautiful yet underrated.

tenshi no hane 7th January 2010 08:46 AM

I know them now because I translated the lyrics xD but before that My Stage & Seed of Green.

And Over the clouds sounds so good <3 I'm gonna love this single

Gkone01 7th January 2010 01:58 PM

Covers out !!!

CD+DVD and regular CD-only (it's the same cover for the two editions)
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2...fm_e6b4f58.jpg

Limited CD-only
http://img01.imagefra.me/img/img01/2...gm_2c27e5f.jpg

KarenPang 7th January 2010 02:17 PM

O.O

wah

I don't like her dress that much but damn that pose :thud

waterballoon 7th January 2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gkone01 (Post 2207141)
Covers out !!!

CD+DVD and regular CD-only (it's the same cover for the two editions)
http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/2...fm_e6b4f58.jpg

Limited CD-only
http://img01.imagefra.me/img/img01/2...gm_2c27e5f.jpg

diva alan. hot.

Maemi 7th January 2010 03:58 PM

Whoa, I just wish that background wasn't white, but she's pretty! :D

dreamland2.0 7th January 2010 04:04 PM

woah nice covers!!! Very sensual lol
I like the way her hair is :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.