Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Album: Love songs / New Single: Dream ON (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104987)

perfectodub 29th October 2010 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duque (Post 2535701)
so if my bb has a microsd slot since its not a japan cellphoe ...its useless..well that sucks...

so ignoring the microSD . We are paying $100 (and shipping) for an USB, an extra 12 sheets book and the same DVD of the regular edition....

my conclusion

CD+DVD for me with no dubs!

brener 29th October 2010 12:35 AM

pre-order still not out???

truehappiness 29th October 2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brener (Post 2535716)
pre-order still not out???

They are out!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38217
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38218
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219

brener 29th October 2010 12:38 AM

thanks a bunch :D

MissElin_ 29th October 2010 12:40 AM

Thank god I have a Japanese phone and will be going back soon then. :D Makes it a bit more worth it.

brener 29th October 2010 12:43 AM

why in the item page of Love songs [microSD+USB+DVD] there's no mention of the photobook and if it's a first press item??

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVZD-38219

no HMV JP pre-order yet??

GRACE 29th October 2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectodub (Post 2535713)
so ignoring the microSD . We are paying $100 (and shipping) for an USB, an extra 12 sheets book and the same DVD of the regular edition....

my conclusion

CD+DVD for me with no dubs!

the USB has files that are like 200x better quality than CDquality files. I'm loving that idea tbh

bluegie 29th October 2010 12:56 AM

^yeah... if it's not that expensive (i mean with the shipping cost combined), probly I will risk my life and buy the USB edition.

But oh well think positively I dun have a high end stereo anyway, so I can't hear the different between CD quality and the 200x better USB quality :P

GRACE 29th October 2010 12:59 AM

I have high end headphones (from the Beats by Dr. Dre line), so I'm super excited <3

primavera♥ 29th October 2010 01:04 AM

I'm just so ridiculosly excited for this. I've been dying for a release around christmas so my parents have good reason to spend money on importing CDs ^____^
Ah~ I'm so happy. :D

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Please have awesome songs. I really adored the last two singles. So I hope the trend of songs I like continues.

Cherry Dynamite 29th October 2010 01:11 AM

I pre-ordered it from CDJ just in case but waiting for YesAsia's prices to be sure.

truehappiness 29th October 2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

why in the item page of Love songs [microSD+USB+DVD] there's no mention of the photobook and if it's a first press item??
The photobook probably didn't fit in the description, haha.

Don't worry, it'll be included.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by relmy (Post 2535709)
I...I can afford the box set... but but...do I?? ;__;
Ugh... I may be able to persuade it as a christmas present TOMORROW. But tomorrow may be too late ;__;

You will regret it if you don't get it LOL

truehappiness 29th October 2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

URATA NAOYA feat. ayumi hamasakiのシングル「Dream ON」は、作詞:ayumi hamasaki / 作曲:Kazuhiro Hara。さらに今回、「Produced by ayumi hamasaki」と、浜崎あゆみは自身の作品以外では初となるプロデュースも担当する。

ファンはもちろんご存知のとおり、現在、Twitter上でayuは浦田のことを「弟」と呼び、浦田はay uを「姉貴」と呼ぶ。エイベックスの松浦社長の Twitterアカウントには、ファンから「AAAの浦田君とayuは実の姉弟なんですか?」なんていう質 問が届くほどの仲のよさだ。

そもそも浦田は浜崎あゆみのツアーダンサーとしてキャリアをスタート。AAAが結成されてから は、毎年<a-nation>でayuとは顔を合わせていた。そして、2010年の夏以降、Twitterを通して交流が さらに深まり、その流れで浜崎あゆみから今回のコラボレーションが提案された。

楽曲は現在鋭意制作中で、クールでアッパーなR&Bテイストの作品に仕上がるとのこと。また、ヴォーカルレ コーディング前には、浦田が歌うパートの歌い方、歌詞のはめ方を伝えるため、ayu自ら仮歌入りのデモを作 成したという。


「今回、自分以外の作品のプロデュースを初めてやることになりました。才能ある若手アーティストとコラボレ ーションすることで新たな刺激をもらえるので、とても楽しみにしています。普段の自分の作品とはひと味違っ たテイストになると思いますが、楽しみにしていて下さい!」── 浜崎あゆみ

「今回、浜崎あゆみさんにプロデュースしていただき、さらにフィーチャリングで参加していただく事になりま した。avexの先輩、人生の先輩として、お姉ちゃんのように慕わさせていただいている浜崎さんと一緒に歌 える事を本当に嬉しく、今から興奮しています。お互いアーティストとして、日本、アジア、世界を驚かせるこ とのできるようなパフォーマンスや歌を魅せたいと思います。頑張ります」── 浦田直也

オリジナルアルバムと、URATA NAOYAとのフィーチャリングシングル。今度のayuは新曲でどんな世界を見せてくれるのか、そしてUR ATA NAOYAのハイトーンファルセットとの融合は? 2010年は、かなり期待値の高いクリスマスプレゼントが届くことになりそうだ。
http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000065253&p=1

It'll be an R&B flavored track. Ayu wrote the lyrics, and Kazuhiro Hara wrote the music.

There's a part that mentions Urata's singing part and Ayu providing a demo for him...? I dunno. Someone else will probably clarify, haha.
Quote:

楽曲は現在鋭意制作中で、クールでアッパーなR&Bテイストの作品に仕上がるとのこと。また、ヴォーカルレ コーディング前には、浦田が歌うパートの歌い方、歌詞のはめ方を伝えるため、ayu自ら仮歌入りのデモを作 成したという。

Miduhyo 29th October 2010 01:32 AM

i'm.

so.

EXCITED!!!:thud

ll moments ll 29th October 2010 01:33 AM

AWESOME. i can't wait. "Love songs" is a simple title, but nice, nevertheless. :) AND YES, "LAST ANGEL" PV. :heart

i wasn't expecting a collab single too! this should be interesting.

AyumiAi 29th October 2010 01:35 AM

HOLY PReGNANT COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAIT!!
I love the title!
And 9 new songs!! AHHHHH im so excited and a pv for last angel
AND im so buying the single!!!
OMG!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU AYU! <3
but my wallet hates you T_T
lol ;p

Pieces_of_SEVEN 29th October 2010 01:40 AM

I wonder how long the USB will stay in stock at CDJ lol...hm...

kendelle 29th October 2010 01:46 AM

I figure that because it just was released when I was online as a sign I should get the limited version lol

Now all I gotta do is be careful with my other purchases for a while xD

tokyoxjapanxfan 29th October 2010 01:51 AM

i have to not only renew my TA membership but then get my hands on the limited version.

and then, right around the corner, CDL.
I guess I won't be getting much there :P


Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2535267)
That's not what it says...it's 8 PVs ... one for Last Angel and two new album PVs.

If there is 15 new tracks, and we have 6 already, that's nine new tracks.
(YAY FOR NO SEVEN DAYS WAR! Unless they include it as a bonus track...please no!)

And actually it says it for both:

大ヒット・シングル「MOON / blossom」「crossroad」「L」に、新曲8曲(予定)を加えた充実の一枚。


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.