Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album 'Party Queen' out 03/21 information thread [X] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113117)

SURREAL__RAINBOW 26th March 2012 01:31 PM

She looks soooo beautiful, like a princess or a queen :D

In contrast to the PQ cover behind her xD I bet she explained the meaning of it and all :P


Thanks for those pictures!

RayJason 26th March 2012 01:41 PM

YES PROMOTION!!! 1 week too late BUT WHATEVER, PROMOTION YEAH!

emi♡ 26th March 2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2842157)
lol Sabrina that's Ikimonogakari that unexpectedly zoom to #1 yesterday :3

they ruined my 1st week suspense! lol


and wow! She's so unexpected~

freedreamer 26th March 2012 01:58 PM

wowww its been so long since something like that is done...she's reaching out to the masses in a different way this time. not thru music shows itself. hopefully this will make people actually want to hear the lyrics and not just for the music

MissElin_ 26th March 2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2842208)
wowww its been so long since something like that is done...she's reaching out to the masses in a different way this time. not thru music shows itself. hopefully this will make people actually want to hear the lyrics and not just for the music

Exactly what I thought and I'm totally loving it! I'm getting this old-school-Ayu-vibe from it. I'm totally agreeing to Ayu doing these kind of things again. :yes

AyuWorld 26th March 2012 02:21 PM

aaaaaah yessss!!! its been awhile we didnt see ayu's traveling and meeting fans like this! so people can feel closer to her and would have been interested for the album!! come on guys PQ,listen to it first and then judge it =p

RayJason 26th March 2012 03:49 PM

High Quality CD covers: (800x800) /fanmade
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...aiki/th_CD.png
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...NALCDDVD01.png
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/...NALCDDVD02.png

setsuka 26th March 2012 04:35 PM

as much as I love the cover, lol it is so awkward like talking in front of a huge billboard of Ayu in lingerie

they should have just used the one where is staring at some icecube and laughing for promo

tokyoxjapanxfan 26th March 2012 04:49 PM

The only thing I thought was very...Avex was that in order to see Ayu closer, you have to buy a copy of the CD at the venue. Any version is fine, but you have to buy one or sit far away, lol.

YUKARI 26th March 2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2842186)
Ayu did outdor promotion today???!!!

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...59598472_n.jpg
taken from an Ayu fansite on FB

yaay saw this pic on twitter

i wonder, if she performed something

Kazeyomi 26th March 2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 2842333)
The only thing I thought was very...Avex was that in order to see Ayu closer, you have to buy a copy of the CD at the venue. Any version is fine, but you have to buy one or sit far away, lol.

That's the avex I know! :laugh

so happy she do some promo, finally lol.

TeamAyu2004 26th March 2012 05:15 PM

wow... I wonder where that was taken???

LacusClyne 26th March 2012 05:33 PM

^today I think? Coz she posted it on her twitter hours ago

axmish87 26th March 2012 05:59 PM

Finally,Party Queen totally deserves more promotion

isthisLOL? 26th March 2012 06:27 PM

So if everybody had to buy a copy sales are gonna rise by a few hundred? xD

TeamAyu2004 26th March 2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacusClyne (Post 2842358)
^today I think? Coz she posted it on her twitter hours ago

where, not when... lol

It says in Hokkaido on the picture... I can only assume the major city there... but I was just wondering what (mall?).

Andrenekoi 26th March 2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isthisLOL? (Post 2842380)
So if everybody had to buy a copy sales are gonna rise by a few hundred? xD

Well, If I remember it right, Oricon doesn't count all the sales from concerts or promotional events... As some labels were using those to cheat

jewelbox 26th March 2012 09:11 PM

Yey! she's finally doing some PR :D

tenshi no hane 27th March 2012 12:14 PM

You can watch Ayu on Ustream right now (she's doing some kind of promotion interview) : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/GyaO-Live

RayJason 27th March 2012 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenshi no hane (Post 2842750)
You can watch Ayu on Ustream right now (she's doing some kind of promotion interview) : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/GyaO-Live

Thank you!

Extremely off topic but I think that she looks so stupid with her hair that short :/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.