Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

Deibel 18th February 2011 04:23 PM

This is ayu's hands, right??

http://twitpic.com/40zrkj

Kazeyomi 18th February 2011 05:20 PM

^
yep it's her, I recognized the yellow smiley nail lol :D

zoomzoom 18th February 2011 05:40 PM

lol why am I not surprised she dropped it into a pool :laugh

asmAyumi1992 18th February 2011 06:06 PM

Haha, everyone seems calling her stupid :roflmao This girl is so funny :laugh

love in music 18th February 2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

ayu_19980408: Giggle. Sorry for being without make-up.
lol, she obviously has fake lashes & eyeliner on in that photo though..

panda♥ 18th February 2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2635707)
lol, she obviously has fake lashes & eyeliner on in that photo though..

the picture is dark, but it doesn't look like she has fake lashes and eyeliner on there, but in the previous picture with the girl she does.

love in music 18th February 2011 09:10 PM

^it's not that dark on my screen. I can clearly see she has it on. not a big deal though, she probably just forgot :P it could be that she doesn't have any foundation or lip gloss on though.

Minttulatte 18th February 2011 09:38 PM

Ayu dropped her iphone to water? :D How in hell did that happen anyway? Oh and I'm really drooling over iphone myself and feel jealous that she has one. >.>

Speaking of twitter, I was supposed to ask her something but I forgot completely what it was. D:

panda♥ 18th February 2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2635741)
^it's not that dark on my screen. I can clearly see she has it on. not a big deal though, she probably just forgot :P it could be that she doesn't have any foundation or lip gloss on though.

that's what i assumed too. i'm sure a little eyeliner is nothing to her. XD

Bigtop 18th February 2011 10:45 PM

I have a feeling that she could go back to Plixi for her Twitter photo service rather than TwitPic, the one that she has been using for a while...

PoetGirl 18th February 2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2635707)
lol, she obviously has fake lashes & eyeliner on in that photo though..

IKR, I was like 'damn ayu lies'
and ofcourse foundation and eyebrows and everything :innocent

SURREAL__RAINBOW 18th February 2011 11:40 PM

you can tell she has no foundation.

jbrat2219 19th February 2011 01:56 AM

Make up or no make up, she looks beautiful.

PoetGirl 19th February 2011 07:12 AM

Ok I see foundation lol.
However its the most common girls lie

pommy48 19th February 2011 07:16 AM

Lol the only thing that can stop her from tweeting is only if she damage her phone :laugh Ah so cute~

SURREAL__RAINBOW 19th February 2011 08:48 AM

her skin is so perfect btw! I need to start drinking turtle's blood

kendelle 19th February 2011 10:29 AM

^ lol IKR?

I went to a pet store the other day and was looking at the turtles there.....going "really? Could I do it?" xDDDD

panda♥ 19th February 2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoetGirl (Post 2636008)
Ok I see foundation lol.
However its the most common girls lie

are you saying that because he face looks dewy? iirc, her bare skin has always looked that way. :shrug

Mintkisses 19th February 2011 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 2636088)
I went to a pet store the other day and was looking at the turtles there.....going "really? Could I do it?" xDDDD

:roflmao

SURREAL__RAINBOW 20th February 2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 2636088)
^ lol IKR?

I went to a pet store the other day and was looking at the turtles there.....going "really? Could I do it?" xDDDD

LMAO! I would feel so bad killing turtles though :( I would rather go to Japan and get some Japanese chef to do it for me :thud

And seriously, I would try it for sure :) Not jokes


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.