Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Twitter Ayu's Twitter Thread ~part eleven~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107289)

Kazeyomi 21st February 2011 02:38 AM

Quote:

ayu_19980408: Was I so drunk that I brought this butter home? LOL-ing now
:laugh oh Ayu.

Pieces_of_SEVEN 21st February 2011 04:33 AM

She stole butter?! LMAO sounds like something I'd do when intoxicated

SURREAL__RAINBOW 21st February 2011 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 2637117)
She stole butter?! LMAO sounds like something I'd do when intoxicated

Same. We don't call ourselves ayufans for nothing :laugh

PoetGirl 21st February 2011 05:46 AM

wow how horrible.

SURREAL__RAINBOW 21st February 2011 05:51 AM

I don't think she stole it though, I think she bought it lol

koumori 21st February 2011 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2637144)
I don't think she stole it though, I think she bought it lol

Yeaaah...I'm pretty sure she bought it guys, lol

I'm sure she wouldn't advertise that she stole a bottle of butter with over 400k fans. She's not stupid.

pommy48 21st February 2011 06:06 AM

:laugh Haha and I'm pretty sure that after all of these years of releasing stuff and touring...she would have enough money to buy butter :thud

Bigtop 21st February 2011 07:06 AM

Playing Madden 2005 while tweeting, and all of a sudden she tweeted to me once again! I was asking her again when she might come back, but it's soon; right now something is looking good!

Quote:

Im gonna shoot new commercial here in LA.I think after that.it's very soon☆ RT @ryandtw_jpop: @ayu_19980408 When you fly back to Japan, are

2 minutes ago via Echofon
Oh, by the way, TA got updated...what is it?

(count goes to 4)

bluecyclone 21st February 2011 07:25 AM

OMGG!!! I showed my tattoo to ayu and she answeredd!! I only twitted the tweet for 3 or 4 times only but maybe the pic called her attention!!! I'm so happy!!

Then i said her than i was happy she saw my tatto and answered BEAUTIFUL T_______T!!! She liked it!!! T___T i'm crying of joy!!!

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
OMG!!! Is that real???RT @bluebluesaki: Al last i have mi FAN-TATTOO xD hope @ayu_19980408 will see it someday :D

And then!!

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
Beautiful=)))RT @bluebluesaki: YES AYU!! AT LAST U SAW MY TATTOO!! =) =) I'm so happy!! OMG!!! Is that real???RT @bluebluesaki: Al last i ha


I can die in peace now!! XD lol!

C+R+E+AYUMI 21st February 2011 07:39 AM

OMg the butter thing sounds hilarious! LOL

congrats to bluecyclone for your achieving

love in music 21st February 2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

ayu_19980408 ayumi hamasaki
What is that???RT @jovandermomsen: @ayu_19980408 Hey Ayu !! When is "Making Fate" coming out ? I can't wait ! Cheers from France ! Please RT
wow lol. it seems like the "making fate" title was just a rumor then.

Bigtop 21st February 2011 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2637169)
wow lol. it seems like the "making fate" title was just a rumor then.

Either that, or her mind is too busy that she cannot remember song titles...

asmAyumi1992 21st February 2011 07:54 AM

I got two tweets from Ayu today for the 5th and 6th times :D

I just tweeted her and didn't hope to get any reply. But oh well, I'm maybe super lucky today :D

Aderianu 21st February 2011 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigtop (Post 2637172)
Either that, or her mind is too busy that she cannot remember song titles...

hope so
or she try to keep it secret

BlackSilence 21st February 2011 08:14 AM

now you guys....are lucky!!!! I've got a couple of "smiley" replies from her back in september, but i'm starting to think it was just an accident xD

and that butter thing....lol I though Ayu said she wasn't drinking anymore....lol

truehappiness 21st February 2011 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by love in music (Post 2637169)
wow lol. it seems like the "making fate" title was just a rumor then.

I had a feeling it was a bit fishy when we never found out what magazine the lyrics/title came from. I suppose we'll just have to wait some more.

I wonder what sort of CM she's filming right now.

Earth_maiden 21st February 2011 09:15 AM

I've tweeted her about 80 times now and still not gotten a reply. Should just give up but I still keep trying regardless. :thud

SURREAL__RAINBOW 21st February 2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 2637194)
I've tweeted her about 80 times now and still not gotten a reply. Should just give up but I still keep trying regardless. :thud

me too :cry

we should keep on trying, you never know when she will reply :P seems always so unexpected when she replies lol

asmAyumi1992 21st February 2011 10:28 AM

I just wanna give tips here. You can use it or you can just ignore my tips.

Whenever you wanna tweet Ayu, make sure she's tweeting at that time. And I think (just my thought), she's already had so many tweets praised her. So,if you really want a reply,you cant just praised her.Maybe you also should tweet her like you tweet to your friends.Make fun of something she just tweeted and be funny.

Okay, that's all I think. It depends on you on how you tweeted her. This is just my tips. Please don't trust me 100%. Thank you.

AyUmIXx 21st February 2011 01:49 PM

bluecyclone, WOWWWW CONGRATULATIONS for ayu replying to you!! so envy!

and woww new CM filmed in LA!
i wonder what CM is that..could be panasonic? i hope another new endorsement..
it'll be greater if she could film with Mannie haha~


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.